• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zodiac academy (with ever)

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Being a high-privilege school funded by internet and movie sensations, the Zodiac Academy looks somewhat like a paradise. The buildings, the classrooms, and the libraries are well maintained and look like they appeared from a movie. The school is very spacious and has a pleasant environment, consisting of well maintained trees and flowers. One of the most peaceful place at the school is the Green House, a special area provided to the Special A students. Which were Chrissy and eve. along with 5 others. Chrissy was pushing eve to the opening ceremony Chrissy was known as 'the angel of darkness' on Startube and had 10k just for her art and lets plays. "Evveee come on were gonna be lattte...and im so proud of you that you passed the test so well you joined us as a special a Director in training.Your even being taught by the famous Startube director CameraHugo!"
(Chrissy aka the 'angel of darkness')

1518752771595.png
Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Eve

Eve was terrified, no petrified, no horrified... No all of the above. She couldn't believe this happen. mShe just took the exam, so that her friend would stop bothering her about coming to the school. She didn't actually think she would get into it! Curse her ability to put effort in all her exams she takes. She still remembers the headache she had after the exam. She stares wide-eyed at the school not wanting to go near it. She isn't mentally prepared for this! God something is going to go wrong... She thought before hearing her friend mention the username of one of the most famous Startubers on the internet. She pales, she should be excited, but her anxiety just washed all that away.

She felt a lump in her through as her heart began to race. She is overwhelmed and her brain was screaming calm down, but it was no use. Great, I am going to cry on the first day. Wonderful, just flipping wonderful! I knew something was going to go wrong... before she suddenly pushed into someone. She blinks, " Sorry!" She squeaks backing up and bumping into Chrissy and falling down to the ground with her and spilling her tea everywhere.
--
6D4D156D-31F0-4C18-8DD3-27EF83EBB831.jpeg
enzerubebii enzerubebii

1518754879429.png
Sebastian blinks and looks at the red head "Angel..what are you doing to this lil director?" Chrissy looks up seeing the snake,cat, and fashion model startuber. "Oh hey Hydra!Eveee this is Sebastian also known as Hydra.He is wearing our angel pin so he must be one of the top 7!" Sebastian smiled and showed a photo of his kitten boop "Wanna see boop?" Chriss smiled "Can we see boop as were walking to the ceremony?"Then she sees music sensation lily Medical charmer john and the scientist of decuction Sherlock "oh LILY OVER HEREEE!"

Eve

Eve takes a deep breath, Calm down... Calm down... before looking up at Sebastian with a nervous smile. "Hi... I am Eve..." She says as she glances at her emptied teacup before getting up and dusting herself off. She tilts her head curiously at the cat, Boop. She then sees her friend get hugged by a geeky looking girl with beautiful long red hair tied in a single braid. She was wearing a plaided green top with a long, white skirt and green sock. She was clearly a greek, but an adorable geek.

" I am so happy to see you!" The redhead girl squeaks happily before looking at Eve. " And you must be Evee" She smiles at her kindly. Eve smiles back at the girl, "Nice to meet you. I am Lily. People call me Siren on Startube"

Eve blinks, " Siren?....." She stares in awe, " I love your music!" she exclaims excitedly before feeling like an idiot for acting like a fangirl.

Lily laughs a little, " I am glad to know you are a fan.." She smiles at her and Eve felt embarrassed.

" Your music gives me inspiration for characters and stuff...."Eve says sheepishly to the redhead.

Sherlock

Calm down... you are about to meet Angel of Darkness... Calm down... The genius scientist thought as he approached his internet idol. His body was calm and relaxed but started to stiffen with every step he took. This is going to be more difficult than he thought. He glances at Lily who is chatting away the new, short looking lady. He stares for a moment before looking back at Chrissy. Now he just needs to say hi. Shouldn't be that hard, "... Hey..." nailed it.
---0-eus-d4-1b861f785eccdc4b3903bda6002ebe1a.jpg
(Lily)

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Chrisy glancd over and smiled big at john and sherlock "johnny boi and Sherlock!" she hugs john then to sherlocks miracle hugged him. "John your bipolar healing tactics have been helping." John smiled "Im glad." then looked at sherlock smiling "And im happy to see a science lover..makes me feel less lonely." then she make a serious glare.. "Im still gonna give you a lecture on magic." Then they began the tour and chrissy waved at her friends in each dorm genre and was then 'kidnapped' by some people and then hugged by nami. "Nami...cant breathe.." Nami lets go then sees the other fresh meat. "Friends?" She asks and chrissy nds and she looked at eve. "Hmmm she has good bone structure..she will do for my experiment" she claps her hands and a guy got her makeup kit and she got to work on her 'goddess makeup' experiment for darker skin tones. when done a guy randomly confessd his love and the whole place felt like a sauna. "Oh joy the dragon magicians are here."

Last edited:
Eve

Eve didn't realize what was going on until she felt a brush on her face. She blinks and looks at Nami confused, " Um... what do you mean experiment? i am not interested in makeup..." as the redhead kept working.

This is weird. The last time Eve ever put on any makeup was where she went to prom with her friends. She still has the photos from that time and looks completely different with it, but the favorite part for her was the dress instead of the makeup. She never knew she would look so pretty in a silver, floral dress.

She hopes Nami wasn't putting too much on her face. She doesn't want to look like a clown. She mentally slaps herself, She is a makeup artist you idiot... She mentally sighs and blinks when the temperature in the room dropped and a fireball came out of nowhere and hit the guy, who ran off with 2nd-degree burns. She then saw the lady get hugged by a red hair male.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

"eve this is Raz you should knw him for magic trick,pyromancy,and almost drowning me.." nami sighs "He apologized for the 50th time..diint he give you the money.." then chrissy shook her head no nami gave a look that was 'i am dissapoint' and gently pushed him off. "Pay my friend or no smoochies for the whole spring semester." then she saw usopp rush in "WHERES YUKARI I JUST GOT HER A ...new...musicbox..to make...Am i...umm.." chrissy smiled "And thats usopp an inventor and nerd of anything gardning and explosive."

Raze

Raze sighs and looks at Chrissy and her intimidated friend Eve. He can smell the anxiety coming from the girl, which made him wonder why she is in the school. He may need to get one of his friends to investigate. He takes off his hat and takes out a checkbook. He quickly writes a check, then hands it to Chrissy. "Happy?" He asks before looking at Ussop. He was about to speak but stopped when he felt someone plop on his head followed by a growl which sounded like a dying cat. "Found her," He says as he gently pets the girl's head as he lowers the temperature of the room for her.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy smiled when walking to the class and said "Welcome to the thunderdome.."
When in the 1st class involving video recording of all kinds from cellphones to cameras Hugo walked in and said "All right class sit down and shut up cause before i take attendance there are some ways you can fail my class so you dont..A student does not receive a satisfactory grade in a course needed in his or her major.Among declared majors who get an A or B in their first class, 75 percent go on to graduate. If you get a C,OR, your subs go from 1k to 100, your chances plummet to 25 percent.A student does not take a required course within the recommended time.A student signs up for a class not relevant to his or her major. " Then after seeing the shock and teary eyes he smiled "Alright time for attendance!"

Eve

Eve sweatdrop at the teacher. He reminds her of her freshman, high school english teacher who gave a similar speech and made one of her friends cry. Good times. She ended up like his class with a satisfying grade and guesses this will be the same, except she can't get a C. A thousand subs...? Startube was supposed to be an experiment for me... She frowns wondering how is she going to manage her school work and Startube.

Her chest starts to tighten and her eyes became slightly watery. She grips her pencil tightly, no, she isn't going to cry. Crying doesn't fix anything... neither does screaming. She sighs to herself as she takes out her a notebook for the class to take notes on. This will be a long day...

enzerubebii enzerubebii

After classes was lunch and they were all at the green house planning Startube videos and chrissy was humming and looked up at who was approaching. Class A Ein. leader of the photography club "I wish to challenge the person that hit me in the face with a sketchbook to a duel!" chrissy stood up and Eins eyes were sprkling "Oh that was me im so sorry but.." she smiled sweetly "ill accept i love a guy that wont back down from a challenge." ein nods "more info w-will be explined later.." and he leaves.

Sherlock

Sherlock could not concentrate on his work during planning period because a certain someone got hugged by his idol, who also knew him... Yes, he was livid. How did he befriend her in the first place? He is going to interrogate him by the end of the day. He looks over at Chrissy curious of what she is planning for her next video, but they soon got interrupted by the Queen of Karma.

Eve

Eve stares at her list of ideas not paying attention to her surroundings. She is grateful that they have a period to plan out there their videos, but this is a bit stressful. She needs to make a video that attracts a thousand subscribers... can she even do that. She isn't like her friends and it will take time for her to get used to this kind of atmosphere, but will she get used to it? She groans quietly as she closes notebook, she is starting to get a headache from this. She went to grab her headphone and phone to listen to some music to calm down, but the door to the greenhouse flung open.

She blinks and looks up to see a familiar girl with long black hair and bright red eyes.

70F493A5-537E-4180-9443-365554344070.jpeg

" EEEVVVEEEE!!!" The girl squeals as she runs over and pounces on the short girl. "I can't believe you are at this school! I also can't believe you are wearing a skirt! and you lost a lot of weight too! And you are wearing glasses! and and..." She gasps. "..... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" She asks shaking the girl making her dizzy

" Ri...Rita..." Eve says shakily. " C-calm down and... and let me explain..." She puts a hand on her shoulder. " And stop shaking me..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
chrissy blinks "Soo she didnt see the 'i gave my friend a free haircut' video where i accidently put a lolpop in evees hair and gave her $300 on spoilage?" she asked as she got a text explaining the duel. "Ah the duel.." then she paled in fear.it was a boxing challenge..and the loser..had to do whatever the winner said for the rest of the year but she was allowed to have someone replace her..she took a breath and began walking to the gym. john was worried "This duel might kill her she has some cardio issues."

Sherlock

The word kill echoed through Sherlock's head like a ghost as the image of Chrissy getting a heart attack flashed through his head. He can't let that happen. He must protect his queen. He ran after the girl to convince her to switch out with him. "Wait! Chrissy! Switch out with me" He says as he quickly catches up with her.

Melanie
"Riku! Let go of me! Let me beat the crap out of those no good cheating bastards!" A girl with long black hair and mismatched eyes growls as her silver hair friend pins her to the ground. She heard about the fight and came to check it out of curiosity only to find out that Ein hired a professional boxer to fight in his place. Tha was CHEATING and COWARDLY. " LET ME GO!! I WILL BREAK THEIR LEGS!!!" She screams.

"You need to calm down. You are going to get in trouble if you hurt a student and a guest here"

"Screw that! If you are going to pick a fight with someone you should fight them yourself! Not dump it on someone else!"
---
(Melanie: Has one purple and golden yellow eye)
6706260B-1922-4D92-9F02-4F864EA2AA6E.jpeg
(Riku)
93DE5A5B-C39D-473B-956B-DCA64D5CA2D8.jpeg
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy looked at sherlock and said "are you sure? i am pretty strong." she punches him playfully only for her fist to get caught her tirled around and in a romatic position making her blush. john and mel silently filming and also a mysterious white haired woman was squealing to where it almost killed the mood and chrissy swore she heard her say 'new OTP'

Riku

Riku sweatdrops as the scene unfold before him. He found it a bit amusing that Melanie when from livid to a shipping fangirl at the snap of a finger. He really wonders how someone can flip their emotions so quickly, but he decides not to ask that too often since this is Melanie. No one can figure out what makes her tick half the time, but he knows one thing for sure. The girl cares about her friends to the point where she is will to break the rules to protect them. He just wishes she would think things through sometimes.

Sherlock

Sherlock looks at Chrissy with a smile as he held her closely. " Yes, I am sure..." He says the girl softly as he pulls the girl to her feet and let go of her. he takes off his jacket before getting into the ring. "Break his legs!" Melanie yells at Sherlock as he got ready to fight.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the net day he won and chrissy had ein doing chores for her with sherlock watching. and she smiled at sherlock "Guys as a thank you to sherlock saving me im gonna make him lunch." she said smiling and walking t the kitchen with her camera. john blinked and saw the look glow on his face he was call it creepish bliss. chrissy walked over to mel "Mel wanna go shopping for some ingredients from the cooking classes?"

Melanie

Melanie was throwing a series of punches and kicks at a punching bag. She does one final punch before looking at Chrissy. " Sure, could use something to eat.." She giggles before getting hit by the sandbag and falling to the ground drop her phone. "Ow..." She pouts as she get to her feet and looks at Chrissy. " You saw nothing" She huffs before Rita came running over.

" CHRISSY!!!" Melanie looks over at the raven head who stops in front of them. "Have you seen the video Eve made last night? " She asks as she shows her video of an excited, hyper Eve adorably talking about a new movie that came out and there was over a million view on it. "Have you seen Eve? I bet she doesn't know about this."
__
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy was happy for her and that she got enough subscribers to stay at the school. "Im so happy for her. Now how about you grab eve and rikuu annd we go to the Grocerystore to get some food to do my video for my channel. Ill teat you to smoothies at Cafe Zap." John saw the others and pointed to sherlock in a daze." watch.." then he pointed at sherlock "Sherlock did you like the blong entry i made about one of our school cases?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back