• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zic-Zac-Zoe, if you don't play you won't know!

Zixzaxzebudyne

Hello all, I am Zix-Zax, lover of stories, and a stranger to all. I prefer roleplays based in a fantasy setting, especially if there are mythical creatures as well. I am willing to do either a fxm or a mxm pairing with me most likely playing as a male. And I like to build to plots and settings as much as I can from the ground up with role-playing partners. However, I am a poor communicator by nature so please bear with me.

aaaaah
i've been looking for someone like this,
would you like to roleplay with me?

Hello all, I am Zix-Zax, lover of stories, and a stranger to all. I prefer roleplays based in a fantasy setting, especially if there are mythical creatures as well. I am willing to do either a fxm or a mxm pairing with me most likely playing as a male. And I like to build to plots and settings as much as I can from the ground up with role-playing partners. However, I am a poor communicator by nature so please bear with me.
I have been itching for a fantasy rp if you're still looking for partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back