• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yu Yu Hakusho Ideas

BunnyDemon

Vileblood
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My fandom craving list is very limited. I've only ever roleplayed Yu Yu Hakusho, so that's what I'm comfortable with. I'm open to other fandom suggestions, but only anime and only if I'm confident enough to play the characters well.

Anyway, back to my ideas. I would like to do either one of these or if we could find a way to combine them, that would be awesome.

Idea 1

This is a KuramaXOC where I would be playing the OC. I have a character I've never used in a YYH RP, but I would really like to try. She is from America, but goes to Japan to study abroad. Both her parents drowned when she was very young, so, because of that, she is terrified of large bodies of water. I don't really care how she meets Kurama. This can be during high school and she ends up going to his school or she could be attending college there and happens to bump into him randomly. That can be decided once I've found someone to do this with me.

Idea 2

This will involve some knowledge from the second movie. Kuronue is alive (Kurama doesn't know) and is in Spirit World prison. He left behind a very young daughter who finds Kurama and attaches herself to him. When Kurama finds out who the girl is, he feels obligated to take care of her until her father returns. When Kuronue does return, he only has a short time to say goodbye before he is executed.

In both of these (if done separately) I don't want to play Kurama. If my partner could play as Kurama, I will play a character of their choosing, but I only do MXF pairings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back