• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Sol immediately straightened, “I just seem to be having trouble finding something to carry water in, there doesn’t seem to be any in this… cottage, and I’m in need of a drink.” He smiled, the girl seemed uneasy so he tried to seem friendly. The girl was tall, and pale, while her hair shone like silver.
In the Holy Grounds most people were bronzed and with golden hues, like the sun, but this girl reminded him of the moon. “What kingdom do you hail from? I am Solomon Aldine, Virgo king of the Holy Grounds.”

interact Korni_Flakes Korni_Flakes

She watched the man stand up, and turn his head to face her. He smiled and in a friendly tone asked “What kingdom do you hail from? I am Solomon Aldine, Virgo king of the Holy Grounds.” Bellona raised her brow. She was sure the man looked too plain to come from forests, but she'd never guess he's from the Holy Grounds. His ruffled hair and crumpled clothes certainly did their job making him look very mondainly. But she kept those toughts in her head and off her face, and bowed her head slightly "I am Bellona Argenteis, Sagittarius ruler of Cheiron. I can help you with that" she looked him up and down with her silver eyes once again "your majesty"

intaract ramenqueen2 ramenqueen2

Yuri left his room after awhile, after hearing some commotion in the kitchen, and decided to go check it out. He found two of the other rulers talking, he looked at them with his emerald green eyes, they were kept trained on them, as he listened and examined them silently, his friendly demeanor gone.

He walked up to them once they stopped talking and said "Hello there!, I'm Yuri, Yuri GreyThorn, Of The Fortress!"

Suddenly becoming aware of his appearance Sol brushed a hand through his hair and straightened his tunic. The newcomer, Yuri, as he had loudly announced, he had red hair, which seemed to match his personality. He was dressed poorly, if they were in Sol’s kingdom he would have paid for a whole new wardrobe for him out of pity. “Lady Bellona, please call me Sol.” He then turned to Yuri. “Yuri of the Fortress, I am Sol, of the Holy Grounds.” He wondered if the man was stronger than he looked, for he wasn’t exactly how he imagined an aries prince to look like. Isn’t he supposed to be super strong?
Why didn’t I get super strength? My power is being a pretty boy! However Sol kept his annoyance off his face, keeping a charming smile in place.

"No thank you, I had something to eat on my way during my travel this morning" She said smiling as she could feel a nervous vibration from Cordelia "Your not the only one who is nervous to go in to the cottage, I am as well" She said looking at cordelia who seemed to still be thinking and looking around as She could see more people going in to the cottage one by one but not a lot.

Cordelia raised an eyebrow in their confusion when Allison thought she was nervous to go inside of the cottage. "Oh. I am not nervous about the cottage, because I know it is safe to go inside. I am actually worried about the Aquarius ruler, because they are my neighbor. Our kingdoms are opposite oceans of each other, so I don't know if something bad happened to them." said Cordelia, who put the grilled fish back in her backpack.
"By the way, do you need to drink some water? I can help you out by using my finger as a weak water gun in your mouth."
She said that, since they don't know if they needed to do that, because of their journey. They also had an innocent smile while saying that, because they knew it was weird.
'Please say yes, since I never got the chance to do that to someone. Nobody in the Pisces kingdom needs to do that. We are an underwater kingdom after all, so it would be pointless to do that.' thought Cordelia.
Unknown mask Unknown mask

Allison realized after Cordelia asked if she would need to drink water, that her small hand made bottle was still at the palace "Yes that would be nice at the moment" She said wondering how she forgot it so easily at the palace "Now that you mention it I don't see the Aquarius ruler anywhere, I should hope they make it here" She said as she looked at Cordelia not exactly finding what she asked weird since she has studied about the other rulers and what they are able to do.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Bellona decided to stand by and observe the interaction between two rulers. She has seen GreyThorn already, when he was talking to them before entering the cottage, but she couldn't take a good look at him until now. For an Aries he looked very unassuming, he certainly didn't look weak but also not "unhumanly strong". He was dressed very modestly, whitch is no wonder, considering where he came from, but Bellona couldn't help but wonder, if he really doesn't have anything more suitable, for running around a forest to change into.

He turns his emerald gaze to the Libra ruler, with a cocky smirk on his face, it being part of his... charm. He asks "and who are you miss?" Politely. His smirk fades into a friendly smile, and he tilts his head in curiosity as he looks at her, examining her, she was tall, sorta like him, that's for sure. He sits down at the table in the middle of the kitchen. This for sure wasn't going to be the main dining area, but more of a snacking kitchen. He looked Bellona in her silver eyes, and added "you have very pretty eyes, elegant, beautiful, just like the moonlight miss."

"Alright. Just open your mouth, and I will give you the water from my finger. Don't want you to be extremely thirsty when you decide to go back to your kingdom. It would be a bad idea if that were to happen." said Cordelia, as she cared about Allison's wellbeing.
They were pretending to be Allison's mom, because even if they are from the Scorpio kingdom. Someone needs to ask them if they are hungry or thirsty here. There was a rare possibility of them forgetting to do that, so the grilled fishes and her water manipulation are there to help them.
"I hope the Aquarius ruler can make it to the meeting, because I want to meet them." said Cordelia.
She always wanted to talk to the Aquarius ruler, since they only saw them from the water border. However, nobody could go over that border. Unless the rulers invited them to come to their kingdom. The previous rulers created that rule for a good reason. It was to protect the Aquarius kingdom from the dangerous Endless Torrents, because if someone from the Aquarius kingdom went there by themselves. They would die from the chaos of Pisces kingdom's ocean. The rule involves an Aquarius person getting someone from the Pisces kingdom to guide them during their visit, since that will keep them safe from the potential dangers of their ocean.
Unknown mask Unknown mask

She turned her head in his direction "Bellona Argenteis, Sagittarius ruler" straightforwardness of the complement took her off guard, she stared at the man for a moment, trying to detect any hint of dishonesty in his voice "and. uh. thank you" She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. She didn't want to engage when it wasn't necessary,so she decided to just stand back, and listen.

Sol leans against the counter eyes flicking back and forth between the other two rulers. “You’re quite pretty yourself, Greythorn.” He grins. Sol wasn’t quite sure about either of them.
Yuri seemed nothing but kindness and brightness but there was something behind his eyes that made Sol uneasy. Bellona just seemed cold, and distant, it wouldn’t be easy to get to know her.

"Wait. I have gifts." He remembered as Sol had talked to him, and he sprinted to his room. He grabbed a quiver, and a medallion wrapped in a cloth. He ran back to the kitchen with a smile on his face, holding out the quiver to Bellona "here Miss Sagittarius. It's a quiver of arrows I made from our lands materials. being an iron Tip, Reed body, and bird feathers." He seemed excited to give her the gift

He then turned to Sol, and with another smile, handed him the cloth after unwrapping it "Used most of the gold And gems in the fortress for this, but that's because we don't really care about money." It was a gold coin, studded with emeralds and sapphires. It had the Aries and Virgo marks on Them side by side

“I will treasure it forever, and I do have gifts for you as well, would you both want to follow me to my room? So I may retrieve them?” I haven’t really ever seen anything made outside of my kingdom, the Virgo people prided themselves on being entirely self reliant, but I had always wanted to know more about the other kingdoms, the jewel encrusted coin was fascinating. The aries mark looks much like a rams head.

Allison opened her mouth enough so that the water can come seeing as Cordelia is right about the coming back to the Scorpio kingdom thirsty "Aren't you able to go over the border?" She asked confused how she couldn't go there since she is the neighboring kingdom.

"No. They cannot cross the border any more than my own people." Entering the room, Jason moved with composure and regality. His odd clothing flowing with his movement easily. His deep sapphire eyes gazing at the others in the room. What little water remaining on his body lifted from him and his clothing. It suspended in the air around him. Shimmering in the light as he took in the sight of the other rulers.

After a moment he bowed "It is an honor fellow leaders. I am Jason Arganaught, ruler of the Aquarian Kingdom and Ocean Warden of the Glimmering Sea."

He rose from his bow and smiled upon the younger looking ruler. From what he heard, she was the Pieces ruler. For a kingdom so close, he knew nothing of them. Then again, their ocean was rather hostile, so maybe it was best. Though he did not fear the Pieces people, but their ocean was more treacherous than he cared for.

With that in mind, he still wished to make sure they felt at ease. He turned around and smiled at the sight of the trail of floating water that followed him from the river. His hand extended and waved. The water slowly coalesced towards him. The water funneled into a large sphere of liquid about the size of a beach ball. He turned to it and smiled. He gently took a much smaller orb from it. Roughly the size of an orange. Taking it into his hand before stepping over to Cordelia. With the sweetest smile he leaned down and looked in her eyes. His hands gradually moved from holding the orb. His fingers formed as though he was holding something thin and stick like. The water rippled in his grip as it formed a shape. The shape being a singular rose. Slowly it cooled before solidifying into a solid ice rose. Perfect crystal ice in the form of a delicate rose.

With his free hand he gently lifted Cordelia's hand, placing the delicate ice figure in her palm "For the girl I have wanted to meet for so long. One ocean kingdom to another." He stood up straight and smiled to the rest of the rulers, opening his arms wide. His presence warm and welcoming, but an air of mystery to him. Like he was hiding something under a layer of lies, but once those were gone, he would only have another. His life was an enigma. "Would anyone else care for a small ice sculpture? I take requests." He was odd. A ruler who brought his people such prosperity and brought so much territory into his fold. His conviction infamous around the kingdoms and his leadership undeniable. He employs an odd method of rulership, but his methods provided results. That, no one could deny.

"Yeah about that. The previous rulers made the rule about nobody can cross the water border, because my kingdom's ocean is way too dangerous for the Aquarius people. Not to mention, they wouldn't allow anyone to enter their kingdom unannounced, since it is for safety reasons as well.
Nobody wants to enter the Endless Torrents without me or one of my people guiding them, since it is a brutal place. Not to mention, I think the Aquarius people might be afraid of us, because we sometimes watch what they are doing from the water border. Although, I don't know if that is true."
said Cordelia. She said that, since she doesn't know what the Aquarius kingdom thought of the Pisces kingdom or her people. They might be terrified of them, because of their brutal lifestyle.
Cordelia fired a weak water gun from her finger into Allison's mouth, so the thirsty Scorpio ruler can drink it.
"There you go. Drink the water nice and slow, because I don't want you to cough from that." said Cordelia, who was being considerate about Allison's wellbeing. They know that the water from her minor water manipulation was extremely fresh, so Allison might ask for more once they finish drinking the water in her mouth.

After they did that, the Aquarius ruler entered the cottage area, and told them about the border thing. Cordelia just stared at her neighbor with a surprised look on her face while they said that. They always wanted to meet the neighboring ruler, but she didn't think that they would be a hot guy. Her face also blushed upon receiving the ice rose. "...Oh my gosh. My neighbor is a hot guy!" said Cordelia, as she was straightforward about what she thinks about them. They then snapped out of it, because it was probably rude on her part to say that. "I am so sorry for saying that, so I will make it up by giving you and Allison your gifts." said Cordelia, who opened the backpack afterwards.
She pulled out two beautiful shark daggers, pearl necklaces, paintings, and pretty seashells, and gave Allison and Jason their respective gifts. The gifts had their zodiac signs as well, because it was easier to find out which one she should give those gifts to. "There you go, since that should make up for what I just said. My name is Cordelia Pelland, and I am the ruler of the Pisces kingdom. I am also the ocean warden of the Endless Torrents, and I would like a mini ice sculpture."
Cordelia had an innocent smile on her face, since she was the youngest zodiac ruler out of everybody else in the group. 'I can't believe I said that to my neighbor, because that was embarrassing.' thought Cordelia.
Unknown mask Unknown mask EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Last edited:
Allison swallowed the water slowly then said "I am Allison Dawnson, ruler of the of the Scorpio kingdom" She said giving a bow and then reaching for her backpack taking out their gifts "I might as well give my gifts as well, specially made for every zodiac" She said handing a their gifts to them, the gift for cordelia was a necklace made with small stones painted precisly with the oceans theme marked with her zodiac, the gift for the Aguaris ruler a pot made out of stone as well but shaped in to a wave going around and up as it was a vase that could be used for anything.

She accepted the gift, amazed by the detail put in to the gift "Thank you Cordelia, this is an amazing form of art" Allison said smiling as she saw Cordelia's reaction with the red forming on her cheeks after being given the rose and then blurting out about how he was hot when cordelia gave the gifts out "I hope you like the gift the hands that made them worked hard" She said looking at both of them giving a smile showing welcome.

Interaction: Blackrose7 Blackrose7 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Oddities. These people were all oddities. There was nothing wrong with that, not in the slightest. Jason found it fascinating. The mannerisms, the gifts and talk. It was all very intriguing.

He took the gifts given to him and took the time to examine them. The shark dagger was well crafted and the pearls of the finest quality. Each of Cordelia's gifts a marvel to behold. The vase from Allison was no exception. Each gift was crafted to a fine quality and made with every intention of being gifted to a ruler. As he meticulously looked them over, a bright smile filled his face, like a child seeing something shiny for the first time. His sparkling blue eyes marveled at the gifts and danced with wonder. Looking upon them, then moving his eyes to the two rulers before them "All fine gifts. I suppose I must respond in kind."

With a flash of elegant speed, he turned, spinning and taking the pot into the water. With a splash he turned and stopped. Like an elegant dance, he twirled with a satiated smile upon his face. The water floating about as he turned and flowed, moving as though he were in the depths of the Glimmering Sea. His abilities moved the water. Suspending it, coalescing it and separating it. In his own little world as the water flowed freely. Slowly, the water froze. Crystalizing and shaping the most pristine ice.

His dance ended with a bow. In front of him stood 11 unique ice sculpture trees, roughly 3 feet in height. Each sitting in a pot marked by the zodiac symbol for the each ruler respectively. Each one so different and constructed so elegantly.

The one meant for the Pieces ruler, a lovely cherry blossom tree with a curved and elegant trunk, not unlike a bonsai. For the Scorpio ruler, a miniature version of an ancient pine tree. Branches with a complex and beautiful layout.

Jason stood straight once again. With a smile he looked to them "So long as I breath, each of these will remain frozen. Ice locked in eternal beauty."

He took a moment before turning towards the door "Excuse me ladies, but I think I would like to explore." He started for the door. Just before making his exit, he stopped. His glistening sapphire eyes turned and landed on Cordelia. A sweet smile formed as he spoke in a silken tone that danced on the air "If it helps dear, don't be embarrassed. You're quite easy on the eyes yourself. I would even go as far as to call you.....divine in appearance." He smiles once again and winks at her before exiting and disappearing into his own exploration of a new place.

Interactions: Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Unknown mask Unknown mask

She grazed the quiver with her hand again, weighting it and clearly thinking about something. Finally she put it down on the table "I am sorry, but for personal reasons, I can't accept your gift." She straightened up with a serious face "I really hope I haven't offended you. I'm going to go now" The woman turned around and walked out of the room.

Bellona walked out of the kitchen, and went down the hall in the direction where she came from originally, without even thinking. She stopped only when she reached the rulers' rooms, sighed, and quietly whispered to herself "where was I going earlier? What was I even supposed to do?"

Interaction Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn

She stood there for a moment but then decided that it must've not been that important, so she went into her room to pick up her bow. She hung it over her shoulder and headed for the door. Before she reached the exit she walked by a man who just entered the cottage and bumped shoulders with him. She turned and looked at him for a while wondering if she should say something "Sorry, sir".

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

A bright light started to gather outside of the cottage, as if beckoning all of the patrons to come forward. There were small whispers coming from it, and if you looked very closely, you could see creatures, fighting each other's luminously. Yuri noticed this bright light, as the Virgo Patron spoke "Uhm, is that one of the gods? I have no idea, I don't read often"

“Have we already displeased them?” Sol groans as he put a hand on his sheathed sword. Although, Sol thought, a sword won’t do much against gods… “Or perhaps it’s some of the magical creatures I read so much about?” Sol asked, looking to Yuri. “Well, aren’t you strong? Have you ever fought monsters?”

interact Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn

Yuri looked to Sol with an eyebrow raised "Are you fucking Nuts? We don't have many monsters in the fortress! We have a peaceful land" He put his guard up, before chunking a rock at the light causing it to turn red

"HOW DARE YOU ASSAULT A DIVINE BEING PEASANT!"

“You thought throwing a rock at it would help?” Sol said quietly, then added, “Oh great divine… light, please forgive my comrade, he was only trying to help the rest of us.”

"Shut up Sol, it's not like your Pretty boy looks will do fucking anything in this situation. Then again, neither will my strength, unless they fight us themselves."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back