• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zeattle (Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay)

Rose Vincent Rose walked back to Animal while Katelle talked to Infinite.

"Sorry Animal I had to talk to my companion quick." Rose explained ash she knelt down, trying not to loom over him.

"I see you have hospital clothes on. Is that were you live?" Rose asked.

"I've been to the hospital once or twice, everyone was nice. I didn't like how white it was though." Rose added, trying to make small talk.
@Mistory1997

Animal The teen seemed to only tense"h-hospital?I...umm...I dont...I didn't like it..."he whispered,looking it the dirt,scratching.his palm nervously

nervously

"Always felt sick there..."

@stepherz345

Infinite Totalus

Infinite was inside the tent the entire time. He could hear the discussion of the new-comer. Though from the way he sounded... He was unsure about him. But he isn't to judge someone just by what they sound or look like. He has to really get to know htem before he even says anything different.

Males are trickier than females when it comes to personality... Well, in most cases anyways the female is trickier. He was fixing up his bow as he listened in, repairing the feathers as they seemed to want to come off... Hospital... He's been to hospitals before... Though he still has the faintest idea upon where he is. He soon stood up, putting his bow around him, and then walking out of the tent and walked right up to the ground. Thought he was cautious as Katelle seemed to scare him easily. But he came up right behind Katelle and Rose and spoke "Someone call my name?"

(You can slap me later for the Female comment x3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Katelle Ackerman

She pointed at animal with one hand, as she applied more pressure to her head. It had started bleeding again.

"He's over there. We were thinking of having him help us. According to Rose, something is a bit off about him." She spoke in French to him.

Rose Vincent "That's okay, don't worry. My brother doesn't like hospitals, neither does my dad." Rose said trying to make him less tense. She looked at the ground, trying to think of something else to talk about.

"Are you thirsty? You must be after getting lost." Rose asked. She opened her bag and pulled out her bottle of water, offering it to him.

"I'm sorry it's not much." Rose apologized.

"Actually I'm just sorry in general. I'm trying to make small talk but I'm not very good." Rose said with a sigh.
@Mistory1997

Animal He nods"its...its ok...I just...haven't talked to anyone...in years..."his fingers twitched,and gently taking the water and taking a short drink,giving it back"Ummm...so...you said your names...R-Rose?that's...that's pretty..." he looked to the ground"Ummm...y....y-you look c-cold..."

@stepherz345

Rose Vincent Rose put the water bottle back in her bag. Years without talking to people? This virus breakout hadn't been around that long. Wheels started to click in her mind. Odd behavior, hospital clothes, isolated from people. Rose wasn't a doctor though, and didn't know how extreme his case was. So far he seemed stable and safe. She decided she would tell Katelle and Infinite later.

"Why thank you. It's my mom's favorite flower. It' my favorite flower too." Rose explained and smiled.

"Yes I am cold but it's okay, I plan on going to the city and getting some warmer clothes." Rose replied as she rubbed her arms. She cursed at herself in her head. How could she not think of grabbing a coat? She turned around and looked at Infinite.

"This is Animal. He got lost when tracking." Rose explained.

Animal He remained behind her,glancing around to the other male"Ummm...w-well..."he looked at the ground,before slowly pulling his jacket off"h-here...I mean...if your cold...I'll be ok..."with his jacket off it became clear he lacked any form of normal.childhood. burns and scars littered his arms and face.even a particularly bad one went up his scalp,having a bald section lining the scar through his short brown hair.

"Umm...it's not that old...so it should help..."

Rose Vincent "Oh thank you." Rose said, gently taking the coat from him and putting it on. Slowly she felt herself starting to warm up. She managed not to gasp at the sight of all his scars and burn marks. Growing up she was taught that gawking, gasping, or causing a scene was rude. Yes, even during a virus breakout her mother's lessons still managed to ring around in her head. Yet she couldn't think of brining a coat. Clearly Animal did not have an easy life.

"Have you been in the city?" Rose asked.

"It was swarming with those zombies last time I was there. I was lucky to escape. I prefer the woods." Rose explained.
@Mistory1997

Animal his mood immediately brightened as he started nodding vigerously"mhmm mhmm! That's where I came from!but a dead head decided to come on my street!he's the one I was tracking! I lost him though..."he sighed"but when I'm home I'm safe!dead heads know not to come on my street!smells to.much like them!don't know I'm there!"he waved his hand over his face in a "smells weird" motion."plenty of food on my street!candy and sandwiches and ramen. Safe place, safe place!"he grinned,snickering to himself. It was clear he was comfortable when it came to his 'home'

@stepherz345

Rose Vincent Rose smiled as he talked and seemed to relax. She loved seeing other people smile, it made her smile. It also sounded like he had a good place to hide. Then she realized that he wasn't tracking an animal to eat but a zombie or deadhead to kill. Animal was actively killing zombies. She couldn't even begin to imagine how his mind worked. However she was glad that he was talking. She also made a note that smelling like them might help.

"You seem to really like the city. You must know your way around the city pretty well huh?" Rose asked. Maybe he would be able to guide them to the hospital, or to other places they might need to get to.
@Mistory1997

Animal The mental teen could.only nod,wearing a big smile"uh huh uh huh!you have the nice food place,then the little cage place,then the big car place,then the dead heads place,and then my place,and then..."he continued on.with different places,some.seeming alittle odd in the names,some being something like 'big chicken' and so on. Eventually he died down,and yawned,shaking himself."t...-then you have the...the shooting place...and then...the building place...and then..."he was quickly running out of steam,his eyes half open now as he yawned again

@stepherz345

Rose Vincet Rose smiled and chuckled as he got excited listing off all the places. It reminded her of a little kid getting excited over candy. Although the names he gave them were difficult to decyphier. Hopefully she could convince him to guide them around the city. Seeing Animal yawn caused her to yawn. She was getting pretty tired herself.

"Feel free to go to sleep Animal. I have to talk to my companions. We can talk more in the morning." Rose assured.
@Brianna Ackerman @InfiniteChaos

Animal he nodded. For some reason.he felt...safe...with her around...he drowsily crawled over to the fire,laying down on the ground,and in moments he was out,snoring softly

@stepherz345

Narrator

The snow fall had lightened up through the night, and by morning, the clouds were still hovering over the area, and the flakes were falling every now and then. The ground was blanketed by about three inches of snow. Infinite was the first to awake for the group. The sun was barely even poking over the Horizon when he woke, so it was still completely dark out...

Infinite Totalus

Infinite sat up and stretched his back popped in two different places and he stood up looking outside the tent. He realized that Katelle was sleeping next to him, as her arm fell off his body when he saw up. He looked over at her, and saw her still sleeping, so he didn't say anything. He sat up taking his Winchester, and his Bow and walked out looking around... He sighed and slumped to the ground. Obviously Rose was the last person on watch, and she fell asleep. He shrugged.

Infinite didn't care... They were probably far enough away from the city for no Zombies to really come out and get them. If there was. There was Katelle, and himself to fend them off. So no harm done. He looked up into the dark sky and sighed feeling some snow fall on him.

@Brianna Ackerman

Katelle Ackerman

For the first time in a while, Katelle was sleeping soundly. She sensed the presence of Infinite in her sleep, and was at peace, knowing that he would protect her should anything happen.

She rolled over, and her eyes fluttered open. She yawned and sat up, stretching slightly. She saw Infinite on his watch, and raised an eyebrow. "Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked, climbing to her feet.

"We agreed to do our watches in pairs. I'm your partner. It's not fair I sleep while you're out here." She walked up to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

@InfiniteChaos

Infinite Totalus

Infinite was half asleep as Katelle tried to talk to him. He jumped as her hand touched his shoulder and he looked up at her and tilted his head. "Sorry... I was half asleep.. did you say something Kate?" He questioned as he watched her blinking his tired eyes a few times. His bow was next to him, and he was covered in the slowly falling snow.

@Brianna Ackerman

Katelle Ackerman

"I asked why you didn't wake me up. We're doing watches in pairs, and I'm your partner. It's not fair that I was sleeping and you weren't."

She crossed her arms. "Why didn't you awake me, Infinite? Is something troubling you?"

Infinite Totalus

He shrugged at her and looked back out into the trees. "I don't know. Nothing is really troubling me, I just didn't do it. You seemed like you were very peaceful in your sleep, so I decided not to bother you and let you sleep... I guess." His response was, just mainly guessing what he did, since he wasn't paying a lot of attention

Katelle Ackerman

"You guess?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow slightly. Deciding she didn't want to irritate him, she shook it off. "Alright" she said.

She looked up quietly, and closed her eyes as the snow continued to fall. She smiled slightly, inhaling and exhaling repeatedly, her breath visible like small clouds.

Infinite Totalus

He looked over at her as she repeated 'I guess' He sighed but when she said her other statement, he closed his mouth before he started talking and he looked over at her and watched her. He saw her breath come out as the cold air hit her warm breath.

Rose Vincent Rose woke up, she had fallen asleep near the fire which had died hours ago. She saw that Katelle and Infinite were awake.

"Good morning. I figured why Animal is seemed different. I believe he was a mental patient at the hospital. So far he's shown no signs of aggression, danger, instability, or such. He knows the city very well and could probably guide us to wherever we need to go. He just needs a lot of coaxing and warming up to." Rose explained.
@Brianna Ackerman

Katelle Ackerman

Katelle sat in the snow, wrapping her arms around her legs. She looked up at the sky, breathing lightly.

She loved feeling the cool snow on her face. It soothed her, in an odd way.

She looked over at Infinite, sorrowfully. She knew how he had felt when he lost his girlfriend. Pain, mostly. She felt for him.

Animal

The youngest of the group groaned,pushing himself up from his spot in the snow. His skin was red and raw from the cold,but that didnt seem to affect him.he rubbed his eyes,yawning."mmmm...nice dream...nice dream..."he sat down in the snow,still rubbing the sleep from his eyes."w-where..."he quickly was on his feet again,looking about now,confused"wasnt...a dream?but...i thought..."he hadnt even noticed the small group as he began to think"dead head came from the my place...walked here...followed...lost him...where did i lose him...he wasnt very fast..did i make a wrong turn...no...tracks were clear...hmmm...maybe...maybe he climbed a tree?no no dead heads dont climb trees. Thats silly...though they climb fences...maybe they could climb trees..."he sighed"been gone for a day...need to gwt home...dead heads might be on my street!but...how do i get home...?"he grumbled,crossing his arms"trail is gone cause of stupid snow...made to manu turns to remember the direction i came from...ummm..."he growled,the gears turning in his head...true afew gears were missing,but he was trying.he then seemed to get an idea"rock!cool rock"he begab to feel his sides,trying to find it"wheres the...wheres the rock?"he hadnt realized he didnt have his jacket,which the pear sized rock sat in the pockets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back