Zombie apocalypse OOC

Sounds good to me lol I just poked a few of the folks I was replying to, and a couple of them are working on posts --so fingers crossed!

Sweet

Anyone who wants to help me with events please pm me i may need a moderater for some help

Sweet i still dont fully understand what has happened but ik it isnt good, im probably going to either have some sort of event type of thing to get this started again

Well... they have been a group for a while. Their base just was overrun...so they are escaping from that. One of them is injured...and they just now bumped into some place they can 'maybe, sorta' lay down for a while. They are somewhere in the forest...I'll probably have my character meet yours, if that's alright.

Well... they have been a group for a while. Their base just was overrun...so they are escaping from that. One of them is injured...and they just now bumped into some place they can 'maybe, sorta' lay down for a while. They are somewhere in the forest...I'll probably have my character meet yours, if that's alright.

What she said! lol

Also they stumbled onto a cabin in the forest, and are kinda just making themselves at home --coughtill that horde comes up that waycough--

More like fast food lol

Our group of survivors has been around long enough to know when to cut and run-- and being that they just recently lost members; they're gonna be hurting for new ones.... Or not--- maybe. Some folks might not be ready to trust new faces --glances at Barrett and Remy--  ^.^;

Not my fault i had a terrible pilot, and an idiot for a medic... ._.

I mean you try crash landing this thing

AI%20V-22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread