• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ﹙ᴸᶤᵗᵉʳᵃᵗᵉ ☽ ѕℓιcє σƒ ℓιƒє ☾ ᴼᵖᵉᶰ ﹚

sorcier

il mio fioré
5a43d18a7aa006311b02d429d556ba53.png

f014ca1bddedc5adb9bf6e8cc11a76c8_d73xlpi.png

large_10.png
large_15.png
large_20.png

Please read this before anything else, because if you can not abide by these three simple guidelines,
not only will you piss me off, but i'll mentally cast you to a list of 'people to i g n o r e at all times.'

First, I am quite literate but I only hope that my partner is at least semi-literate. That being said, I
am not one to fuss too much about reply length. However, I do have a minimum response length and
that is 3 paragraphs minimum.

Second, I will only write with you through pms. That's just how I like things. I'll typically have you

or myself create a separate thread for the 'cs' and 'ic'. --Meaning, our characters are posted there and
then underneath them is where our story will go. That being said, if you expect me to do everything,
because most of you do, don't expect me to reply to you. I work a full time job, and I still manage to
try and make things fair between us, so I'm not hearin' it at all. Chances are, you're being lazy lmao.

Third, don't hound me. I work. I'm an adult. I'm busy sometimes, but I'll typically communicate with

you. If not, don't stress. Again, I'm probably just b u s y. Next, I have no issue playing either gender
but don't use that as an excuse to be lackadaisical. If we double up because you've suggested it, and
your male character sucks, but your female character is full of charisma and effort... -------------------

THEN PLEASE SPARE ME THE AGGRAVATION THAT WILL STEM FROM YOU LMAO. PLS.

large_10.png
large_15.png
large_20.png

These are some slice of life titles or plots I'm wanting to do. If you're serious about writing and
looking to start something up today, PM me. Please don't post on this thread and say something
like, "Hey PM me if you're interested." -Bih, if you don't gone' somewhere with that foolery lol.

taken.You're the nerdy girl in school, and I'm the new, handsome heart-throb student but I fell for you when

--we were kids, and on my first day, I beeline for your desk and ask you out. But you weren't phrased.

taken. ✧ You're my teacher, and I'm your student but no one knows that were neighbors. New neighbors, actua
lly. Doesn't seem like we like each other too much, which kinda' sucks because you're a pretty cute
teacher. Until that night, everything was normal between us, but that one event spiraled into a cluster
of trouble. What are we supposed to do now?

✧ You've been my enemy from the beginning of time it seemed. And I'd never thought that we'd have to
work together. When your girlfriend, and my boyfriend suddenly started acting strange, we realized
that the two of them might be messing around with each other. So we partner up, as partners in crime
to spy on our partners, but... along the way, why do you start to look so handsome to me? No, I hate

you! Don't look at me with such soft eyes. Ugh, why are we spending so much time together?! -----

✧ At some point, we were in love. At least, it felt like love to me. But I abandoned you, and left you,
hurting and confused. It's been two years since then and I'm a better person, I think. I'm more su-
ccessful and I've learned a lot about myself. And I'll be back in town soon.
--I'm going to try and
win you back. Yeah, I'll win you back. I know I hurt you, broke you, ...maimed you. But I'll make
it better, right?

But when I arrive, you're happy... and in love. Since when do you wear makeup? Since when do
you wear such short clothing, and smile at men that aren't... me?
--That's your boyfriend, huh? I

don't like the idea of that.

✧ You've been friends with benefits with my bestfriend for a year, and it seems like the two of you
are dating but he still won't claim you as his. But won't let go of you either, so that another bad

guy doesn't get a hold of you. But the worse he treats you, the closer we get and I know I can't
do this... but you're so vivacious and --- I think I'm starting to hate the thought of my bestfriend
having you. What do I do? What do I do?

✧ I ran away from home, and admist being on the streets, carrying loads of bags, I ran into an old
classmate ( or friend ) of mine, spilled to you what happened and you offered for me to live at
your house for as long as I'd like. For a while, things are good between us, we're reconnecting
and I'm so comfortable. And you're a lot cuter now, so that's a plus. But... one day our doorbell
rings and it's a tall, handsome older man that actually looks a lot like you. Ah, your older broth-
er. So that's why there's an extra room with tons of stuff still inside.

You're gentle, and he's loud. Crude. Flirtatious --- things between your brother and I become
sexual right off of the bat, and now I'm feeling like I shouldn't be living here. What a mess.

✧ I'm only on this island for the summer, because I'm getting over a breakup back home. Up
until the festival, I wasn't really doing anything. So I head out to this local festival-- it's a
huge deal here, I guess. Anyway, that's where I meet you--- this colorful, idiosyncratic soul.
We spend the whole night together, and although you're great, something feels... off about you.

taken. ✧ I'm rich, handsome and perfect... what do you mean you're not impressed by me? Well then,
it looks like I'm going to make you impressed. I'm going to bother you, and show up every
where you are until you love me. Peasant.

✧ I'm a male prostitute and on my way home, I come across you, frail and beat up? I take
you to my home, clean you up and let you sleep at my place. But I'm pretty uneasy about it.

Last edited:
` Because of the amount of only male characters I am playing ;

I will only be doubling up with you, and or playing a sole female.

This will change eventually, but as of now, I'm writing as too many
boy characters and I need more diversity. ----( And compromise. )

Please know this before pm'ing me if you're the type to only write
as a female -- it's not happening, honey.

And as a side note, I always play side roles and they range from gender to gender so don't
take this as me quitting my side roles. ----Just thought that I would throw this out there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back