• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zeattle (Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay)

Infinite Totalus Infinite looked at Katelle and nodded, and walked back with her, looking back at Rose a few times before he sat down in the snow kind of enjoying the scenery. He didn't say much else other than that. There really wasn't anything to say to begin with. He had nothing to go to in the city... Well..

He pulled out his rifle and undid the clip looking how many bullets were left. There were Three left in the clip. He signed and put the clip back in, and put the rifle back around him, setting the rifle under the Quiver bag, and then he sat back.

Rose Vincent Rose smiled as the girl said they would go into the city tomorrow and walked away. She made some acquaintances that wanted to go to the city with her. Today was a great day in her book. She watched as the girl practiced throwing her daggers at the tree. Rose was starting to feel tired and decided that resting would be a good idea.

As she laid down her stomach started to rumble. She opened her bag and grabbed her berries and devoured them. She remembered the fish she had caught earlier and saw the deer that they killed earlier.

"Do you want me to start a fire? I noticed you have some meat over there and I have some fish. There's plenty of wood around and I have a lighter." Rose explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katelle Ackerman

She nodded. "No, you rest. I'll make a fire and light it. Infinite, can you come help me with this deer?"

She grabbed a slightly longer knife, and walked over to the deer, and starting to skin it.

If they were being honest, Kat hated skinning the deeds. It was disgusting. But hey, it had to be done. Or else she'd be dead-even if that sounded like the better option at times.

As she looked at the man that accompanied them in the group, she decided to make casual conversation. "So" she began. "Before the whole world went to hell, what was life like for you?"

Infinite Totalus

Infinite looked at Rose, then at Katelle, and then nodded sitting up and moved over to the deer. He didn't have a knife, so he helped her with lifting the skin pieces off of the deer. He wasn't one to be afraid with touching blood or anything fleshy or weird. He looked up as she began making conversation.

What did he do? Well.. "I went to a Medical school up in Vancouver. It was just me and my girlfriend then.." He spoke and sighed thinking about her, and the images came back as he looked at the blood and he ended up dropping the skin and looked at his hands and quickly looked away traumutized and he shook his head a bit trying to get the images out of his head... He sighed and looked back at her. "Sorry..." He spoke and went back and grabed the piece of skin he was holding..

Katelle Ackerman

"You lost her didn't you?" She asked. "To the biters?" That's when she saw his reaction. "Infinite, I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry."

She fell silent, and continued to skin the deer. "I lost mine, too. The love of my life. Only, in a different way." She said. "There was a serial killer around, and he got into our flat one night. He slit all of Eren's major veins. His neck, wrists, and legs. I was asleep right next to him when it happened. I didn't hear any screams. Nothing. I woke up the next morning, and he was dead."

She paused. "It's funny, how things can change in such a short time. One second, I was with a loving fiance, who was attempting to convince me to have kids, and the next second, biters everywhere."

She laughed. "I said yes. It was funny seeing him pretty much beg to me for children. We were so close, I could tell." She had a smile on her face as she remembered, but it soon vanished. "Then all of this happened."

She sighed and put her blade down. She wiped her hands on her pants, looking at her hands. She took a ring she was wearing off of her finger and put it in her pocket.

Infinite Totalus

Infinite chuckled when she talked about her Fiance trying to beg her for children. He watched her pull off the ring and set it away. He tossed the skin into the snow and he just looked at the deer, kind of sighing... He's lost everyone he's ever loved... His parents... his girlfriend... Everyone... He didn't trust loving another person again. And he hoped to keep it that way, since everyone he's ever loved died.

"Yes... she did die to those foul things..." He spoke softly as he looked at his hands and sighed. He ran his hands through the cold snow on the ground to get the blood off of them. He looked up at his hand shivering slightly as it made his hands cold. He ran his hands through his hair spiking it up nicely and he looked back over at her.

Rose listened as the two talked about losing their loved ones. She couldn't even remember the last time she went on a date. Before the zombie break out she did want to find the man of her dreams, get married, have a couple children. Now finding James was the number one priority for her right now. She had a gut feeling that he was still alive and fighting. As for her parents, she could only hope. Her mind began to race of what happened to all her loved ones. Her stomach began to rumble again.

She stood up and walked over near the fire.

"Mind if I join you? I'm too hungry to rest." Rose explained. She felt the warmth of the fire embrace her legs. Memories of camping brought a smile to her face.

Katelle Ackerman

She sighed. "That's actually why I want to go into town tomorrow morning. To see if our plan worked a little too well."

She shut up, figuring that Infinite didn't want to listen to the sob story that was her history. He had his own problems. He didn't need to deal with hers.

She looked over at Rose when she came over. "Sure" she said. "Do either of y'all want to start cooking this? I have some containers in my bag over there that we could put the left-overs in. We have to cook all of it first."

As she spoke, the snow began to fall again. The flakes settled in her dark hair, giving it an effect that made it look lighter. She smiled and laughed as it got all over her clothes. She genuinely laughed. It wasn't something she had done for a while.

"It's been forever since I've seen snow actually falling" she admitted. "Where I'm from it's not very common. I forgot just how great it is."

Her eyes blend in with the atmosphere, making it seem as if she belonged there. This is something Eren had loved about her. How she looked in the snow.

She collapsed back, just laying in the snow. For a moment, she forgot about everything, and just enjoyed herself.

Infinite Totalus

Infinite looked over at Rose as she spoke up, and then over at Katelle when she asked about cooking. To which he nodded and went over and started to figure out what pieces to cut out to eat. Then he began to cook those, but looked behind him as Katelle was laughing and playing in the snow. He just looked at her weirdly as she did all of that. "You're weird." He spoke in French to her and rolled his eyes as he went back to the meat.

Katelle Ackerman

She laughed. "I know" she said. "It's just something that reminds me of all the good things in life. At least, the ones that are left."

She stood up, and dragged the now empty carcass into the woods, so something else could have its bones.

She came pack, wiping the snow off of her boots. She sat on a blanket by the tree, sighing.

"What if I were right?" She asked him in French. "When I say that I want to go to town because I think I'm pregnant? You wouldn't leave me, right? Because you don't strike me as someone who would do that."

She leaned back against the tree, and closed her eyes for a moment, just relaxing as she waited for an answer from him.

Infinite Totalus

Infinite was still cooking the meat, and heard her starting to speak french he looked over, and then asked "What?" And when she finished asking the question he shook her head. "Well.. If you're pregnant I wouldn't leave you... Be kind of bad to leave you alone when you're carrying a child, and will require extra attention." He finished and looked at her. Once he finally got all of the meat cooked, he gave Rose a piece so she could eat, and then he moved over and sat next to Katelle.

[FONT='Trebuchet MS' Katelle Ackerman][/FONT]

"I wouldn't need extra attention. Not yet anyways. I'd have a while to go until we even came to that bridge." She sighed.

"I think the worst part would be just having them exist. They can't be raised in this world, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything about this."

She curled up, bringing her knees up and bending them. She wrapped her arms around them, and put her head on Infinite's shoulder. "Everything happens to me, it seems."

Infinite Totalus

Infinite looked at her when she placed her head on his shoulder. He didn't move, but he wanted too... It just felt awkward with her on his shoulder like that. It brought back memories of his ex-girlfriend and he shook his head and looked away from Katelle as she talked.

"I wouldn't say that.." He simply spoke as he kept looking away from her. He didn't want to look at her right now.

Katelle Ackerman

She lifted her head from his shoulder, noticing his change in mood.

Standing up, she looked at him. "I'm going for a walk. I need to think about some things. You're welcome to join me if you like." She said

With that, she grabbed her sword, flipping it me catching it, before sheathing it. She walked off and disappeared into the trees, the snow crackling underneath her feet.

She thought of everything that had happened over the past few weeks. Not wanting to take it anymore, she stopped, and fell to her knees.

She finally let everything out, and she started crying. Her body shook with her silent sobs.

Infinite Totalus

Infinite watched her stand up and walk off after speaking for a little bit. He didn't get up and follow her at first. But when he though about her being alone. He quickly stood up and ran after her. He slowed to a trot, the crunching snow beneath his feet let her know he was coming, and he saw her kneeling down in the snow. or at least he thought it was her... He slowly walked up and crouched down next to her tapping her shoulder lightly to see if it was really her.

Katelle Ackerman

"Yes?" She asked, her voice serious and hard as it usually was. No sadness. Nothing.

She looked. The ground under and around her hand was red. She had cut her left arm on a jagged tree branch on the way out. To her, it wasn't really a big deal.

"You know, sometimes I wonder if it's worth it to even keep fighting. I mean, we're sitting ducks. Waiting to be killed."

Infinite Totalus

Infinite watched her and was a bit confused, she was collapsed on the ground, and looked like she was crying... He stayed next to her and shrugged at her statement. "You know... I know we just met today.. but you don't have to act tough around me. I'm Canadian, I'm always someone you can trust." He spoke and smiled lightly to her.

Katelle Ackerman

"And I'm French. We're total hardasses and we're stubborn." She laughed.

Nonetheless, she stayed where she was. She was comfortable, and didn't want to move.

"We act tough around everyone."

Infinite Totalus

Infinite tilted is head and then shook it "You were just crying weren't you?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her as he sat down next to her putting his hand on her back near, between her shoulder blades and lightly rubbed right there. "You can be honest with me."

Katelle Ackerman

"It's hard to be strong through all of this. First I'm a total ass and I leave my family alone...I lose my twin....lost my fiancé. Everyone I get close to dies."

She looks up at him, her eyes still slightly red. "It's all so overwhelming. Losing someone, and then figuring out that you're probably pregnant with their kid." She sighed.

"And then there's always the fact that there are man-eating beasts out there waiting to kill us at every turn. It's so much stress for me to handle at once."

Infinite Totalus

Infinite watched her actions, and he moved his hand so it was on her thigh... He just met her today... but... "I'll help you through it." He responded as he slightly smiled at her. "I'll help you through everything, and if you are pregnant with your Fiance's child... I'll help you through that."

Katelle Ackerman

She smiles slightly and looks up at him.

"Wow" she said. "That honestly has to be one of the most generous things I've ever had someone do for me." She smiled a bit wider. "Especially since we just met."

"I don't want to be a burden, though. So if you ever want me to leave, tell me. Don't feel obligated to keep me with you."

Infinite Totalus

Infinite smiled at her reaction. "Well... I am Canadian..." He spoke and shook his head. "I don't think I plan on leaving you.." He spoke and smiled to her... what was he doing? He shouldn't be doing this... yet he was anyways... He continued to sit next to her, rubbing her thigh softly.

Katelle Ackerman

She crossed her legs so that she was sitting 'Indian Style', as the Americans would call it.

Hearing his comment about being Canadian, she laughed lightly and looked up at him, a half smile on her face.

"That's going to be your excuse for everything, huh?" She laughed again.

Infinite Totalus

Infinite shrugged and laughed lightly with her "it may as well be. Since I am anyways." He responded and he looked up at the darkening sky seeing how peaceful it was and he sighed because he knew it was anything but peaceful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back