• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombies!

Nomad_Queen

Insert Resting Bitch Face Here
You can call me Nomad or Queen if you want im not picky but I'm looking for a long-term rp partner preferably for a discord rp with the main setting being zombies!!! my usual replies are 3-9 paragraphs depending on situation and context of rp and i am hoping to find someone of the same mind. I tend to rp as a girl but i can rp as a man as well if the situation is needed, romance is okay for the rp im okay with fxf and mxf but ive never done mxm so i tend to stay away from it. Send me a pm if interested and we can move to discord if we get something planned :P

I do a lot of zombie type stuff, but it involves GM elements (and the possibility of dying), like this. Though I'm a GM, I still play characters of my own, kinda like detailed NPCs. Would you be interested in anything like that?

Hey,

I'm definitely interested... but I'm new to RP Nation & can't PM you (yet).

I have experience with zombie themes & my usual replies are 2-3 paragraphs minimum. I tend to have at least 2 characters in play at all times, boy & girl. And I'm okay with romance (preferably fxf and mxf)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back