• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zodiac High [Reboot]

Wishes

Send New Email
New Email Received
Future Zodiac High Student

Invitation.

Hello, my name is Ms. Brown. I am sending you an invitation to the one and only, Zodiac High. You have been accepted into this private school, with 11 other people. I know, it's a short amount of people, and the school might not be that big. However, this can lead you into college courses and whatever you what to be in your future life. School starts on August 25th, and I expect to see you there. Good day!

- Principal ,

Ms.Brown

Congratulations! You have been accepted into Zodiac High. What are you going to do? Oh, who am I kidding, you'll attend of course!

-

• Aries: @Ambivert7501 / Male

Leo: @Fantasy Crazy / Female

Capricorn: @theunderwolf / Female

Aquarius: @cryaotic / Female

Pisces: @animegirl20 / Female

# of Females: 6

# of Males: 6

**NOTE: This role-play can't have all girls and just three boys. There can be 7 girls and five boys/6 and 6, I'm fine with that. I'll notify everyone if I think that the gender issue is getting overboard.

**NOTE: When you reserve a character, please say the ZODIAC NAME and the GENDER. This is so that I can keep track of who's being female and male.

Any questions? Please ask me on this thread and I'll answer them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambivert7501 said:
Ah, this is wonderful~
I can be a Cancer female or male, I don't mind
:)
Alright, I'll tag you in as a Cancer male, since I just think that Cancers are adorable as males.

cryaotic said:
Ah! Aquarius female? Please?
Totallybulletproof said:
May I have male Aquarius?
Sorry, but there can be only a person per zodiac sign. Can you two decide on who can get the role? If one of you wants, I can reserve another role for you.

Well, I'll back off from the role seeing as I'm a generous, young, handsome gentleman that allows the lady to have it her way. Instead of aquarius I'll take Gemini then. Also male.

Totallybulletproof said:
Well, I'll back off from the role seeing as I'm a generous, young, handsome gentleman that allows the lady to have it her way. Instead of aquarius I'll take Gemini then. Also male.
Aw, that was really sweet. Thank you.

SamaelSamanthaSam said:
Either gender, any sign. This is my first rp soooo.
Are you aware of the zodiac signs though, and know what they are?

theunderwolf said:
could I reserve a female capricorn please?
I'll add your role in the afternoon tomorrow.

SamaelSamanthaSam said:
Yeah. know the signs very well. Just bad at descisions. I would be ok with any sign that's left.
Alright! I'll pick one for you and add it to the list.

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]Could I have female Pieces cause that's is actually what I am :)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Wild Born]Can I reserve Pisces Female?

[/QUOTE]
*Sorry, but there can be only a person per zodiac sign. Can you two decide on who can get the role? If one of you wants, I can reserve another role for you.

Maximus said:
I'll take male Leo
LittleFryRice said:
Could I reserve the spot of the Leo female?
*Sorry, but there can be only a person per zodiac sign. Can you two decide on who can get the role? If one of you wants, I can reserve another role for you.

Matcha said:
May I reserve the spot of the Libra female? ouo
SamaelSamanthaSam said:
Yeah. know the signs very well. Just bad at descisions. I would be ok with any sign that's left.
theunderwolf said:
could I reserve a female capricorn please?
Alright, I'll add them to the chart!

Three more spots left [sorry for the one person who might not be able to join].

Note**: NOT ALL OF THOSE THREE SPOTS CAN BE FEMALES. I need at least 1 male in that group.

@Geek with Me I'm actually a Pisces as well....HEY I have an idea, could they be twins??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back