• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Whiskers Master List for Seeking Partners [fandom, mxm]

geewhiskers

Hey there y'all.

• My name is Seren, I'm a sixteen year old minx with a habit of being totally awesome. I live in the EST timezone (go Penguins!) and am a senior in high school, with like, fifteen days left. Also, I get out of class at 10am, so I'm basically home all day unless I'm at the barn.

I'm gonna run through a quick list here of things you can expect from me;

Male characters in mxm relationships

2-3 paragraphs minimum

Pretty posts [because aesthetics]

And things you probably can't expect from me, except in rare occasions;

FxM or FxF

Daily replies

Non-romance or futuristic sci-fi type roleplays

That's all pretty simple. Things may be added or removed or edited from any part of this at any time, without warning.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
PokemonGirl said:
I'd like to do Mpreg, but not for the fandoms.
Was there something you had in mind otherwise? There's all the miscellaneous ones to choose from (and basically anything else you can think up, I'm not picky!). :) If you want to PM me that'd be awesome! I'd definitely like to write with ya'.

Hello there.

I’ve read your stuff and I have to say I can live up to your requirements.

For the interests, I don’t mind trying out:

Misc.

> Human x Vampire

> Prince x Foreign Prince

Fandom Genres/Settings

> Established Relationship

> High School

However the only thing I will not do, no matter what, Is MPreg/Genderswap.

Marshmallow said:
Hello there.
I’ve read your stuff and I have to say I can live up to your requirements.

For the interests, I don’t mind trying out:

Misc.

> Human x Vampire

> Prince x Foreign Prince

Fandom Genres/Settings

> Established Relationship

> High School

However the only thing I will not do, no matter what, Is MPreg/Genderswap.

That's totally understandable, I only recently sort of became interested in those two, have never actually written anything of the sort so I guess I'm just testing waters, hehe.

I think I'm most interested in doing the Prince x Prince truly, though off the top of my head I could spin a few interesting plots for a established relationship story. Honestly I'm open to any of them, I know that isn't much help, as a virgo it is my nature to be horribly indecisive! *cringe*

PM me if you'd like? I'd love to write with you.

I've actually been looking for a Draco to play with an OC!!!

BUT I'm also game for nearly anything...if don't mind shooting me a PM I'd love to talk!

FollowTheWhiteRabbit said:
I've actually been looking for a Draco to play with an OC!!!
BUT I'm also game for nearly anything...if don't mind shooting me a PM I'd love to talk!

Oi, I'm actually still not quite at the PMing stage (few more hours and posts to go!) but I definitely would not mind you shooting a PM my way! :3 Just btw, I generally do mxm so if that's a problem~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back