• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Z Greatest's not so Great BBCode Wasteland

Axell

Dazed And Confused
vvvvv.png
About Me
Pronouns :: She/Her
Favorite Color :: Black/Purple/Green
Taking Requests? :: I dunno, I'm kinda crappy
Roleplay Preferences :: Group mostly, 1on1 if asked politely
Roleplay Genres :: Thriller, Romance, Tragedy, Supernatural, Action
the Wastelands Purpose
Okay so this is basically a dump for all my bbcodes that I'm either working on, have worked on or the ones that I've tried to fix and have given up on - hence the wasteland part of it. I'm not the best at bbcode and compared to all the freaking bbcode gods and goddesses on here I'm just a lowly ant, but I desperately need a place to keep all of my little codes/characters(don't steal those please) so I can reuse them later on instead of making up new ones. Yes, I'm lazy - I know. Anyway, feel free to post any advice on how to fix any of the bbcodes that I put up here and/or give me any tips on how to make them better. :) Hope you don't cringe too much!

11.jpg

Basic

Name | Stone M. Walker

Age | 18

Gender | Male

Sexual Orientation | Pansexual - Heteroromantic

Birthday | July 30th

Zodiac Sign | Leo

Reputation | Party Lord

Personality

Height | 6'3

Weight | 146lbs

Hair Color | Brunette

Eye Color | Hazel

Tattoos/Piercings | "Why don't you come over and see for yourself?"

Stone is a chill guy who doesn't get stressed about anything it seems, despite the fact that he's into some serious shit that could land him in either jail or worse, dead. He's the type of person who is always wearing a smile or smirk, walking with smooth confidence and never to be taken seriously for the most part. Stone, when sober is very chill with almost a hippie- like mentality and is all for just lazing the day away and all the free love and equality stuff, however, when he's doped up or drunk he is hyped out of this world. He's like the energizer bunny and bursting with energy, so much so that most people can't keep up with him.

7f06b07a0ca30cd9910bb0486eb1f249.jpg
When partying, Stone is bound to be the shirtless guy in the middle of the dancefloor with an almost empty bottle of vodka in one hand and glowsticks in the other dancing up a storm. He's also a big flirt, or rather not much of a flirter but more of the kind of guy who takes whatever he wants when he wants it without much middle ground. If Stone thinks you're gorgeous and wants to kiss you, he'll say it and do it without an ounce of shame and vice versa if he thinks you're a bitch and finds you repulsing then he'll walk away in the middle of a conversation without a word. Stones an impulsive person and doesn't live his life through restrained emotions or whatever it is that holds people back nowadays and that's what makes him the life of the party. However, Stone happy disposition and carefree attitude is borderline self-destructive and may or may not be a mask to hide a darker side of him.

+ Alcohol

+ Drugs

+ Loud Music

+ Sunny Days

+ The smell of Smoke

+ Spicy Foods

+Dancing

Dislikes

-Sweets

- Cold Weather

- Rude People

- The Law

-Being told what to do

- Being Stressed

- Wine (he doesn't consider this alcohol)

Background Check

Stuff goes here
View attachment 288036
Theme Song

Code:
[row][column=span2]

[bg=#471617][border=2px SOLID BLACK][h=OPTION]Basic[/h][/border][/bg][border=2px SOLID BLACK]
Name |

Age |

Gender |

Sexual Orientation |

Birthday |

Zodiac Sign |

Reputation |

[/border][/column][column=span6]

[bg=#471617][border=2px SOLID BLACK][h=OPTION]Personality[/h][/border][/bg][border=2px SOLID BLACK]

[side=right][border=1px SOLID BLACK][bg=#553739]Height |

Weight |

Hair Color |

Eye Color |

Tattoos/Piercings | [/bg][/border][/side]

[ImageFloat=left][border=1px SOLID BLACK][bg=#9E5C4F][/bg][/border][/ImageFloat]
[border=2px DASHED BLACK][bg=#553739][row]
[column=span4]
[/column][column=span4][/column][/row][/bg][/border]

[accordion=bcenter | 100%]

{slide=[bg=Black][h=OPTION]Background Check[/h][/bg]}

[h=OPTION]Theme Song[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tUh-x-fp8Q{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[/column][/row]

"I'm a Classy Broad with a Bad Attitude"0e6e463292df74bc8844242e5c6adae0.gif
/ / Classy / /

Name \\ Cain Walker
Age \\ 23
Gender \\ Male
Sexual Orientation \\ Pansexual
Role in Band \\ Lead Singer
Hair Color \\ Black
Eye Color \\ Blue-Green
Height \\ 6'3
Weight \\ 134lbs.
Tattoos/Piercings \\ "I'm a sucker for pain." - aka, Too many to count.
View attachment 284236
/ /Never/ /

View attachment 284239
// Personality //
Cain is a force of nature. He's extremely impulsive and comes off extremely strong upon first meeting him, saying whatever comes to mind first, though when it comes to things about himself he is very closed off. He is very hyperactive when music is involved, his mind seeming to go a thousand miles a minute, which then results in people getting very confused in what he means or not being able to keep up with his thought process. Ironically, he is also kinda slow when it comes to general things such as the mood in a room or other social cues. Due to his occasional rude behaviour, he takes his apologies very seriously and as soon as he realizes he's in the wrong he will go out of his way to clear things up and apologize. However, on the other hand he is very headstrong and if he sees truth in his actions or words he will not back down even if the consequences of doing so are dire.
He is also very aloof sometimes, wanting to either be alone or just completely spacing out in social situations. It's in these moments usually that he's coming up with his next musical masterpiece. Cain doesn't get easily upset, even when he argues his point; it takes quite alot to get him to the boiling point and trust me, when he's there he's like a completely different person - cruel and murderous
View attachment 284237
/ / Trashy / /

// Bio //
Cain doesn't remember much from his earlier years, only the stories told to him about each scar he has on his body. His earlier memories are of playground fights and the flavorless oatmeal served to him and 18 other kids in an orphanage in Chicago. Those are the most specific ones, the other memories are of blurred faces and long car rides as he was transported from orphanage to a new family, and back to the orphanage again countless times.

"He's too violent."
"The kid won't stop singing well into the night."
"We can't afford to get him a piano.....he's acting out."
"Our cat went missing..."
"He pierce our sons nose with a sewing needle!"
The list of complaints went on until he was finally placed under foster care when he was around 17 where he met Mikey. At the time he'd only seen the kid as a fellow music lover but one with some daddy issues, but other than that they weren't necessarily close until a few years later when Cain had finally gotten around to creating his own band and Mikey had showed up at the auditions. By the time Mikey went from being referred to as Mamas Boy to Mikey the Lead Guitarist, Cain was convinced it was destined for the two of them to be friends.
View attachment 284238

Attachments

• 2cd9efda4926c3af15cc6725401afcaa.jpg
    2cd9efda4926c3af15cc6725401afcaa.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 24d2e93d6e91bd7835ea909e9e674f9d.jpg
    24d2e93d6e91bd7835ea909e9e674f9d.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
  • a629df0b6eb350ff3569968f1c4ba970.jpg
    a629df0b6eb350ff3569968f1c4ba970.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
  • d630e12b237a0dc6a7087860715c48dd.jpg
    d630e12b237a0dc6a7087860715c48dd.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
A................b....e....a....u....t....i....f....u....l ................a....d....d....i....t....i....o....n............ t....o

Angel Ferai

Y
o
u

w
e
r
e

j
u
s
t

a

f
l
i
n
g

c00402087694c2de1be49b47f7c76f41.jpg

Basics
Name ||

Nicknames ||

Age ||

Gender ||

Sexual Orientation ||

Reputation ||

Birthday ||

Zodiac Sign ||

[/border]

Appearance
Height ||

Weight ||

Body Type ||

Eye Color ||

Hair Color ||

Tattoos ||

Scars/Markings ||

e2c3ce0f7742d66a48a89045966f159f.jpg

M
y

v
a
l
l
e
y

o
f

v
i
c
e
s

Personality

Stuff.
Bio

Stuff

W....e....'....r....e........T....w....o........D....i....f....f....e....r....e....n....t........P....e....o....p....l....e

A....d....a....m........&........E....v....i....l

Last edited:
HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELFEven the parts that were meant to be forever buried.
Main | Characters | OOC |

This prophecy was found in the late 1700s, it's believed to be a lost page from George Washingtons diary and, because of it ominous message, has been kept in a vault in the White House. The prophecy seems to come to life as, in the past couple of years, history has been repeating itself - literally. On a smaller scale of course.The Salem Witch Trials turned into the Riot of Watkins High, the Spartan War turned into the 'Huge Fight between Two Local Highschools At Football Game', you can probably get the gist. There is a pattern to these things to almost all of them involve people between the ages 16-19 and just about all of them were events that happened in the either ancient times or the early 1700s - though according to the public nothing before the 1600s has been reported.

May ___1785
When the Earth is ravaged and divided
A new tribe of people will arise
Ancient Gods and Warrior races long thought dead will travel through the Veins of Time
And awaken through the young bloodlines
Secrets will be uncovered
Chaos will ensue
Father History will not be silenced and Mother Nature will find Justice.

Θ

Introducing: Classified

Plymouth Rock - 1620

The Native Americans the pilgrims encountered were a bit more 'savage' than we read about in books - they were shifters. "Body Jumpers" was the term back then; they were a magical race that was very in tune with the earth and Mother Nature as were many of the nonhumans.

Meeting of 'World' Leaders - 1670

More and more strange species began popping up, whole societies and kingdoms, some of which were from other countries and trying to expand their territory. Obviously it was a shit show right from the start, until a meeting was called that flocked every chief, clan leader, king, queen and pharaoh to a single location to meet for the very first time. This meeting lasted an entire month; threats were made, wars were almost began, but in the end somehow a treaty was made that everyone -begrudgingly so- agreed on. Obviously, the treaty was broken later on and genocide of everything paranormal ensued.

Salem Witch Trials - Feb. 1692 - March 1693

What they didn't tell you was that they weren't just hunting witches - they were hunting everything paranormal. Vampires, werewolves, demons, succubi/incubi, sprites, faeries - everything. Things between humans and non-humans had gotten out of hands and the balance of powers was causing any sort of co-inhabitation to be unbareable. This caused all paranormal races to go into hiding and eventually die out.

Θ

Disclaimers

1. This roleplay has little to no historical validity - I am aware. Its called fantasy for a reason.
2. I apologize in advance if my terminology or dates are off. Don't bite my head off for it.

Rules
1. Rpnation rules apply
2. No drama
3. No God Modding - even if you're characters a Demi God
4. Having multiple characters is preferred.
5. Please be detailed and use all the correct spelling, punctuations and capitalization.
6. I hold the right to kick anyone out of this rp at any given moment. (Not that I would, I'm super nice :) )

Welcome to
Delacroix Academy!
h

Introducing Operation Descendants

Operation Descendants is the reasoning behind Delacroix Academy. The freak occurrences that have been popping up all over the world like little red flags have the government on edge, which led to a team of scientists and genealogists spending a little over a year tracing and retracing bloodlines and ancestry until they managed to create a list of eligible candidates from all over to come to Delacroix to be 'taught' about whats going on with them. What the Academy really is is a way to surveil these kids and prevent any sort of uprising or leaking of national secrets about events and tings that have previously been covered up or dismissed by the government.

8ce13e3ad25502f80d5169f183c48168.jpg

[name] song jae goo
[age] nineteen
[gender] male
[birthday] september twenty-sixth
[class] cognito
[weapon choice] his grimoires, the bible, hidden blades & poisonous needles stored in his pens and pencils

[hair color] dark brown
[eye color] brown
[weight] one hundred and twelve pounds
[height] five feet, eight inches
[distinguishing features] a sleeve very detailed tattoos covering his entire left arm

[persona]

[likes]
+ coffee
+ singing
+ reading & researching
+ exorcising demons
+ spicy foods
[dislikes]
- wearing shoes
- cold foods
- bright lights
- ignorant people
- snobby people
[personality]
jae goo is a peculiar one, indeed. he is very passionate about what he does and is one of the most talented in his field. he is extremely organized - in his own way, of course. his surroundings are always in what he calls an 'organized chaos', to those around him he might appear to be nothing more than a clumsy guy who can't seem to get dressed properly in the morning and is always muttering in a foreign language under his breath. jae goo might seem like he's always in a rush and is a bit anxious at all times, but if you give him the chance, then you'll find him to be quite witty and fun to be around.
he calms down, ironically, in life or death situations. he loses his stammering and the slight tremor thats almost always in his fingers stills and he's like a completely different person. when under pressure, he definitely is one to take charge and throws all niceties out the door - if you're being an idiot then he'll tell you straight out and order you to stand down before you get the whole squad killed.
[fears]
- that one day he'll accidentally poison himself or someone close to him, with one of his inventions
- new or undiscovered curse, creatures, etc
- losing his senses

[skills & abilities]

[strengths]:
- hand-eye coordination
- surveillance
- fluent in all languages taught at the Academy
- tracing lore back to its origin
[weaknesses]
- physical strength
- social skills
- properly putting clothes on
- he isn't knowledgeable in common sense
- romance
[skills]
+ perfect recall
+ critical thinking
+ problem solving
+ innovative thinking
+ building quirky little weapons

[a deeper look]

[bio]
his story is a bit different than other, whereas other people were thrown into all this stuff against their will, jae goo chose this path. he was always fascinated with asian folklore, specifically, that surrounding the kitsune; so he would go hunting for ghosts and paranormal creatures, and would always be reading grimoires and books full of fairytales. eventually, he found what he was looking for and the Academy found him - he doesn't really have anything against the supernatural, but he attends the academy because the libraries are like a whole other realm of knowledge for him to indulge in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back