• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Zenergyn

SomethingEternal

One starry night, close to a small fishing village by the name of Kyla, a loud crash is heard a mile away. The source of the crash is unknown, but was is known is that it is emitting a small light, as if beckoning someone to go out and see it.

Many people outside and about the small village of Kyla were shaken by the sudden crash, but every so few went to see about it. However, one individual was seeing off the sound of the crash in the opposite way of where alot of others avoided.

"My word, what has sounded?"

"Where in God's name did that happen?"

Every so often the voices within the village piped about the event, but eventually the heightened search for the causation was ceased as Finrer, the individual distancing from all else was approaching through a more rough path to find out the source to the sound from a mile away.

"Hm? Is it this way?" Finrer flicked his tail holding his tattered clothes thinking about his tasks for the morning as he ventured outward.

The path was rather peaceful...almost too peaceful, it was as if all life in the area had gone away from soe strange reason, leaving only the sounds of the wind, and the occasional strange whisper

The lone fox felt at a loss, the wind hitting against him the whispers in his ear. He stopped in place, feeling at his tattered shirt. He felt this would be a good opportunity to find something new, something more to his life as he felt on the verge of ending it already. Yes, showing kindness to the many people within the town, Kyla, was more than enough to live life..but it was harder when he did not receive it back.

Being himself, a fox, was a bit harder but he wore his smile day to day and in this moment he felt it was calling him to have something to change everything.

"Everything is ...where is everyone? Did I go too far out? " Being challenged with the errie atmosphere, he debated on returning back to Kyla, looking back over his shoulder. "Maybe for another night" He thought further as he turned back around to start back in returning to Kyla.

Finrer ceased, hearing the estranged voice. Shivers were sent down his spine, as his hands came together swallowing hard.

"F--F--Fif..!" Finrer struggled to speak out as he heard the voice.

Finrer debated again , not trusting an instant event such as this to progress him to goodness or so he thought. "I rather just go home.." Finrer shut his eyes rushing back home, not looking back with his breaths caught winded as he was afraid. Entering the gate of Kyla, Finrer bent down, holding his knees as he watched countless others come around.

"Didn't find it..." Or "Nothing." Or "Maybe some child's prank!" Voices trudged up in regards to the immediate happening, but Finrer knew of the feeling the strange event was trying to pull him into. Walking from the entrance of the village, Finrer walked back to his small shelter shack after getting the usual amount of stares of sneers to him as he opened the door to enter underground. "Who was I to think I could find something new..when I can't even overcome what I have now."

More and more disturb citizens found themselves activity searching, discussing, and deliberating on a possible resolve to the whole matter. The news passing through the town overnight as perhaps a venture for a treasure of sorts.

The next day, a strange man enters the town, wearing a black coat with a zipper on the hood. His presence was unknown to the citizens of the village, all except Finrer.

Finrer sitting to himself in a corner was curled up with his rags among alot of other people within the small homeless chamber. He fluttered his eyes open, looking upon the faces of those who were tired, exhausted and mostly of his kind. He knew they were outcast creatures in the presence of humans but he wanted to know nothing of this reality anymore.

"Dan wou--" Finrer felt the presence, so he held his head.

Dan blinked over, feeding his 6 month old daughter. "What was that Finrer?"

Finrer shook his head, smiling as he approached the chamber door pushing it upward scanning the streets about.

"Hello...friend" said the being, standing directly in front of Finrer. He towered over the fox boy, and gave off a foreboding presence. Before fenrir could react, the being snapped his fingers, and transported them to the impact site, where a small crater was left from the crash that night.

Finrer still crouched down thinking he was in the chamber, fell to his knees in response to the instant transportation.

"Hu--tuuhh..!" He felt his knees for a bit then raised his head to the small crater before him, his mouth was ajar and his eyes wide turning them over to the being. He reacted strongly by pushing himself away from the creature out of shock.

"Yy--Yeeh! W--What ar--Mnnuh...?" Finrer was taken aback by the words of the creature, the crater trying to take it all in.

"Woah, calm down there buddy, no need to fall down like that...actually, first time teleportation is a good reason to fall down, but what do I know?" _said the being, helping fenrir back up from the ground_

Finrer was still in shock, looking up at the being with his eyes widen. His body frozen in shock.

"I-I--T--Talk--" Looking up at his heightened height. "W--What are you s--si--sir? " Shivered.

"Oh me? Well, I'm just your average every day Immortal coming down to check this planet out" _he said, wiping the dirt off oh his coat_

Finrer's face lit in surprise to even know as an "immortal" but one thing was for certain, this being had powers, resembling his own. Looking to his black glove, Finrer looked back up to the mysterious figure.

"N--Nice to meet you..." He managed to smile but trembled in the process. "G--G--G--Good sir did you c-c-cause that ruckus last night, maybe?" Finrer bit his lower lip, feeling harsh for making assumptions. His tail curled in beside himself trying to ease his shivering.

"Loud noise...? Oh, you mean the impact? Yeah, that was me, entered the atmosphere way too quickly and lost control. When you started checking it out, I tried calling to you to help me up, but you decided to go back home like a wimp."

Finrer was short of words, again. Stalking his eyes up the crater blast, then the supposed "immortal" being his hands took to his forehead bowing his head in respect.

"S-Sorry sir, if you are an ever knowing "immortal" being I'll just ask you, do you know the secret to death?" Finrer paused, analyzed and corrected with shakes to his head. "I mean..no..I meant..." He quickly rose to his feet rushing over to the crater looking at the impact damage. "Where is all the townsfolk? They are surely wanting to know about this too!" His eyes went from their dark expression to lightened flutters back to the being in a trance of amazement.

"The townsfolk are all enjoying their mundane lives, as they will for the rest of their short lifespan. As for you, I have something special planned for you." _the being said, looking directly at fenrir_

Finrer scratched the back of his head, looking to his right as he then gave a strong shake.

"No--No, I am not going to be helpful in anything, I know it!" His smile was sturdier than it had been.

"Well, how about this? You accompany me on a little adventure, and in exchange I'll free you from the grasp of poverty. How does that sound?"

"You see, legend has it that a great blacksmith by the name of Alathur created a great weapon known as The Helios, and I simply must have it for my legendary weapons collection. Of course, I need adventurers and people who know about this land, and i want you to accompany me on my journey."

Finrer shook his head.

"Not for riches but..I want an exchange for death. The wisdom to it, I want to know about that instead." Finrer at most contended with himself and his wants, finding himself looking away from the being still scared about the instantaneous actions.

"In fact, I want all knowing wisdom, that would be nice. " Nodding to himself finding the courage to smile up to the being. "This Helios object...ehm.."

"Well, all knowing wisdom is the one thing I can't give you sadly...how about I make you an Immortal instead? That way you can find the wisdom you desire without any interruptions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back