• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Since Kito was brutally defeated by Ilya [ Ayama Ayama ] , Alberic can demonstrate his greatest capabilities. Offensive & Defensive. Although, he's primarily support so we'll what he demonstrates
Ilya: 'Brutally"?! I assure you, I am a very gentle lover!

Heavenchi Heavenchi and everyone else
Sorry for the lack of activity and IC posts these past 2 or 3 days, and I also extend my apologies to being so sudden with this announcement. However, I'll unfortunately be taking my leave from this RP. In the short time that I was able to participate in this rerun, I truly enjoyed all the ooc banter and character interactions so far, but some irl things cropped up, and I plan to take time off from role playing in general to recuperate and refocus. Again, sorry if this inconveniences the rp in any way, and I'm open to staying for one more IC post or so just to lead Avel out from the fray if necessary or whatever you see as the most suitable course of action.

Otherwise, cheers and best of luck to all of you wonderful roleplayers gathered here!

Sorry for the lack of activity and IC posts these past 2 or 3 days, and I also extend my apologies to being so sudden with this announcement. However, I'll unfortunately be taking my leave from this RP. In the short time that I was able to participate in this rerun, I truly enjoyed all the ooc banter and character interactions so far, but some irl things cropped up, and I plan to take time off from role playing in general to recuperate and refocus. Again, sorry if this inconveniences the rp in any way, and I'm open to staying for one more IC post or so just to lead Avel out from the fray if necessary or whatever you see as the most suitable course of action.

Otherwise, cheers and best of luck to all of you wonderful roleplayers gathered here!
💔 Aww, its okay. Take the time you need. We'll simply explain it away - Avel is a high noble, future Head so it makes sense he had to return to take care of an emergency.

In terms of you, I'm sorry life took you by surprise. I truly hope everything is okay. If you ever want to return, this RP always has the plot line of needing back-up. You were so fun to RP with, recuperate and the works. ♡ we'll miss you

Thank you for letting us know, and good luck with whatever you need to deal with!

Heavenchi Heavenchi and everyone

Alright, I'm also sorry to say that... I think I have to dip out too. I have personal reasons of my own, that I only pushed through due to Nano Nano . With her gone, I don't have the energy and motivation to continue. I'm really sorry, and I don't want to add any guilt because I really wouldn't be here with her either. I hope my time here had at least been a positive one, as you guys were.... *cough* mostly. In the end, I would like to request for you guys to just forget Halcyon's existence. I think it's better to cut it off right now.

💔 Aww, its okay. Take the time you need. We'll simply explain it away - Avel is a high noble, future Head so it makes sense he had to return to take care of an emergency.

In terms of you, I'm sorry life took you by surprise. I truly hope everything is okay. If you ever want to return, this RP always has the plot line of needing back-up. You were so fun to RP with, recuperate and the works. ♡ we'll miss you

Maybe if there's a chance, sorry for the inconvenience now and possible future!

Hmmm. Is anyone feeling the desire to leave? If this RP isnt going well I can always cancel it. I dont want anyone feeling obligated.

I am still up and sure here!
But i hope you two really have a great time and thank you it was nice having you here while the short time we had :) good lucks to you

SilverFlight SilverFlight
and we can do that!!! *Holds staff with malacius intent*

You Know Rebel You Know Rebel Sorry to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do, and good luck! ^^
@everybody else No need to fear- we still have the makings of an awesome RP, right here~ We got this!

This is mostly just for me, but maybe it'll help everyone keep track:
-Tavern: Alya, Gwynne, Hikaru
-Heading to the grounds: Alvis, Alum
-Training grounds: Kito, Ilya, Alberic, Eden

Oof sad to see people go ): But good luck on your endeavors you two!

Also I’m pretty hype for this rp! I can recruit some friends if you guys want!

Me to :0 maybe some peeps i know will be interested!

Posting very soon btw

Post post up :0
Alum really just wanna see if the dawnbreaker speaks true to her name XD

FINALLY-
IM SORRY RPNATION DIDNT WANNA LOAD FOR ME! I'LL BE GETTIN MY POST UP WITHER TN OR TOMMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back