• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zephyria

Raveg64

You are living your normal life one day, just like any other day. But then all of a sudden you are taken to a world known as Zephyria. Little do you know you are changed into a creature known as a Zephyr. By accident you enter a war between low class and high class Zephyrs. From there your story begins.......

Explanation of Zephyrs

Technically Zephyrs are paranormal beings that have many abilites, ability to stretch limbs, shapeshift, elemental abilties, etc. On terms of what a Zephyr looks like......well they can look like a lot of things, mecha, nobodies, and they can sometimes have human features as well. What covers the outside layer is a Zephyr's skin. The skin acts like a removable outer layer, somewhat like our skin minus the "removable" part. A Zephyr's inner body is like a mass kind of. The skin protects the Zephyr from the outside enviorment.

Zephyria

The planet in which the Zephyr reside on. Zephyria is split up into 7 parts. With in these parts, different ranks of Zephyr live in. Each rank is given a specific job. Rank 2 has industrialism, rank 3 has law engorcement, rank 4 has military, rank 5 have government, and rank 6 has secondary government. As of known the only ranks that don't have a specific job are rank 1 and rank 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zara smiled as her friends egged her on. She stood on the ramp raising her fist in the air. The crowd cheered Zara was ready to do the impossible she was going to attempt a doubble 720 Gazelle Flip then back flip off the a high ramp and back onto her board. without practice. Shelooked up at the sky the warm sun warming her face and body. She leans her board forward and begins rushing down the ramp as she reaches the top she does her first 720 Gazelle Flip, pauses on the edge and does the second 720 Gazelle Flip. then falls back down the ramp as she reaches the other side she does one last 720 Gazelle Flip and lands on hte edge of the ramp. She lets her board fall back down and she looks up at the sky. 1....2.......3....... Then she back flips off the ramp and lands perfectly on the board and rides back down the ramp.

The crowd roars and rushes toward Zara and cheers. Zara raises her board in the air as she is lifted by the crowd "Yeah! Yeahhhh!" The crowd cheers in excitement she closes her eyes feeling fulfilled and awakens to silence. She lands on the ground and looks around. No crowd, no sun, no skate park. She is surrounded by a dark forest full of black plants and twisted vines. "What the? Where am I?" Her voice comes out differently she wasn't used to it she looked around for her board. Her hand landed on a large broadsword, her three fingered pink hand "Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Maksim was sat at work not his own business like he planned o no it was his fathers work place the man he hates almost more than any but with what he was being paid he wasn't going to complain. His father the CEO of the Maddox corporations came into Maksim office and began to rant about how bad Maksim was doing and how he was bringing his father business to its knees. Maksim just ignored him he was only ranting because he could and he knows Maksim couldn't do anything without risking his job. He just wanted to leave, his father was still ranting and Maksim just stood up that's when his father went quiet Maksim first and only words were "I hope you burn." Then he walked out of his office.

Maksim wondered down the high street for a few minutes he had nothing to live for and sure as hell no way to make any income but more than anything he was annoyed at his father he was thinking of a way to get back at him. Then it hit him after seeing some homeless people with a gasoline canister making a fire his face turned to a smile he had an idea. He walked to the closest petrol station and bought two gasoline canisters he still had the key to his old work place he waited until night time. He walked back to his fathers and his old work place and he poured the gasoline around the floor of the office building that makes the most money. He stood in the middle of it and dropped a lighter and shut his eyes. The whole room was engulfed in flames he could feel the heat getting closer but then he felt nothing.

Maksim opened his eyes and was completely shocked for starters he was alive but what got him more was he had no idea where he was. At first glance it was void of life a lifeless desert of sorts 'maybe this is the afterlife who knows' he thought to himself. Upon a second look he saw in the distance what looked like a town of sorts and he thought it would be his best bet so he began to head there.

Jonathan hated waking up early in the morning, but he unfortunately gotten used to it since he had managed to get his new job. The hours weren’t the best, but in this economy he was glad to have anything. Groping blindly in the dark, he began the urgent task of turning off his alarm clock before it started with the ungodly beeping. Fortunately, he was able to turn it off right as it began to make its mind-numbing racket.

After managing the herculean task of getting out of bed, Jonathan went to take his morning shower. Maybe after that, he’d feel human enough to make some breakfast. The shower wasn’t on the fritz fortunately, so he was able to get done in what must have been record time. Getting dressed was a cinch, he had did look rather awesome in his own humble opinion.

Deciding that he’d skip making breakfast today and get something on the way, Jonathan started to make his way out of the house. Opening the door, and seeing what was on the other side was a surprise to say the least. Instead of seeing the typical suburbia he was used to seeing, all he saw was a gigantic cavern with strange glowing moss providing light. Before he could close the door, something seemed to push him from behind. Unable to keep his balance, Jonathan stumbled into the cavern even as the doorway back to his house disappeared.

Zara was freaking out she looked at her hands "three fingers and one thumb, and their pink?! There's no way this..." She moves her hand around slowly, yep it was her hand alright she looked down at her legs her thighs were shaped like petals but were hard as metal. She looked down at her feet and tried to wriggle her toes, but there were no toes down there. As she moved her "feet" roots began to loop in and out of the ground. Zara screamed pulling her legs up close to her chest, the roots jutted out toward her and stopped in front of her face.

Zara looked at the root as it seemed to call to her, she raised her hand and poked it. There bloomed a beautiful flower on the root and she looked at it glow and shimmer. "What is happening?" She get's up and looks around the forest was dark with not a lot of light other than than the flower and herself she looked around. She leaned over to grab the sword and vines jutted from her arm and quickly absorbed the sword into her body. Zara thought it would hurt, but she didn't feel anything.

"Whoa, that was weird, I wonder what else I can do?" Zara lifted her hand and a huge root rose up from the ground, she opened her hand and the root pushed through the forest and exited out into a desert like area and fell to the ground. Zara looked at the root and gave a calm smile "Cool."

"Mr. Akio! Kioshi!" Kioshi heard the voice of his principle off to his left. Kioshi was instantly filled with adrenaline as he turned to face the tall, bald, muscular man running at him. "I'm gonna call the cops on you if you don't clean up this mess!" Mr. Berke, the principle, yelled when he saw Kioshi's work on the school's brick wall.

Kioshi laughed when he stepped out of the way of Mr. Berke causing him to fall on the ground. "Haha! You bald jerk!" Kioshi laughed, dropping the spray paint can on the ground, turning, and beginning to run. Some other security guards began chasing him as he vaulted a chain-link fence and started darting for the road. "Can't touch me!" He yelled as he ran into the middle of the road.

What happened next, happened very fast. All Kioshi knows was that, he wasn't looking on the road, his attention was drawn to mocking the slow guards who were chasing him, then there was a loud noise, a truck horn, then everything went black. Kioshi felt as though he no longer existed. When he awoke, he was laying down staring at the sky. His first thought was 'I gotta get home...' He felt no pain but when she sat up, he was no longer in the street, he was in a forest.

"How long was I-" His voice was deep and raspy. "What the fu-" He looked ta his hands to be met with black and blue claws, four of them. He was terrified at what his body had become. "What the hell? What the actual hell?" He began hyperventilating.

Flaring his wings to keep from face planting in the dirt, Jonathan barely managed to keep standing. “…Wait, since when did I have wings!?” Closing his eyes, Jonathan slowly counted to ten in an attempt to not have a panic attack. Just barely managing to succeed, he decided that seeing how much he had changed would be the best idea. He felt different now, a strange energy seemed to be running through him now that he was aware that he had changed.

Deciding to start with his feet, slowly tilted his head and gathering up his courage opened his eyes. The first thing that he noticed was that they were hooved and seemed to be armored. That were also a dark red, really wasn’t helping him keep his composure. Moving his eyes up to waist, was honestly rather disturbing. It looked like had a furnace in his stomach, flames flickered out and seemed to glow ominously in the gloom of the cavern. Extending his hands before him, he saw that his fingers had become razor sharp talons easily capable of slicing flesh and bone going by appearance alone. The last thing he looked at was his wings. Stretching them out as far as they could go, he saw that they were gigantic. Tattered flesh covered bat like wings and looked demonic to say the least.

The last thing to check would be the strange energy that he had felt when he had become aware that his body had changed. Tentatively reaching toward it, Jonathan was surprised at just how easily it responded to him. A feeling of power and strength flowed through him even as he was enveloped in a flame hot enough to melt the very rock he was standing on. “Damn!” Immediately cutting off contact with energy, the flame disappeared as if it had enveloped him in the first place. Deciding that he had investigated his body enough for now, Jonathan turned his gaze toward the rest of the cavern.

It was just like the first glimpse he had of it in the doorway, though now that he was actually taking a closer look he saw that there were several passages that seemed to lead upwards. Deciding that he didn’t want to stick around here anymore, Jonathan chose a passage at random and began to follow it. His way was lit by the glowing moss, which seemed to grow here in abundance.

Zara was swinging from the trees as she got a handle on her new abilities she could feel the plants around her and inside her, She could feel and see all the life around her. Whenever she ran out of plants she would summon a root or a tree up out of nowhere. "This is so awesome!!" Zara launched herself up into the air screaming in excitement. When she landed she felt a pulse of the life energy of the forest and noticed something different. The plants called to her in the form of whispers "What do you mean a dark Zephyr?"

Zara curious, follows the different flow of energy and sees a gigantic black and blue monster with blues eyes. "Whoa what the heck is that?" she whispers, I better keep my distance, just in case. She hides in the plant life in inspects it's actions, her yellow eyes illuminating through the plant-life.

Kioshi heard something rustle in the bushes nearby. He looked in the direction but could not see anything. His direction was now redirected toward himself.

"What the hell am I?" he was scared, looking at his hand. He tried to wake himself up by slapping himself. He stood up and looked around, he was alone. "I gotta find someone." He began walking in a random direction into the forest.

Zara followed the creature slowly climbing from tree to tree using the vines as a bridge to cross them. He doesn't seem like a monster and I am certainly no one to judge. Maybe I should talk to him Zara peaks in a little closer at the creature her face peaking out of a pink flower. Other plants grew around the creature to light the area more.

Kioshi was panicking, he'd been hearing noises, as if someone as following him, but every time he'd turned around, no one was there. He was starting to think that he'd never find anyone. Kioshi tried his hardest, his hardest to wake up, to spring from his bed in a cold sweat, to wake up and have his older sister hug him, to wake up and realized he missed the bus to school, to wake up to find out that a truck had hit him...and he was about to die. At this point he'd take anything that made sense, but this world, what he'd become, none of it made any sense. He tried to somehow change, back into his human form. For a moment he thought he say his body flicker to his human appearance but right as he blinked, the monster was back where his feet should have been.

Zara blinked for a moment she didn't believe her eyes did that thing morph into a human for a second? Zara was unnerved at the very least, but she had to know more. She leaned back for a closed her eyes focusing on the nature around her. The vines began to shift and move and one moved closer to the creature. The black thorn vines came slowly to it and then a tiny pink bud appeared. It grew larger and larger to the size of a lunch box. Zara opened her eyes and leaned closer to see what the beast would do.

Kioshi nearly jumped out of his skin when vine had begun to move all around him. One of them began to get closer and grow to a rather large size. "Wha-? No! No thank you!" It continued getting closer. "S- stop!" he backed away from it, falling backwards and onto the ground as he did this. "What the hell is going on?" He thought outloud. He looked around and grabbed a rather large stick and held it in front of his own face as protection. "Stay back! Please!" he yelled to the plant.

Zara smiled and giggled "You know for a scary looking monster you are a such a pushover." Her voice reverberated through the trees, the vine backing away. Zara jumped out of the trees and landed right in front of the cowering beast. She puts her hand on her hip and smiles "so if your the cowardly lion, does that make me Dorthy or one of those trees who throws apples?" She strokes the vine and looks at the creature inquisitively waiting for him to respond.

The passage seemed to have no end, it winded back and forth widening in some areas before tightening in others. It was a good thing Jonathan wasn’t claustrophobic or he would have been in some real trouble when the cave had narrowed to the point where he had to crawl to keep on going. Fortunately, to pass the time he had been tentatively experimenting with his powers. It was rather disturbing how easily it came to him, though he was still a long way from mastery. Right now he had several orbs of fire surrounding him, floating in defiance of nature and looking rather awesome in his opinion.

As a result of concentrating too much on his fire, Jonathan didn’t notice that a breeze could be felt coming from ahead as well as a gradual increase in lighting. As he passed a bend in the tunnel, he became disorientated as the sunlight shined into his face momentarily blinding him. This would have unfortunate consequences as the orbs of fire surrounding him became destabilized from his lack of control. Quickly trying to reestablish control over them, Jonathan put just a bit too much power into his efforts. The orbs exploded and the tunnels shape acted as a funnel directing both the flames and Jonathan outside at a dangerous speed.

Maksim felt strange the heat wasn't effecting him that's when he looked at his hands. It was like charred flesh with fire running through it was this a sign maybe he did die but the fire fused with his body he didn't know. He focused on his hand and managed to for a ball of fire he threw it to the ground and it made a bigger explosion a fire. "This is fantastic" He said smiling. He began to see if he could fly he focused his fire to his feet to use it like a jets engine he took off and flew for a few moment before it randomly stopped and he hit a tree he set the tree alight by mistake and fell into a forest of sorts. "GREAT NOW I'M EVEN MORE LOST." He shouted wondering if anyone was nearby.

Zara felt the trees pain and turned quickly to the quite loud voice. Angered by their blatant disrespect of nature, she turned to the shadowy creature and pointed at him "stay here cowardly lion." Then jumped up into the trees and rushed off to the sound, riding the branches and vines over to the crash area. When she got there she saw a gigantic lava monster and stared at it well that explains the pain. "What's your name beast!!" Her voice bellows out of the trees and the trees and vines on the ground to begin to shift away from the monster into hooks.

Maksim saw the thing it was almost like vines it self. "Me beast take a look in the mirror your a beast and the names Maksim." He replied laughing a little. "what about you?" He asked if she tried anything she would be getting burnt he wasn't scared since this was a perfect area for him to fight greenery burns and when it does he can use it to his advantage so he didn't need to be scared. Although on the other hand this also seems to be one of the best places for it to fight if its power is linked with its appearance it would seem it could control the greenery around them both.

Smashing through the shrubbery, Jonathan came to stop after impacting a tree. He could feel his bones break and flesh tear as the impact proved to be too much for even his new form The pain was agonizing but fortunately it was shortlived. His flesh repaired itself at an accelerated rate, restoring itself to perfection in a short amount of time. Taking his time to catch his breath, Jonathan eventually rose to his feet.

Taking a look around him, he saw that he was in a large forest. The cave passage he had just came from was behind him and the stone seemed to be glowing from residual heat. Deciding that he didn’t want to stick around, Jonathan set of in a random direction again. After what must have been only a few minutes, he heard faintly heard shouting in the distance. Setting off at a fast pace toward toward the voices, Jonathan hoped he’d find someone that’d be able to help him.

Zara jumped down with a scowl her neon pink skin shimmering against Maksim's light. "I'm much less of a beast than you. I am human.... I just look different, now." She stares at the monsters fiery eyes this jerk is cocky. The vines and tees shifted back further creating a large empty area just in case something goes down.

Maksim was not happy with what she said and rather angry. "And what make you think i'm not human because you know I AM I just also look different now and if I may say so even like this I still look mostly human just with whatever the hell this form is." Maksim said angrily he didn't like being called inhuman.

Zara glared at him. Even though he is in the same situation she is in Zara did not like him. "So your temper is just a hot as the flames on your head huh? Fine," she sighs and leans back "I'm sorry for mistaking you for a monster, but you gotta know you do look pretty scary." She didn't want a conformation so she tried to calm the tension in the air.

Maksim looked up as in trying to look at the flames on his head. "I have flames on my head." He said confused he decided to ignore the hot headed part since he didn't really want to fight. "I hope you know you also look scary." Maksim said if he ran into someone looking like that in a dark alley way he would be running away for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back