• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings YYH and others!

VioletDieselPunk

Return of my Muse
Hello fellow peeps! So ideally I'm looking for a Yu Yu Hakusho rp because I've recently started re-reading it and now I have a massive craving. Fear not! I will rp other things. But first, rules because everyone hates /lovesthem and I might as well get it out of the way.

-Please be over 18, seeing I'm over that age and it has nothing to do with maturity/literacy levels but just solely for my ease of mind.

- I'd prefer the rp to be over email as it is the easiest medium for me.
But over here is good for me as well.

-I do have discord to rp/chat over.
Discord is VioletDieselPunk#2081
. I really like OOC chatter though, feel free to just talk to me about anything; headcanons, plot ideas, your daily life, whatever

- I do both fandom and original rps and don't have a preference as to either. If you have a fandom just ask me, I have so many that I couldn't really list them all here. I'm open to a good deal of original rps as well.

- I play both male and female and I strongly prefer to double when it comes to m x f.

- I do both m x f and f x f.

- I typically type out about two/three paragraphs per post, per character. I can do a little more or a little less. I will say this though; no one-liners and no novels. I don't like reading either tbh.

- So work can keep me kinda busy at times and I won't reply every single day. I'll do my best to reply several times a week. If I can't I'll give you a heads up.

- I'm not pro or anti dropping so I'll say this. Stuff happens. Stuff goes on and sometimes stuff falls to the way side. I'll make an attempt to contact you if I haven't heard back from you in awhile (and I assume people will do the same for me too) but I'm not going to bother, belittle or harass you if you don't respond. Cool? Cool.

My limits are limits for a reason. I'm not going to change them, don't ask.

Limits:
large age gaps, incest, mpreg, vore, pedophilia, toilet play, bestiality, rape/non-consensual sex, physical and mental abuse.

Side Note: If your character has abuse/rape in their past that's totally fine, I just don't want it actively in the rp.

Up next are my other genres!

Fandoms: Chicago Fire, CSI (Las Vegas and New York), Marvel anything basically, some DC, Harry Potter, Dragon Age Inquisition (some Origins, I haven't finished the game), Fallout (mainly 3 and 4), Doctor Who, Mortal Kombat, inFamous Second Son, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Walking Dead, Skyrim, Pacific Rim, Psych, Twilight, Stardew Valley, Criminal Minds, Hawaii 5-0.

Original: Odd pairings (this list goes on and on tbh - does include celeb x other person), post-apocalyptic zombies, vampires, werewolves, general fantasy stuff, medieval fantasy, so many things could go here. I love world building and I'm willing to base worlds off of established things (Harry Potter, Fallout, etc) but with our own twists and ideas!

Also, I am willing to rp other mangas so long as you're patient enough to give me some time to read them.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or drop me a pm!

Hello! I would be totally interested in a Yu Yu Hakusho rp! I have been a member of this site previously, but I haven't used it in a year or two, so I remade an account to get a fresh start. Which characters would be involved in this rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back