• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zeattle (Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay)

Katelle Ackerman

She smiled silently and followed his gaze up to the sky. She loved the way it went from black, to purple, to orange as the sun set.

"We should get back" she said, standing up. "It's getting dark. The biters come out more often at night. Which is why we're going to start watches."

She brushed the powdery snow off of her pants, and extended a hand to help him up.

Infinite Totalus

Infinite looked at her as she spoke about watches and nodded he looked at her hand and took it into his. It felt like a connection sparked right there as he grabbed her hand ahd she lifted him up. He felt a little bit awkward as he got up since he was right in her face. His long trench chat covered in the falling snow.

Katelle Ackerman

She backed up a bit as she noticed that his face was rather close to him.

She looked at him, and pulled her hand back. "Get some rest." She said.

"We've got a big day tomorrow."

Infinite Totalus

Infinite got a little worried, but then nodded to her and he started to head right back to the camp. He was fairly quiet on the way back, keeping his bow ready by having his thumb on the string incase of an attack. He got back to the camp and looked bat at Katelle, and then over at Rose.

Rose Vincent Rose cooked her fish and listened as the girl and boy talked to each other in their foriegn language, then left. She ate her fish, worried if she should chase after them.

"Well they both seem more than capable of taking care of themselves. I'll wait." Rose thought to herself. As she waited she took out a letter that James had written her.

"Meet me at the family campsite. Stay safe. I love you Smiles." the last line read. Rose smiled a tear fell down her face. Rose heard footsteps coming towards her. She quickly put the letter back in her bag and smiled as the girl and boy returned.

"You two never told me your names. Which is fine, but do you have nicknames I can call you?" Rose asked, looking at both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katelle Ackerman

She followed him back to camp. She had her sword out, in case anything attacked.

As they walked, she was thinking once again. About what had happened and what she planned to do it.

Unfortunately, she wasn't paying attention to where she was walking, and tripped over a log, hitting her head on the ground.

"Ow" she groaned, her vision going a bit blurry, and she picked her hand up and put it to her head. When she pulled it back, it was red. She swore in French.

Animal "oh Damn it...what was I doing..?why had I came all the way out here?oh riiiight...stupid dead head. Walks through My street like it owns the place...he didn't own it...I own it!gotta make an example of him...add him to the wall...yeah...yeah that sounds good...but where did he go..?"

The teen glanced about,his head hidden by his hood,his hands and bare feet pressed firmly to the dirt. He grumbled,shifting through the grass and leaves,searching for tracks of any kind."aww...he got away..."the boy paused, bringing his thumb to his lips,nibbling on the nail as he thought"mmm...what a waste...guess I should go home..."as he turned,it quickly dawned on him

"Wait...where's home?"

He hadn't noticed how long he had been tracking this stupid corpse. Looking to the sky he growled.

""Sunset...I started mid day...what is that...6...7 hours?how had I not noticed?"

It was then the scent caught his attention

"Smoke...fire...why would there be a fire...did a dead head knock something over?maybe...but this smells...off...its not just a fire...there's something else...something...good..."before his brain figured it out his body got to it first"food..."

"that's right...that's something cooking...."

He started moving,heading toward the scent. He didn't stand straight. No he was on all fours for a majority of the way,but if he did stand he was hunched over,his arms hanging simply. It didn't take long to find the smell,but when he saw people he seemed to cower behind the nearest object,remaining unnoticed. He learned around the tree,his worn knuckles pressed against the bark as he looked them over

"Dead heads?no...no those are weapons...people?...even worse...but if they have food..."he adjusted himself,and sadly that was his mistake,kicking a rusty can he failed to notice. It seemed to make an amazingly largest punt of sounds for something so small...

(Italics mean his thoughts for me)

As Rose waited for a reply, she heard something move. Startled she got up and grabbed her baseball bat. Her heart now racing and pumping adrenaline through her veins. She didn't hear any moaning so she didn't think it was a zombie, but her guard was still up. Her grip tighten around the bat. The light from the flames outlined a can, the object that made the sound.

"I....I think it's a person." Rose stated.

"I think someone is behind the tree, they kicked the can by accident." Rose explained and nodded towards the rusty can.

Katelle Ackerman

"The name's Katelle." She said as she picked a cloth from her bag and held it to her forehead to stem the bleeding. "If you can't tell, I'm from France."

It wasn't too bad. It would heal in a few days, but it hurt like hell. She sheathed her sword again with one hand, and wiped the blood off of her arm, recovering the image of her tattoo.

She couldn't allow anything to cover the symbol of her family. She only wore the jacket if she had to.

"I can guess" she said, walking to the tree. "Who are you?" She asked. She was getting tired of this crap.

@Mistory1997 @stepherz345

Rose Vincent Rose followed Katelle to the tree, bat still in hand. Her heart was still racing as she peered behind the tree. She saw a man standing there. Another person alive, what a miracle. Maybe there were more people alive than she originally thought. Still she tried to stay on the cautious side like James instructed.

"What do you want?" Rose asked trying to sound tough, but her eyes gave her away. She was curious about this man. Who was he and why was he out so late? Most people knew walking outside at night was a death wish.

The teen visibly winced, stumbling back only to land on his rear,scrambling across the ground,holding his arm over his head in defence"i-I....I didn't...I mean...I wasn't..."his bare feet slid through the dirt as he tried to back up more. Even in the dark the hospital clothing was visible under his jacket. The boys hand was shaking violently,keeping.his head down"I was just...just t-tracking and got...got lost..."

Rose Vincent Seeing the boy back up, trying to defend himself, and barefoot, she felt her guard go down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you I just..." she stopped, noticing his hospital clothes. He didn't look hurt or sick in any way. Not all diseases were visible though. Rose attempted to put the pieces together.

"He probably lives in the hospital, saw some animal, tried to track it and got lost. Maybe we can bring him back to the hospital tomorrow. He might be able to show us medical supplies. I'll have to persuade Katelle and the guy." Rose thought.

"Since you lost what you'r tracking, you must be hungry. Here, I have some food. It's not much but hopefully it will tide you over." Rose said. She dug into her bug and offered him the last fish she had cooked.
@Mistory1997

Animal he stared at her,still shaking"Ummm....um...f-food?"he stared at her intently,before slowly getting back to his hunches,letting his fingertips graze the dirt as he crept closer"...I...umm...I don't..."he couldn't tell weather to trust her or back away and run...

@stepherz345

Rose Vincent Rose was surprised to see him walk on his hunches towards her. It reminded her of a monkey which made her smile. She could hear the hesitation in his voice as he eyed the fish.

"I don't want to hurt you. Here I'll drop the fish on the ground and take a step back." Rose instructed. She dropped the fish and took a small step back. Shivering she rubbed her arms, trying to stay warm since she could no longer feel the warmth of the fire. She waited to see what he would do next.
@Mistory1997

Animal he looked between her and the fish,and cautiously leaned forward, snatching it quickly. He backed away again,looking her over as he took a bite...and devoted the fish in a mere three bites. He licked his fingers,before looking her over, pressing his knuckles to the dirt"Ummm...th-thank you..."

@stepherz345

Rose Vincent "You're welcome. I know how hard it is to find food." Rose explained. A minute went by, unsure of what she should say. She decided to introduce herself, put him at ease hopefully and make the situation less tense for everyone.

"My name is Rose. Sometimes people call me Smiles. What is your name?" Rose asked.
@Mistory1997

Animal he looked her over,once.again chewing on his thumb tip."ummm...I...well..."he looked down,trying to keep his face covered now"umm...it's...ummm...Animal...I'm animal..."

@stepherz345

Katelle Ackerman

"Rose!" Katelle called, looking around. The girl was nowhere to be found.

"Where are you? You better not have run off, or I swear to god-"

She cut off when she heard two voices. Rose, and a very unfamiliar one.

She walked over. "What is going on here?" She demanded, putting her sword in its sheath on her back, and putting her hands on her hips.

@Mistory1997

@stepherz345

Animal Animal froze,twitching as he heard another voice. He quickly scrambled away,staying low as he crawled behind the same tree,peaking out to the small group

@Brianna Ackerman

Rose Vincent "This is....Animal. He's the one that made the noise. He lost track of time and got lost. I gave him my fish." Rose explained and cleared her throat. She could tell Katelle was tense and irritated.

"Do you mind if I talk to you quick? There is something I want to run by you." Rose explained.
@Brianna Ackerman @Mistory1997

Katelle Ackerman

Katelle sighed and rubbed her temples. "Fine" the French girl said, as she closed her eyes.

She walked off. When they arrived in an area a bit secluded, she turned back to her. "What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms.

@stepherz345

Rose Vincent "I think we should bring him to the city. Before you say no hear me out! He's wearing hospital clothes so that must be where he is from. If we can take him back to the hospital, maybe he can show us around the hospital, get us some medical supplies if you and, your male friend need it. I know I want some antibiotics and bandages. Once we get him there I'm sure he'll stay there. So what do you think?" Rose asked.
@Brianna Ackerman

Katelle Ackerman

"It may be worth a shot. He could be a valuable asset for the time being." Her voice lowered as she spoke, while she was thinking. "However, it's up to Infinite. He's our leader, after all."

"Has he shown any signs of aggressiveness or danger?" She questioned.

@InfiniteChaos @stepherz345 @Mistory1997

Rose Vincent "No not yet anyways. He seems to be opening up to me, trusting me. I think he's just scared and lost. There is something.....off about him though. I can keep my eye on him though. If you want to ask Infinite I can keep talking to Animal, see what else he knows." Rose said. She looked back at Animal, smiled and waved, trying to make him feel better. [/field set] @Brianna Ackerman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back