• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zootopia

Keksi

Cookie Queen :)
Hello all, I'm Keks.

I'm here because it's raining. And rain is inspiring.

I had an idea for a Zootopia RP, and I'd like to try it out with someone. I'm a fairly detailed writer, and expect the same in a partner. I want and expect proper grammar and punctuation, though I do understand making typos.

I'd like to be Nick in this RP... Yeah. I suppose I'm looking for a Judy, then, but I'd be willing to swap roles if you can't RP her.

I have a starter/prologue ready, but would be willing to tweak it and change the idea a bit if desired and discussed.

Thank you for reading and I wish you well in finding a partner (even if it's not me)! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya! I'd be very interested in Rping with you, Kek! I'd be willing to play pretty much any character on request, as well as several characters at once! If you're still interested, I'd love to hear from ya!

I'd be interested in trying to be a good enough Judy, and I'm an avid Zootopia fan too! If you wanna discuss and start things out just PM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back