• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YYH AU [Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Sir Les Paul

The Duke of Chords
Supporter
12mo1t4c65g01.jpg

Character Sheets
Guidelines
1. Separate out different characters you play by tabs. I like to keep things nice, neat, and organized.

2. Gear a character and their abilities to be unique and personal. Given the nature of the system, making something 'broken' will neither be easy or immediate. Instead, focus on abilities you will enjoy developing over time regardless of how effective they are. Every tool has a purpose.

3. Be cooperative. I tend to work directly with characters during creation. While this isn't always the case, keeping an open mind almost always results in a better character for both the player and setting.

4. It is an extremely unwise idea to play with overzealous conviction. I call this archetype the 'Paladin', and it's probably not the best idea here. This RP will balance many human elements and feature a fairly dark tone. Good characters are people, and people change. When the going gets rough, survivors often fold on their beliefs, roll with the punches, and bite their tongue. Build a character that outright cannot do these things, and quite plainly, they may not survive.

5. I only require the information in a character sheet. If you want a simpler or even more complex sheet, feel free to use one. However, I do want the information requested.

Code:
[center][centerblock=50][border=single 3px black][img]Basic Appearance[/img]
[b][ Age | Height | Weight | Hair Color | Eye Color  ][/b][/border][/centerblock][/center]

[indent][b]Full Legal Name[/b] [i](Alias(es))[/i] brief overview.[/indent]

[sh]Personality[/sh]
[divide][/divide]

Not only are personalities one of the greatest factors in any player individually enjoying a character, they are often tied to the manifestation of their Reiki and abilities.

[sh]History[/sh]
[divide][/divide]

No points for being bland. This is probably the best way to inherently tie oneself to the setting, and the greater the ties, the more plot potential I can bring in early. More plot, more development, more fun! 

[sh]Abilities[/sh]
[divide][/divide]

Unless a character is a psychic or attuned to magic, characters before signing a contract won't have any innate abilities. This will become the later-updated home of character abilities and traits. 

[sh]Miscellaneous[/sh]
[divide][/divide]

Because there's always room for more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back