• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a role play similar to the Walking Dead in the sense of zombies and the Apocalypse and all. Pretty generic concept but I think it has really great potential for character building and more. If interested, send me a message and we can discuss more. :-)

-I only use third person.
-I don't mind romance, but it can't be rushed. Also don't mind other relationships: platonic, enemies, etc.
-At least a paragraph per reply.

I'm looking for a role play similar to the Walking Dead in the sense of zombies and the Apocalypse and all. Pretty generic concept but I think it has really great potential for character building and more. If interested, send me a message and we can discuss more. :-)

-I don't mind romance, but it can't be rushed. Also don't mind other relationships: platonic, enemies, etc.

hi ! I'm new on here & I know this is from a few months ago now but I was wondering if you'd still be up for doing something like this ?

I'm interested! Can we play our own OCs? (Sorry, I've RPed before but not on this site, so not sure of the standards)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back