• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombies with a Twist

lovedentist

Hello all! Before I get into the plot I just wanted to tell you a little about myself:
  • Recently I've taken on a lot more hours at work, so while I'm not in school right now work is my first priority. I always make time to reply though, usually multiple times a day. It'd be cool if whoever I was rping with could reply at least once a day, but honestly, I'm not really picky. If you can't reply once a day, every other day works, only on the weekends, whatever works for you. I'll only send you a message after about a week or so unless you let me know it's gonna take longer than that for you to reply. If I ever don't reply after a couple of days, feel free to drop a message!
  • If you aren't feeling the rp anymore please just let me know! I hate when people ghost.
  • My replies are usually three to five paragraphs, depending on the scene and how much dialogue is happening. Please be detailed or semi-detailed as I love to read as well as write and the longer your replies are, the longer mine are probably going to be. If you would like an example of my writing, just ask! I have no problems sending one.
  • I'm not really one for planning ahead past the basic plot, but occasionally I'll get an idea as we go through the rp and share that to see what you think. Obviously I want to hear any ideas you have too, it's always nice when people bring their own ideas for the plot and our characters to the table!
  • I love romance the plot below does contain it. I love an angsty, drama filled romance with equal amounts humor and cutesy stuff. I really only rp m x f. (Also prefer to fade to black if/when it comes to that!)
  • I'm 20 years old and would appreciate it if you were 18+.
  • I prefer to rp as a female character.
Awesome! Now onto the semi fleshed out plot! I would love to hear your ideas on it as well, so don't be afraid to share.

About five months ago, the world went to shit. A virus of some sort spread through out the world, turning people into flesh eating monsters. For lack of a better word, zombies. Character A and B have been together for about a year and are very much in love. Before the virus hit they had been planning on moving in together. Now they're headed to Heaven, a supposed safe haven, a small city where people are trying to build their lives over. Going from one side of the country to the other is no easy feat. One night, in a small suburban town, they decide to camp out inside a day care as it's small and easy to defend and get out of if needed. Inside they find six children and one new born, waiting for the the person that had been looking after them to come back. But it's been a week and chances are, the person isn't coming back. Character A and B dont feel right just living the children to fend for themselves, so now they're traveling across the country, fighting zombies, while protecting six children and a new born.

I love the plot and I would love to rp with your if your still looking for anyone if not no worries. Have a good night and a great work week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back