• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Style RP

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Application deadline: 04/08/15

tumblr_mxtcra1hi21t5t83fo1_500.gif

This RP would be set in 2024 and the Ebola Virus has mutated. The victims of the Virus would no longer just display symptoms before dying a gruesome death. Instead the Virus mutates the body and messes with the human brain causing zombie like symptoms to occur. The diseased can pass on the virus the same way as it was spread originally, by fluid. Therefore if bitten, or possibly even spat on, by one of the diseased you would obtain the virus yourself.

I'm looking for, hopefully, 10 or so people who would be interested in doing this style Roleplay. If anyone has any questions feel free to go ahead and ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo, okay, hopefully more people will join and we can get started on quick character bios before starting (o'v'o)

Also what will this be : Simple, Casual, or Detailed. Also where is this going? Are we just going to find a haven or something, or are we looking for the cure. Or are we going to the Haven and then make the cure there.

Anyone said:
Also what will this be : Simple, Casual, or Detailed. Also where is this going? Are we just going to find a haven or something, or are we looking for the cure. Or are we going to the Haven and then make the cure there.
@Anyone I was thinking detailed maybe, at least 2 paragraphs per post. Also, I think it's fair to say that our characters would probably be at first searching for a haven. However, if we run out of new ideas or finally get to the haven, they might begin a search for a cure? For example, once by the haven so,some could be bitten but do not change as expected. Im not sure if you've seen it but they may be a bit like Murray in Z nation? Therefore they could search for an explanation and scientists that could create a cure.

I'm not entirely sure yet, but something along them lines.

Jadea Smyth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31689-anyone/ said:
@Anyone[/URL] I was thinking detailed maybe, at least 2 paragraphs per post. Also, I think it's fair to say that our characters would probably be at first searching for a haven. However, if we run out of new ideas or finally get to the haven, they might begin a search for a cure? For example, once by the haven so,some could be bitten but do not change as expected. Im not sure if you've seen it but they may be a bit like Murray in Z nation? Therefore they could search for an explanation and scientists that could create a cure.
I'm not entirely sure yet, but something along them lines.
Plus: The old famous APOCALYPSE FOOD HUNTS.

Or just generally any type of apocalypse hunt.

GabrielD921 said:
I may be interested in this.

Also, are we gonna be in Africa or did it spread worldwide?
@GabrielD921

I think the idea of it completely spreading worldwide may be too extreme, I'm not so sure. Ebola obviously has been in many places but the mutations probably would have started because of interference (eg. a rogue vaccination) so the place is probably going to be a superpower and since majority of people speak English I was thinking America. I don't know, I'm willing to change this at suggestion.

@TurtleGod

Yes, I agree and btw I love your username.

twistedreincanrante said:
that's kind of what I did for mine in fact im waiting on people to post so if yall want one to do in the mean time let me know!
I forgot to ask but I'm up for another Roleplay as long as it isn't too busy already, will you message me the link?

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]I'm just waiting for the others to respond, and I made a zombie rp, but no one signed up for it...

[/QUOTE]
dude for real send me the link!! I didn't even know

[QUOTE="Jadea Smyth]@GabrielD921 you still in on this? It's all cool if you're not.

[/QUOTE]
I am working on my character, should be done some time tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back