• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Z's-R-Us: Children of the Apocalypse || Main Thread (Open)

Storme

[class=img1] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/51/8a/61518a2dd73c38e00117e30248c7dc2f.gif); background-size:150%; height:155px; width:150px; border:1px solid black; position:relative; margin:auto; left:-245px; [/class] [class=img2] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/b5/36/32b536a2f00293afff4f635e0bcfd18f.gif); background-size:150%; height:155px; width:150px; border:1px solid black; position:relative; margin:auto; left:-245px; [/class] [class=img3] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/65/31/c6/6531c60a7351690b48d50ee6e7d39316.jpg); background-size:100%; height:155px; width:150px; border:1px solid black; position:relative; margin:auto; left:-245px; [/class] [class=img4] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/53/81/615381bcb0789d497a544990e94ba53a.gif); background-size:150%; height:155px; width:150px; border:1px solid black; position:relative; margin:auto; left:-245px; [/class] [class=scroll] padding-right: 35px; height: 90%; width: calc(100% - 0px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=container] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2a/89/01/2a8901c713c1b181f0fe8d179ecda8c3.jpg); background-size:100%; right:-140px; top:-628px; display:inline-block; border:1px solid black; height:558px; width:550px; position:relative; padding:35px; margin:right; [/class] [class=textbox] background-color: white; height:500px; width:500px; marign:auto; border:1px solid black; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=header1] top:50px; left:20px; height:50px; width:172px; background-color:black; position:relative; color:white; [/class] [class=header2] right:-220px; height:50px; width:275px; background-color:black; position:relative; color:white; [/class]

[div class=img1][/div][div class=img2][/div][div class=img3][/div][div class=img4][/div][div class=container][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=header1]Rules[/div][div class=header2]Plot[/div]
[div class=scroll]
Alright, so all of RpNs rules are implied and enforced. But heres a couple of my own just to make this roleplay go more smoothly.
1. Literacy and detailed responses are a must. No, I don't expect perfection but I do expect each post to drive the next so make sure to give the others something to go off of.
2. All OOC chatter must stay in the OOC forums/Discord. If you have any question or ideas about anything, feel free to message me.
3. I don't want this rp to die and so I hold everyone accountable for posting frequently within the week. I understand that we all have lives and if anything pops up where you're unable to post for a while, thats fine just make sure to tell me and we can arrange something.
4. Adult content is going to be present, but since this is a roleplay centered around children of the ages 1-18, don't take it too far.
5. While the ages of the characters can be ranged higher than given, if you want to make a character under the age of 6 make sure to add a caretaker of sorts and include them in the backstory. If you want to make an adult then just ask. I'll probably make a separate character form for them but the adult roles are going to be limited.
6. Have fun! I hope you guys enjoy my ideas and help me get this thing off the ground.
7. Put your timezone and favorite color in the Other section of the character sheet (once I make them of course.)

[/div]
[div class=scroll]
“Most people don't believe something can happen until it already has. That's not stupidity or weakness, that's just human nature.” ~ Max Brooks, World War Z

Deep in the rolling mountainsides of West Virginia lies a small town called Harpers Ferry, population 290, and home of the Harpers Ferry Historical National Park. In the middle of this small town lies Montgomery Academy, a K-12 school that educated the children of the town. Children make up about a third of the towns population, they were revered and held as the top priority of the town. Matter of fact, the school was throwing an end of year block party on the day the world went to shit.

The outbreak started on the outskirts of Harpers Ferry, when a hunting party encountered some friendly fire which in term killed one of them and turned him. It didn't take much for the small town to be swallowed up by Z's, all but the school which was protected by steel gates on each side. This, however, didn't stop the apocalypse from reaching them - only slowed it down.

Lets see how long you can survive.
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div]​
LyannaM LyannaM Chthon Chthon Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 sardinevictimsunit sardinevictimsunit Nephalem Nephalem 48_Ignorance_is_strength 48_Ignorance_is_strength Gomenesigh Gomenesigh Human__Ramen Human__Ramen myst.erion myst.erion Xia Xia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back