Rikuo Ajusaki [father] - deceased

Sola Ajusaki [mother] - alive

Riko Ajusaki [auntie] - alive

Yuuto Ajusaki [twin brother] - missing [dead]

[status] Criminally insane

[time served]

Four years

[handicap]

Yuuji has been labeled under 'psychopath' and exhibits lack of empathy. He has also been labeled as a 'sadist' thanks to his frequent statements and his openness (in this place) about what he has done. He claims to derive a certain pleasure through the pain of others as he says to see bright colors when seeing/hearing others in pain.

[personality]

Yuuji had been considered a normal person. He had gone through his life without much problems with socializing with others. He is described as helpful by his peers, caring by his family and cool by strangers. He doesn't deny any of these facts. For most of his life, he believed he was normal. He truly did. When his lack of empathy became apparent to him, he started to realize that something was wrong. Then from there, he just got progressively worse. He began exhibiting signs of love stemming from the pain of others. He started with animals which transcended to humans when he became older. He keeps this personality well under wraps and hides his tracks very meticulously so that he would never be found. To others, he was just a hardworking young man who is somewhat charismatic and very friendly.

Given this, he is able to feel a connection with others - those he seems to call as 'real friends'. Though it is hard to be labeled as this, when someone is considered as a real friend, Yuuji is really friendly and would often help that person out without any malicious intents. He has only felt one connection with a person in his life up to now - and that was with his second to the last girlfriend who he actually felt some sort of love for, but she had unfortunately died before he could stop torturing her.

[profile]

Yuuji was born to a particularly normal family. His father, Rikuo, was a helpful man who helped around the community while his mother, Sola, is a worker at a local company. Rikuo had not finished his education so the best he could do was lend a hand to everyone around him. They had met in the middle of June, within a small community. Their first meeting had been romantic - with the stars above their heads and a cool breeze passing them by. One thing led to another and they had married after four years of dating. A year later, Yuuji and Yuuto were born. They were very happy to receive the twins and started pampering on them but also teaching them what they should and shouldn't do - what was right and what was not.

Comparing the two, Yuuji and Yuuto were different but not too different. Yuuji had been the more outgoing of the two while Yuuto was reserved. When they went to school, Yuuji would be the one to talk with the people with Yuuto silently supporting him. That was how their life went. However, when they were in middle school, Yuuto was being bullied. Yuuji decided to step up and then started a fight with the bully. The two were around the same build so they managed to fight in equal footing. However, Yuuji found out that he enjoyed hurting the bully. Punch after punch, even as the bully's face bled, he kept on going and going until he was pulled away. The bully was hospitalized and Yuuji had been suspended. Having this reputation, Sola and Rikuo decided to leave the town and leave that particular memory behind but they did give Yuuji an earful about how he shouldn't have gotten into a blind fury even if it was to protect Yuuto. But that wasn't the reason, sure he did it at first because he was protecting his twin brother, but he continued because he liked it. However, he kept the reason to himself.

Moving to another town far from their original one, they decided to start anew. However, Yuuji didn't exactly forget the feeling of bliss as he heard the bully scream in pain. But he knew better than to do it in public, no, that would get him in trouble. So he would sometimes catch a random animal - a bird or sometimes a rat - and then would hurt that one instead. He also kept this hidden from anyone. His parents seemed proud that he was behaving himself in school and they really believed that he had changed... yes, he has changed, for the worse. Years went by and he became smarter and smarter. He didn't enter college and simply decided to help around the community just like how his dad did before. It was also because they couldn't afford to put two children in college with the death of his father. He felt no remorse, no sadness, no emotions when his father had died. He simply stared at his carcass blankly while his family wept. They thought he was strong, but he just felt nothing. In the meantime, he had been getting into relationships with women, just like what a teenage boy would do. However, there would be those select girls who he would romance until they were smitten completely by him and then would lead them to an inconspicuous place and then keep them there, bound. Yes, he kidnaps these girls and would typically play with them - with knives, bats and other harmful objects.

After three years, an incident caused a shift in his life. You see, Yuuto is one of those people who he 'cares' for somewhat. Yuuto had been walking around and then found Yuuji's hiding spot for torturing females. It just so happened that he was torturing one of those girls. Yuuji was reluctant but when Yuuto threatened to call the police and have him detained, he hesitated no longer and then took his own brother down. Being someone who does physical activities every day, he easily overpowered his smart brother and then locked him in the warehouse.

"No one must know."

Yuuto became missing and people scoured high and low for him. Considering that they trusted Yuuji, when he told them that he has searched that particular warehouse and its surroundings, they believed him and then searched elsewhere. His brother died due to dehydration and other sicknesses and he simply buried him like his other victims.

Before his 25th birthday, he was caught. He had been careless with this one and she escaped and then warned everyone about what Yuuji had been doing. Without any proper alibis and tons of evidences against him, he was jailed. However, he pleaded insane in court and was sent to Blackwell Asylum. People were angered by this as they think he deserved a life sentence. Little did they know that this place was much, much worse than just a simple life sentence.

Described event of torture:

Humming. I could hear humming. Everything was dark. Something was blocking my eyesight. A blindfold? I couldn't move. I was bound - bound to a chair it would seem. I struggled to break free and the humming suddenly stopped. I could hear footsteps approaching my position and I stopped. 

"Good morning." Someone had removed the blindfold around my eyes and they adjusted to the dim lightning quite quickly. I could make out a figure before me and I soon realized that it was Yuuji. I... what? I soon found myself gagged. He looked at me innocently before taking a few steps backward as I struggled once more. "Ah, right. You want me to let you go?" I nodded my head frantically. He clicked his tongue, something he often does when annoyed. "I'm sorry, but I can't do that." Why not!? I wanted to scream out. Unfortunately, I was gagged. I watched him as he moved to a table situated near my position and he took out what seems to be a cloth toolkit. My eyes widened when he brought up a knife sharpened to the tip.

What was he planning to do? What was he going to do with that knife? He... He must be thinking of cutting me free right? He was just joking earlier. Yeah. There was no way he was-

My thoughts stopped abruptly as he approached my quickly and stabbed the knife on my thigh making me scream through my gag and my eyes started to water. The pain was so much. I started to struggle in my seat and I could see how much he was enjoying this. T-That bastard. Who was this? Was this even the Yuuji I know? 

"Hm, you're doing quite well." He told me. "Some of the girls passed out when they saw their bleeding leg." I breathed heavily as he tried to not think of the pain. However, he didn't stop at that. No. He decided that lacerating me with the knives was a good idea. He cut me near arteries. He was very careful about it too. They were very close but the precision of where he had cut was astounding to be honest. He didn't burst a single artery in the whole torture. He wanted to prolong it as much as possible.

I don't know how long it had been since I was taken there. I couldn't tell. My eyes grew heavier and heavier. So this was my end? Tortured to death by my sadistic boyfriend. Er, ex-boyfriend. I don't know where I went wrong. He seemed to be such a decent person. I'm sorry mother, father, for making wrong decisions. I remember the last thing he told me.

"You're the strongest and longest lasting woman."

[fears/dislikes]

He hates being disturbed when he's busy and hates other people touching him. 

[interests/likes]

He likes hurting people and watching people fight. 

Users who are viewing this thread