• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zero Point Military School.

I would appreciate if you all helped me and each other out by telling me which parts you don't really like and wish to be changed or other ideas you wish to incorporate into this.

At the moment the three slots are filled already. If you are interested however, you can leave your name here. Once I get into the flow of things, I'll usher in more people.

Whoops, I wasn't getting notifs for this. o-o

I'll post my character's arrival in a moment.

I'm pretty busy at the moment. However,I can still make a simple one and edit it later.

Rest assured I am very interested. Is there a post requirement for in character conversation?

Alright thank you. I will start working on a CS and post it so as to secure my position. Like I said it will become more in depth later.

Last edited by a moderator:
@arizzle leave your questions and other non RP stuff in the out of RP section. If you want to know what's happened so far, read through what has been typed so far.

I hope you all only dislike the character and not me :) . That would make things awkward.

I was hoping you weren't as an ignorant and Dbaggy as your character. I was pretty sure though you weren't. I mean you like PENGUINS AND FOXES. Good in my book

No one should ever judge an RPer for their character and their character's actions. c:

On that note, though... I swear I did not intend on making Thea as weird as I did, and I'm mildly terrified at what I've done. XDD

but that doesn't mean i'm sorry whoops

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back