• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zephyria

Zara thought about his words do I really look scary? I have to get to a mirror and check it out. Zara smiled at this "I didn't know neon pink was an intimidating color." She walks up to him and extends a hand "the names Zara, my friends called me Trix, you can call me Zara." She didn't trust the guy and who would with a face and attitude like that.

Maksim smiled but didn't take the hand. "Its nice to meet you Zara but taking your hand wouldn't be the smartest unless you want to get burnt." Maksim said since he didn't want to hurt her. "O and Neon pinks the scariest color didn't you know." Maksim said sarcastically with a smirk on his face.

Zara smiles and puts her hands on her hips "don't think me too fragile, I mean it. I'm tougher than you think." At least I hope so... Zara thought and looked at the guy? "your pretty tall? How tall are you 6'0?" Zara being the average female height, made her jealous of those who were taller than her. Which sadly, was almost everybody including her entire family.

Maksim looked down and up at her. "You look tougher than me to say the least." Maksim said smiling before tying to think how tall he was. "Erm about 5'11 I think but height means nothing you can be tall or small its not like you can choose one." Maksim said to be honest he found being tallish rather annoying since he normally has to look down on people which he dislikes doing. "What about you let me take a guess about 5'6 or 5'7." Maksim guessed.

Zara pouted "Heh I wish for those extra two inches, 5'5 I'm the genetic runt of my family. Everyone else is at leas 6'0 even my dog is taller than me." She sighed "I know height doesn't make the person, but if I could reach the top shelf in my house I would be happy." She looks up at the guy and smiles "so I'm assuming you fell form somewhere, did you happen to see any life outside this forest?"

Maksim laughed."Well for a runt your a good looking one" Maksim said smiling. "Plus being tall has got its disadvantages to you know do you know hard it is to get into small gaps if you have dropped something its a pain." Maksim said before thinking back to that town but he had no clue which way it was now. "Hmm I saw a town but I don't remember which way I came from since I was originally in a desert."

Zara was embarrassed by the complement "so neon pink plant monsters are your type, I wonder if you really are from earth?" She smiled and looked around and thought for a moment "I could take a look, you know powers and all. Isn't that the weirdest thing? I've been trying them out and it's so cool. Have you tried them out?" Zara was much more excited now, she was so fascinated by the fact that they had powers.

@Bills352

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back