Yuu's BBCode Teahouse

ArcticViolin said:
Thanks you for the explanation!
I checked my earlier post and saw that instead of , it says 'before." That was actually my question ^^; what is the significance of ?

accordion=50%]{slide=left |
Text}Blurb{ /slide

Edit: I just realized that [ b] doesn't show up here.
Oh woops. O_o;;

Quick note, I think you have Rich Text Editor on. I highly recommend turning it off while working with BBCode. You can do that by going to your preferences.

The bold [/FONT][FONT='PT Sans'][B] [/B][/FONT][FONT='PT Sans'] tag is just to bold the font. It's an option, and doesn't have any real significance other than to do exactly what it's called.
To bold. xD

edit;; Also, if you want to show code without it going into action, try using [plain] [/plain] tags around what you are trying to show.

So, [plain][/FONT][FONT='PT Sans'][B]Bolded![/B][/FONT][FONT='PT Sans'][/plain]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]
Oh woops. O_o;;
Quick note, I think you have Rich Text Editor on. I highly recommend turning it off while working with BBCode. You can do that by going to your preferences.

The bold [/FONT][FONT='PT Sans'][B] [/B][/FONT][FONT='PT Sans'] tag is just to bold the font. It's an option, and doesn't have any real significance other than to do exactly what it's called.
To bold. xD

edit;; Also, if you want to show code without it going into action, try using [plain] [/plain] tags around what you are trying to show.

So, [plain][/FONT][FONT='PT Sans'][B]Bolded![/B][/FONT][FONT='PT Sans'][/plain]

[/QUOTE]
Wah! Thank you very much!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back