Zombie apocalypse OOC

Hi! I have a question! 

Sorry if the answer is somewhere in the intro, I didn't catch it. 

Where are we situated? And in time? Is this one year after the initial outbreak, or...? Is it summer? Winter? 

Thanks! 

We could try and revive it, but i kinda can't do any thing major because I'm kinda stuck in a military VTOL filled with military weapons, with the knowledge of a military grade medkit ._.

Nothing ._.

i think people where waiting on people that were waiting on people to resond ._.

Well i read some of the second page and dont remember nor do I understand what happens. So i will read it then create a new character then have a big enterance that will screw everything over more if thats what it takes to bring this rp back

Well, im still stuck in a VTOL xD, kinda need help to get out of that before i can do things.

Injured, Cant move, Was just patched up, Still cant move... Wound not stiched up... just Had gauze Wraped over it..

I know me and a few others are still around and ready to post. We were waiting on someone but I can probably post around them just to get things moving again on our side.

I know me and a few others are still around and ready to post. We were waiting on someone but I can probably post around them just to get things moving again on our side.

Sweet i still dont fully understand what has happened but ik it isnt good, im probably going to either have some sort of event type of thing to get this started again

Sweet i still dont fully understand what has happened but ik it isnt good, im probably going to either have some sort of event type of thing to get this started again

Sounds good to me lol I just poked a few of the folks I was replying to, and a couple of them are working on posts --so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread