• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♔. King of Kings [ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS - MALES]

deer

ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs & sᴏᴀʀ
672f1df44241a4ae0367b25032764053.png

Lore
Setting: Middle Ages - Renaissance Era
Every 40 year, a new reign will bring forth the next King of Kings. The King of Kings rules over the entire Empire, the main Sovereignty, in which the other Kingdoms of the nation will answer to. Not only does the King of Kings oversee every Kingdom in the Empire, but also, the King of Kings is considered a neutral Monarch that will separate disputes and try to keep peace among the Kingdoms.

The King of Kings is selected every 40 years in which each Kingdom prepares for their own Monarch to become selected as a candidate as the King of Kings. Once the candidates are selected from their own Kingdom (The process is lengthy as the candidates aren't just chosen by said kingdom, but the King of Kings along with the people's choice will need to approve of said candidates. Each candidates are required to maintain a status quo. ) the candidates of the following 10 countries will be invited to a banquet at the King of Kings' castle.

Although a banquet is specifically for the 10 candidates selected, there will be a week long festival held by the King of Kings and each kingdom along with its Royal Family and its people are invited to come and celebrate the King of Kings reign and the new beginning of the quest for the next King of Kings.

After the festivities and banquet, the 10 selected candidates will go through trials, training, quest, and other obstacles for the search of who will become the King of Kings. Each obstacle will be rated by the highest points among the candidates. At the end of the year, the King of Kings will be chosen among those candidates through the point system and the people's will.
Synopsis
The current King of Kings is King Medici, the King of Italy, and he has taken measures to step down from his reign as the next King of Kings will be chosen! The King of Kings lives in the Main Kingdom of the Empire, neutral to the other lands of the other Kingdoms to watch over the other Kingdoms and their functionality.

A banquet will held at the Main Empire where all the candidates will live for the year. Each candidate may bring one personal maid and one personal butler (or any other servant), if they choose. (These characters can be NPC or these characters can be played by others or themselves.) As the festival occurs and the Royals and the people are celebrating, the whole Empire is in a state of peace and tranquility. However, something sinister lurks and it goes undetected until it's too late.

Once it's time for the banquet to begin, only the 10 candidates, the Main Empire's servants, the King of Kings, and guards are allowed inside the castle. But when the King of Kings is nowhere to be found, what happens when something drops from the ceiling of the castle and it's none other than the King of King's dead body, sprawled against the cold, hard floors? And is that a sword plunged and pierced in his chest?

Chaos ensues as the only people present in the castle at that very moment become suspects of murder. Soon enough, word spread of the recent King of Kings death and strife and discord ensues. Are the candidates also in danger of being killed? What will happen to the trials? Will there be a next King of Kings or will a war break out? Who is the killer? Peace is broken.
Information
♚. This role-play is not first come, first serve. A writing sample is not required however, it is based on your character application. However, you may reserve the kingdom (aka country) so that there aren't any duplicates.

♚. The King of Kings does not have to be a male. The King of Kings can be a female. That being said, because there are 10 candidates along with the candidates' country, I will require 5 male and 5 females for this role-play. If there are more people than expected, I will bump up the candidates to either 1 or 2 more per gender.

♚. Even though this is some-what of a historical role-play, it is medieval fantasy because I am asking that you pick a name for your Kingdom, how your Kingdom is run, what are the people like in your kingdom, how big is your Kingdom, where is your Kingdom located, etc. If you have any questions, please let me know. Have fun with this! (This section is very, very important and I will be picking the candidates based on this area). Again, this is set in the medieval era to renaissance era, so be mindful of weapons and technology.

♚. Although there are 10 candidates and those candidates will be picked based on what is offered from the Selection, other roles are free to play. Some roles that you may also apply for are servants, guards, butlers, stable boys, etc.

♚. This is a fully detailed role play. I do require that you write at least 3 paragraphs with full-out details, dialogues, etc. However, if you are having trouble, I do not mind a little slack, please let me know.

♚. I know how busy most of us are because life and health is much greater than role playing, however, I do ask that you let me know if you will be gone long periods of time, especially if you are playing as one of the candidates! As far as posting time goes, it will be TBA.

tumblr_oddgri7qhR1vur87xo1_500.jpg
♔♕ click
  • tumblr_o5go5kFK5h1tcuixko1_500.jpg
    Hello, fellow roleplayers! This is actually the first time that I am organizing my very own roleplay! I've mostly been on the sidelines either being a Co-GM or a Moderator of roleplaying groups, but this time, I've decided I could step up to the plate and make my first roleplay. I have been aching to do something with royalty and Middle Ages, so here we are!

If there are any questions, please let me or my CO-GM @Starfish know! We will be happy to answer any questions or further address any concerns or confusion!

On another note, I highly encourage adding drama, secrets, and plot ideas in this roleplay! Although the main plot is figuring out who killed the King of Kings and who will reign as King of Kings among the candidates, I do believe there will be inner strife and chaos within the castle and other kingdoms. This roleplay will be successful according to not only me and my co-GM, but also you guys, as my fellow roleplayers. The more creativity and ideas put into the roleplay, the more fun it will be! So, I definitely recommend plotting and getting to know each other! It'll be fun!

coding;allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel , ah! Hmmmm. Perhaps maybe Turkey, Germany, etc.? It depends on what you're looking for and ideas you have dearie. It'll be interesting whichever you decide!

Last edited:
- - List has been updated - -

Last edited:
Character Sheet Information

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof : For right now, I do not have the Character Application compiled, however, you may start in your Private Workshop some ideas you can tinker with of what your Kingdom's name is going to be, how it's going to be run, what is life like there, the population size, etc.

You can also start with your character's name, age (all royals must be over 20 years of age), sexuality, etc. I prefer realistic face claims such as perhaps maybe celebrities, models, youtubers, etc.

Next can be miscellaneous ideas such as secrets, desires/ambitions and why they want to be the King of Kings. You are also welcome to put in theme songs, mood boards, etc. to make it more personal as well!

The character sheet should be very detailed and have a lot of thought to it!

If you need any help, let me know! (Feel free to get creative and go all out with it! It is, afterall, up to your choice of how you'd like to showcase your character and her kingdom!)

Sidenote: Eep, sorry for the long list of things! I will be posting the character application as soon as I am able. Thank you, dearie

Interested. Question though: considering the titled is 'king of kings', I'm assuming that male characters in this role-play are the ones who are fighting for the throne?

Ronan Ronan I'm glad you're interested and actually, it's not just male characters, female characters are also welcome to fight for the throne! King of Kings is basically a title that even Queens and Princesses can have. For example, I know in a tv series I watch (I'm using this as an example since I'm unsure if this does happen in the police force), called Castle, the Chief likes to be called "Sir", even if she's a woman. I hope that makes sense?

Ronan Ronan I'm glad you're interested and actually, it's not just male characters, female characters are also welcome to fight for the throne! King of Kings is basically a title that even Queens and Princesses can have. For example, I know in a tv series I watch (I'm using this as an example since I'm unsure if this does happen in the police force), called Castle, the Chief likes to be called "Sir", even if she's a woman. I hope that makes sense?
Ah, that makes perfect sense―thank you! In that case, I'd love to reserve Libya, if that's not already taken?

Ronan Ronan : Of course, dearie! You're welcome! And Libya isn't taken! I'll reserve a female ruler of Libya, yes?

Ronan Ronan : Added to the list, dearie! If you have any questions, let me know!

P.S. Your username gives me life because I have a character named Ronan and he's currently smirking at the idea that you have his name as your username.

deer deer : How sweet of you! Merci! Truth to be told, I wanted an alias that was gender-neutral (for no particular reason; I'm a happy female), and Ronan just came up among the few considered. :^)

Ronan Ronan : De rien! Oooh, well, I'm glad of your choice! I absolutely love the name! Ronan's the name of my character from a Harry Potter roleplay I'm a part of. I believe it's been going on for a year in a half or so already.

But, I found the name originally from a song by Taylor Swift. I believe it was about a young boy who died because of either cancer or some other illness I don't remember. But, since then I've loved that name!

I've been wanting to change my username but, I figured I shouldn't since it may cause confusion. I honestly forgot where I got my username from, perhaps it was a kpop group.

deer deer : Impressive! A role-play going on a year-and-a-half is not an easy feat! You should be proud!

Also, I expected a really thoughtful and sweet response, but wow―straight for the angst. Now my username makes me cringe. :')

Ronan Ronan : Oh, my. I'm sorry! Haha, I honestly didn't mean for the straight for angst, eeep. I would tell you about my character Ronan, but then he's a bit of an angst and elitist as well, so I'll just shush on that part. [Your username is perfect, pfft.]

Yes! I'm actually quite proud of my dearest friend since she made a new Wizarding school with it's rules, history, background, etc. I absolutely love it! How about you? Have you done any projects that you thoroughly enjoy be it still on-going or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back