• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴩᴇʀѕоɴᴀ ▬ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇѕᴛ ᴄнᴇᴄк

MISTER UN. 0W3N

schaden f r e u d e

JZ9Lvgw.png

Hey, hey! This is mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y, and I’m here to bring you Persona: Internal Torment! Yes, ladies and gentleman, it’s a fandom thread from the Persona franchise. Along with the usual zaniness of the later games, this thread will touch back on the darker elements of the previous games (and then some). Using the last integration of fusing ideas together, I’ve taken the basics of a Persona game and forced it together with the horror elements of Silent Hill to bring you this thread. What does this mean? Expect the enemies to be twisted versions of a person’s psyche and/or combination of basic urban legends and creepypastas!

The thread revolves around a group of tenants in an apartment complex that ends up getting thrust in one giant mystery. It’s up to the cast to figure out what’s going on and prevent shit from hitting the fan. All of the characters are original creations and have no connections to characters from the previous games. This is a stand alone with no connections from the previous games (in terms of story). As the users, you dictate how the story will play out. Will you work together to solve the mystery? Alone? Not cooperate? Do whatever you can to derail the investigation? It’s up to you how it plays out. Don’t be surprised that there are
multiple endings for the thread.

To get to the thread, please click this
link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man! xD Hey guys! I'm slowly getting back on after an emergency. Feel free to check things out while i update information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back