• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiac Demise Character Sheet and Rules

Other
Here
Name- Isi Dyani

Age- 22

Zodiac sign- Taurus

Gender- Female

Bio- Bulls Run is made up of many Tribes on its vast plains and pastures. Nature seems to live freely here with people coexisting with the animals and vegetation. Each tribe has an elder that simply guides their people and works alongside the other elders in order to maintain peace and harmony. All the tribes worship the Taurus spirit, thanking the spirit for the bountiful harvests and peaceful living of life. This Zodiac is the center of their world and they treat the patron like a god or goddess themselves.
Isi Dyani was born to one of the best herders of the tribe, raising her to know animals and how to raise them. She was certainly a hard worker and her way of life was certainly black and white, she must raise animals and sell them or prepare them for food for her family and tribe. However, Isi was a very stubborn girl and often refused to eat any meat. She grew strong attachments to the animals she tended to and often got into complications with her tribe because she didn’t want to get rid of them or have them slaughtered. She frustrated her parents with this attitude, even though Isi knew full well this was how they all survived. It would just break her heart to see a loved animal go. For the most part, Isi accepted her fate in having to give up these animals, but there was one rule that she had that the whole tribe and even neighboring tribes knew not to mess with. There was one bull that grazed the pasture. This bull and Isi had a unique connection and she cared for the bull ever so deeply.
However, one of the coldest winters in Bull Runs history came and killed off most of the animals and ruined any vegetation for harvest. One of the last animals standing was Isi’s bull who was still full of meat and was large in stature. The elders came together and discussed that they needed to kill the bull in order to try and survive this horrid winter, but little did they know what they would unleash. The night that the bull was killed, Isi woke up in horrible pain, feeling the piercing wounds within herself, a pain that she would never forget. Isi, even with all the pain consuming her, got right up and ran, faster than anyone on the planet, to where her bull usually was. Bloody and torn up on the ground with the elders surrounding the carcass, Isi was sent into a rage as she animalistically attacked the elders with her bare hands, using her newly gained speed to her advantage, not knowing that it was in this moment that the Taurus Zodiac had selected her as the next patron with a red bloody symbol on her left hip.
After the slaughter of the elders, and her new powers bestowed to her by the Taurus Zodiac, the people had to come to terms that Isi was their new leader and to never cross her ever again. And with respect given to Isi, the tribes actually lived well. She was loving, very caring, and incredibly free willed, allowing appointed leaders to handle business while she ran through the fields. The times her evil would come out was when she became possessive about something, or jealous.

Personality- Isi is a very free and fun loving spirit. She doesn’t care too much about what others think of her. She is very down to earth and would rather be out in nature with her feet feeling the grass than to be inside stuck with a bunch of people. She does enjoy attention and does find satisfaction with people being dependent on her, as she also subconsciously relies on others to be a fully functioning person. Isi tends to get easily jealous when not enough attention is placed on her and is very possessive and stubborn about people she adores and wants in her life. The evil affects these aspects of her personality, twisting it to make her feel pain whenever she gets jealous or possessive. If you ever make a promise to this Taurus zodiac, make sure you stay true to it because a promise broken with her will bring doom into your life.

Appearance- Native American Character Design ` Native Character Design.jpg

Patron mark- Is a bloody red mark on the left of her hip

etc- N/A

e843cdccb815a3b5030a0ba358b8bd2c.jpg
220px-SayakaMiki.png

This is Aquarius appeareance, i'll make the CS tomorrow but i need post the images now. In the day i can't

Name: Katrina Sylph

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.

Bio: Since she was a little girl, Katrina was weird. She knew things that she wasn’t supposed to, she saw people as they really were. Yes, she was the daughter of the Queen but still… she wasn’t supposed to be able to read people’s minds. It wasn’t as simple as that, she was actually born with dominion over the actual element that people of Oceania have power on: Air. What? Just because they’re their neighbors doesn’t mean they are sirens like Pisces, no sir, they are SAILORS, the best in the world. Anyway, that’s not it; she could actually hear the thoughts of people in the air. Not even her own mother could do anything like that before having her Patron’s Mark. It wasn’t a surprise when Katrina inherited the mark earlier than any other Queen and her mother gave her the ancient relic of Oceania: The Diamond of Aquarius, it is a flat-drop shaped diamond that was a tear of Aquarius herself during her time on earth eons ago, it heightens the user psychic abilities beyond the natural power of the mark. When placed on the mark, the diamond glues itself to it and can’t be removed until the mark is gone.

Personality: She can be quiet at times, lost in thought. She usually forgets that people actually speak and uses her inner voice to telepathically communicate, often creeping people out. She enjoys a good fight since in home there’s nothing exciting to do. The evil in her is the strongest, since she has let it consume her in order to embrace it’s power, as a result she has a pair of blue Fairy-like wings covered by her white cape.

Patron Mark: In her forehead, but it is covered by The Diamond of Aquarius. That is also covered with her hair.

Neo Alice Neo Alice your character has to be at least 18! And the Aquarius gift is hive mind which means she can connect her consciousness to others and share her own thoughts in peoples heads but I would say her ability to read minds isn't fully possible, at least not until later on in the RP when her evil expands!

Once those small aspects are edited, your character is accepted!

Name- Destiny Hancock
Age- 18
Zodiac sign- SagIttarius
Gender- female
Bio- Destiny is a fun-loving, overly emotional woman, who, unlike the people of her Kingdom, doesn't just hunt with a Bow, she's a skilled warrior who also uses a glaive, she may or may not be a bit spoiled, and will only accept top-tier gifts, as mentioned before, she's overly spoiled, and shuns the poor for literally being poor, but at the same time, anyone who she sees as rich, she tries to become friends with

Personality- Destiny is a bit excitable, she loves to have fun, she hasn't lost her mother and father, who are pure royalty, and naturally, she is as well, as mentioned before, she's spoiled, the evil implanted in her, causes her to be overly emotional, she breaks down in any situation where she thinks she might die, and she's extremely controlling.
Appearance-
Screenshot_20200324-120107_Gacha Life.jpg
Patron mark- The Sagittarius, located on her left thigh
etc- She closely resembles Yuri's mother, due to being her much younger sister, but only in looks, not personality.

Last edited:
(WIP)
Name- Enki Fairblood
Age- 22
Zodiac sign- Capricorn
Gender- Female
Bio- "Family? Hah, what family!? My very own stepmother casted me away and now even my stepbrother is hunting me down. I thought I could trust them -- just as much as my father did -- and look how it turns out! My father died, the throne is usurped, and now I have nothing but myself!"
Personality- Enki's upbringing does not betray her look. She is a wild child through and through, preferring to stay in the open air of nature over the bustling capital city and enjoys the thrill of the hunt while utterly despising the political maneuvering within the keep. Enki is also quite brash and honest about her feeling, often got herself in a fight due to her strong opinions on people around her. Despite so, she was also known for her compassion. She would always help those in need, even if she doesn't want to. Enki used to be talkative toward people, but with the event unfolding within her life, she grew more and more distrustful toward other, and along with that, something evil is growing within her heart; hatred and despair. As for now, she had yet to be taken over fully by this evil, yet it has shown its symptoms in the form of her gradually increasing abhorrence toward the people she used to love and toward herself for being too weak to protect her kingdom and her father.
Appearance-
Patron mark- On the back of her left shoulder, hidden from sight most of the time, coloured in blood red.
etc-
Where have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back