• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universal Accel (Character Sheets)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
I'm not really good, but I'll get into Obelisk Blue eventually! Just you watch.
Emilia Octavia

• Name: Emilia Octavia

Height: 5'9

Weight: 77 lbs

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality: Emilia was never one to have too large an ambition. In fact, her only goal as of right now is to advance to Obelisk Blue. Yep, that's her life goal. Secondly, she's very indecisive, reflected in the many different decks she had attempted to use before some random weirdo threw a bunch of cards in front of her. Her indecisiveness is also seen in her duels, where she becomes unsure of what Kaiju she wants to summon.

She's rather timid around strangers, which made her a prime target for bullies for a while, who even went as far as to take her cards after repetitively leaving her in the dust after duels. However, she's quite talkative when speaking to people online, whether it be by text or voice-chat.

-Talking to her internet friends
    -Cup Ramen

Dislikes:
    -Long, drawn-out social interactions with strangers
    -Bullies
    -Getting talked down to because she's in Ra Yellow at least it's not Slifer

InB4DuelSpiritIsGodzillaHimself

This world is still an anomaly; Egyptian Gods, Sacred Beasts, Duel Spirits, and young duelists with strange powers. We were long approaching a storm set in motion, centuries ago.
Elizabeth Ainsworth

5713111557005665011.png

• Name: Elizabeth Ainsworth

Height: 6'2

Weight: 127 lbs

Sexual Orientation: She's married. Pansexual

Personality: Stoic and cold, Elizabeth's face is always glazed over with a blank expression. She's serious to the bone, and has hardly cracked even a grin in her years teaching at the Academy. That being said though, she genuinely cares about students, and dedicated a large portion of her spare time in an attempt to better those who actually care. not that she has much spare time to begin with.

-Quiet
    -Anime (secretly)
    -Cute things (secretly)

Dislikes:
    -Annoying, lousy, or rowdy students
    -Egotistical brats
    -The fact that she's married, but still on a steady path to wizardhood. (secretly)

Last edited:
This world is still an anomaly; Egyptian Gods, Sacred Beasts, Duel Spirits, and young duelists with strange powers. We were long approaching a storm set in motion, centuries ago.
Elizabeth Ainsworth

• Name: Elizabeth Ainsworth

Height: 6'2

Weight: 127 lbs

Sexual Orientation: She's married. Pansexual

Personality: Stoic and cold, Elizabeth's face is always glazed over with a blank expression. She's serious to the bone, and has hardly cracked even a grin in her years teaching at the Academy. That being said though, she genuinely cares about students, and dedicated a large portion of her spare time in an attempt to better those who actually care. not that she has much spare time to begin with.

-Quiet
    -Anime (secretly)
    -Cute things (secretly)

Dislikes:
    -Annoying, lousy, or rowdy students
    -Egotistical brats
    -The fact that she's married, but still on a steady path to wizardhood. (secretly)

I have to say, you made an amazing teacher OC.

"I do not care what happens to my grades at this point. A life is given to us so we can enjoy the world, and that's what I intend to do."

An average height girl, forever locked in paralysis due to a past incident, and that then leaded to decline in both studies and personality, until she finally reached where she was today. She wears her dorm's uniform unbuttoned - Ra by the way - with an orange-black striped shirt below it and then torn jeans below in purple (with the torn parts around the feet and her knees). She's also got a black-white squared pattern bow on her and to her left, and purple sneaker-like shoes down below. Thanks to her past incident, her legs don't move due to paralysis, so she makes her way around on what's basically a wheelchair instead. So in other words, she's a disabled duellist who is forever on support for movement and life from others.

Name: Kaguya Tsutomei
Personality: If you're trying to find someone productive, this is the wrong person entirely. Kaguya has an overwhelmingly lazy personality, refusing to go anywhere unless she would generally want to. She cares for those who she gets visits from and has in common with, but still frequently asks for help from others, not only because she's pretty incapable, but because she just doesn't want to do it herself. However, people were warded away by her laziness, and due to this lack of interaction, Kaguya is not that much of a big speaker to others, lacking social skills too.
Dislikes: Overachievers, travel
Background: Kaguya was once a regular visitor at Duel Academy, wanting to get into it herself. In this time, she spent two months visiting until she left and left behind a note that said she was heavily considering it. However, the day before she would decide if she went there or not, an unspoken incident unknown to her had caused her legs to forever be paralysed, preventing her from walking and thus moving altogether. She spent another two months of her time in hospital until they finally got a solution for her - that wheelchair she's now in. She later went on to join Duel Academy - only to be lower ranking than what she once was due to 'complications', and this entire incident also gave birth to her laziness she's known for. To this day, Kaguya keeps trying to explain the incident to people, but the people she knew well back then now completely disregarded her for now not only being a lower rank and unable to walk without support. Kaguya was crushed and she has yet to tell anyone the full story.
Skills: Kaguya has a secret, huge untold love for arts and crafts. She would often make gifts for people to commemorate events or when she wants to thank them for something they did for her. This also comes in the form of making all sorts of convenient, easy-to-use stuff for daily life.
Special Powers: Nope
Decklist:
Main Deck (50)
X2 General Gantala of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Mediym of the Ice Barrier​
X2 General Raiho of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Dai-sojo of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Samurai of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Pilgrim of the Ice Barrier​
X2 White Stingray​
X2 Mother Grizzly​
X2 Escher the Frost Vassal​
X2 Shock Troops of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Steam Synchron​
X2 Defender of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Prior of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Secret Guards of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Caravan of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Moray of Greed​
X2 Resonance Device​
X2 Medallion of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Umiiruka​
X2 Back to the Front​
X2 Eisbahn​
X2 Powerful Rebirth​
X2 The Huge Revolution is Over​
Extra Deck (15)
X1 White Aura Bihamut​
X1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier​
X2 White Aura Whale​
X2 Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier​
X2 White Aura Dolphin​
X2 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Tatsunoko​
X3 Abyss Dweller​
Ace Monster: White Aura Bihamut
Main Deck (47)
X3 D/D/D Doom King Armageddon​
X2 D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas​
X2 D/D Vice Typhon​
X2 D/D Savant Newton​
X2 D/D Savant Nikola​
X2 D/D Berfomet​
X2 D/D Lilith​
X2 D/D Savant Copernicus​
X2 D/D Nighthowl​
X2 D/D Ghost​
X2 D/D Swirl Slime​
X2 D/D Lamia​
X2 D/D Savant Kepler​
X2 Dark Contract with the Yamimakai​
X2 Dark Contract with the Gate​
X2 Dark Contract with the Entities​
X2 Dark Contract with the Swamp King​
X2 D/D/D Contract Change​
X2 Contract Laundering​
X2 D/D/D Human Resources​
X2 Dark Contract with the Eternal Darkness​
X2 Dark Contract with Errors​
X2 D/D Reroll​
Extra Deck (12)
X1 D/D/D Super Doom King Purple Armageddon​
X1 D/D/D Flame High King Genghis​
X1 D/D/D Oracle King d'Arc​
X1 D/D/D Flame King Genghis​
X1 D/D/D Super Doom King White Armageddon​
X1 D/D/D Gust High King Alexander​
X1 D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried​
X1 D/D/D Gust King Alexander​
X1 D/D/D Duo-Dawn King Kali Yuga​
X1 D/D/D Super Doom King Black Armageddon​
X1 D/D/D Wave High King Caesar​
X1 D/D/D Wave King Caesar​
Ace Monster: The Three Super Doom Kings​
Summoning Chants (and the monster they belong to):
"These three, freezing monsters will combine to form a new monster - one stronger than a glacial storm! Introducing this dragon! My Level 9 Synchro Monster! Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" (Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, page 14)​
"I bring about a monster from the deep blue! A monster that will treat those it faces to the same fate! It's my Rank 4 Abyss Dweller!" (Abyss Dweller, page 15)

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Here's character number 3. Here's hoping it's a legit one - had to put a bit more brain power in here for it to sound legit.

EDIT: As of 27/5/19, added her new deck, D/D/D (old one is still noted)

Last edited:
"I do not care what happens to my grades at this point. A life is given to us so we can enjoy the world, and that's what I intend to do."

An average height girl, forever locked in paralysis due to a past incident, and that then leaded to decline in both studies and personality, until she finally reached where she was today. She wears her dorm's uniform unbuttoned - Ra by the way - with an orange-black striped shirt below it and then torn jeans below in purple (with the torn parts around the feet and her knees). She's also got a black-white squared pattern bow on her and to her left, and purple sneaker-like shoes down below. Thanks to her past incident, her legs don't move due to paralysis, so she makes her way around on what's basically a wheelchair instead. So in other words, she's a disabled duellist who is forever on support for movement and life from others.

Name: Kaguya Tsutomei
Personality: If you're trying to find someone productive, this is the wrong person entirely. Kaguya has an overwhelmingly lazy personality, refusing to go anywhere unless she would generally want to. She cares for those who she gets visits from and has in common with, but still frequently asks for help from others, not only because she's pretty incapable, but because she just doesn't want to do it herself. However, people were warded away by her laziness, and due to this lack of interaction, Kaguya is not that much of a big speaker to others, lacking social skills too.
Dislikes: Overachievers, travel
Background: Kaguya was once a regular visitor at Duel Academy, wanting to get into it herself. In this time, she spent two months visiting until she left and left behind a note that said she was heavily considering it. However, the day before she would decide if she went there or not, an unspoken incident unknown to her had caused her legs to forever be paralysed, preventing her from walking and thus moving altogether. She spent another two months of her time in hospital until they finally got a solution for her - that wheelchair she's now in. She later went on to join Duel Academy - only to be lower ranking than what she once was due to 'complications', and this entire incident also gave birth to her laziness she's known for. To this day, Kaguya keeps trying to explain the incident to people, but the people she knew well back then now completely disregarded her for now not only being a lower rank and unable to walk without support. Kaguya was crushed and she has yet to tell anyone the full story.
Skills: Kaguya has a secret, huge untold love for arts and crafts. She would often make gifts for people to commemorate events or when she wants to thank them for something they did for her. This also comes in the form of making all sorts of convenient, easy-to-use stuff for daily life.
Special Powers: Nope
Decklist:
Main Deck (50)
X2 General Gantala of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Mediym of the Ice Barrier​
X2 General Raiho of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Dai-sojo of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Samurai of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Pilgrim of the Ice Barrier​
X2 White Stingray​
X2 Mother Grizzly​
X2 Escher the Frost Vassal​
X2 Shock Troops of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Steam Synchron​
X2 Defender of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Prior of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Secret Guards of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Caravan of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Moray of Greed​
X2 Resonance Device​
X2 Medallion of the Ice Barrier​
X2 Umiiruka​
X2 Back to the Front​
X2 Eisbahn​
X2 Powerful Rebirth​
X2 The Huge Revolution is Over​
Extra Deck (15)
X1 White Aura Bihamut​
X1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier​
X2 White Aura Whale​
X2 Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier​
X3 White Aura Dolphin​
X3 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier​
X3 Abyss Dweller​
Ace Monster: White Aura Bihamut

Here's character number 3. Here's hoping it's a legit one - had to put a bit more brain power in here for it to sound legit.
I like it.

A duelist with struggles of disability? That's an interesting concept.

I like it.

A duelist with struggles of disability? That's an interesting concept.
1. Thank you very much. ^.^

2. Yeah, I had to put a lot of thought into this one, really. I wanted to make her stand out, so I thought 'why not slap her with something that totally changes life?', and there you go. XD

1. Thank you very much. ^.^

2. Yeah, I had to put a lot of thought into this one, really. I wanted to make her stand out, so I thought 'why not slap her with something that totally changes life?', and there you go. XD

I definitely think it's a great Concepts.

"I know you wish to advance to the next dorm color,"
- When the teacher becomes a total Savage in duel monsters.

Name: Professor Miwa Banner
Personality: He does his best to make his students who attended his lessons have fun during his teachings. He tends to get nervous whenever his duel spirits show up, and doesn't enjoy how they argue, and sometimes disobey his orders in a duel. He is a very nice guy however, and will do anything he can to protect his students if danger occurs.
Dislikes: Bullies, dangerous duelists.
Background: Miwa has had a connection with his deck ever since he was a kid. Only recently did he begin talking to the spirits within his cards. He got the Professor position at age 18, the youngest to ever begin teaching. However, his slight tendency to doze off has made him the Professor for Slifer, and not Ra Yellow.
Skills: Gaming, Cooking.
Special Powers: Spirit Caller + Harem Summon: unlike other people who can summon one or two at once, Miwa can summon one intentionally, as the other five are brought to him by accident. It's usually only if he needs to see just one spirit. Otherwise, he's more or less a steriotypical Harem Protagonist.
Decklist:
Main (40)

Monsters (20):
1x Aussa the Earth Charmer
3x Dark Doriado
1x Dharc the Dark Charmer
1x Elemental Grace Doriado
2x Elemental Mistress Doriado
1x Eria the Water Charmer
1x Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
1x Familiar-Possessed - Dharc
1x Familiar-Possessed - Eria
1x Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
1x Familiar-Possessed - Lyna
1x Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
1x Hiita the Fire Charmer
1x Lyna the Light Charmer
2x Magical Abductor
1x Wynn the Wind Charmer

Spells (10):
1x Arcane Barrier
2x Doriado's Blessing
1x Magical Dimension
2x Possessed Awakening
3x Secret Village of the Spellcasters
1x Terraforming

Traps (10):
1x Enlightenment
1x Gagagashield
3x Magician's Circle
1x Magicians' Defense
1x Power Frame
3x Unpossessed

Extra:
Elemental Dragon King, Bahamut

Ace Monster: Elemental Dragon King, Bahamut

Notes: The Charmer Monsters all have their own personalities.

Hiita: Firey Red Head
Eria: Shy Bluenette
Wynn: Green Haired Kuudere
Assua: Smart Glasses wearing brunette
Lyna: White Haired Happy Cheerful friend to everyone
Dharc: Edgy @$$hole

Last edited:
[ "I don't care who you are, you'll lose all the same." ]

• Name: Marcus Martell

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 140 lbs

Personality: Marcus is an apathetic person, rarely showing much enthusiasm or active emotion of any kind without much outside stimulation to get him going. Even during duels, he rarely emotes much unless he's going against someone of a higher skill. Despite his nature, he takes a great deal of interest in the duelists throughout Duel Academy that seem to wield decks comprised of legendary dragon monsters: the Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes, Galaxy-Eyes, and Odd-Eyes duelists. With his natural talent and powerful deck, he seems bent on taking all four of them down to assert his position as one of the best duelists in the school. He also holds no interest in the 'master' title surrounding those who showed great skill in the various summoning methods.

-Smoking
    -Quiet
    -Victory

Dislikes
    -Annoying brats
    -Most teachers
    -Cowards

Look man, I don't want trouble. If you're looking for a good duel, you're looking at the wrong guy.
Libra Oakes

• Name: Libra Oakes

Height: 6'1

Weight: 99 lbs

Personality: He always has this clueless look on his face, and is always badly dressed - sports jacket, plain shirt, baggy trousers... For some ungodly reason, he's completely apathetic to almost everything, let it be evil gods eating people's souls, or getting thrown into the Shadow Realm. Seriously, apparently, he's been thrown in there quite a few times during the course of his job. It's gotten to the point where if he's missing from his lair for a prolonged amount of time, his colleagues joke that 'he's been banished to the Shadow Realm'. Half the time, they're probably right, or not far off.

So basically, laid back, chill guy who's kind of clueless, and hopeless in almost everything. No really good social skills, lives in his office, yeah, you get the point.

Oh, and he's a really shoddy duelist.

-Energy Drinks
    -Pizza (and literally any cheap unhealthy fast food)
    -Anime
    -Some trading-card game called 'Vanguard'

Dislikes:
    -Gacha Games
    -Real Food... urgh...
    -People saying he's practically a full-blown shut-in... Except, he kind of is. At least he's doing work, I guess?

Last edited:
"Don't you snap at me, we're just into different things! Power may be attractive to some, but not to me! Not raw power, at least... He he he~..."

A tall girl with a strong, sturdy stature, she's got everything going on in all the right places. Her hair is mainly black with two separate strands crossing her eyes, of which are coloured red and blue, turning purple at the edges as they loom over her grey eyes. For attire, she is toting the uniform of an Obelisk Blue, with red boots and a royal blue pair of what appear to be leggings of some kind, turning a lighter blue until they reach just above her knees, before finally then bearing finger-less violet gloves on both hands.

Name: Nuet Yurei
Personality: Extroverted to the maximum, this girl is all about meeting new people, trying new things, and is general a social butterfly right up in anyone's face. She always has energy to spare, and can follow through with almost any topic, though sometimes she can get a bit carried away with her positive mood and sneak in some questionable teasing, which leads to quite a lot of suggestive remarks and jokes.
Dislikes: Restraints/restrictions, being ordered
Background: Nuet herself could have had it a bit easier. Her family was heavily opposed to what she wanted to do, saying instead that she should follow the family line (of which was mostly engineers). While Nuet took on these skills, she didn't actually find too much interest in them, but did always find fun out of creating and experimenting while learning. This convoluted 'work trip' eventually lead to her going to a nearby local gathering where she lived, where she laid her eyes on her first duel disk - curious as to how it works, only to later find out it projects holographic images of what were known as Duel Monsters trading cards, and in some instances, they'd even come to life (Nuet would later find her monsters were indeed physical and real, but that's not the point).

It turns out there was a contest for it where everyone would use rental decks and disks, though if people made it to the top 4, they got to keep the deck they rented and the disk (the others would be returned). Nuet decided to give it a shot and learnt as she went before the contest, and managed to come out in second place with a Magnet Warrior deck, and per the rules, she'd get to keep the deck and the disk, right? Yeah, no, they don't just hand out those things for free. Naturally, the top four (including Nuet) felt pretty cheated out of what they had been told, and they hatched a plan to get what they were promised by force. They were not caught and got away with it, keeping the disks and decks they had rented, the incident never being heard of to the public eye, nor known if they got what they were promised.

A few months later, when Nuet had forgotten about the contest, the deck and the disk she took, she got a letter of invitation through the door. An invitation to a Duelling Academy. A chance to take her deck out for a spin once again. She eagerly accepted, though this was the 'first' Duelling Academy she went to, and was seeking talented duellists. That's where the other three had went, and wanted to invite the fourth. Nuet accepted the invite to that academy, and stuck around there for the odd few years, but eventually decided to leave for a fresher, newer environment, the Duel Academy where everything was rumoured to start, and there she is now (though the leaving did pain her somewhat to an extent, she knew she couldn't stay if she was to seek better things).

She is now in Obelisk Blue with a strong reputation of being one of the top students from another Duelling Academy, and is awfully proud of herself in one way or another.
Skills: Has quite the knack for photography for some reason or another.
Special Powers: In duel, her monsters are real and can be stood on. Nuet uses this fact to leap around from monster to monster mid-duel and have the time of her life with it (think Action Duels, except without the Action Cards - that's how she treats it).
Decklist:
Main Deck (40)
X2 Beta The Magnet Warrior​
X2 Gamma The Magnet Warrior​
X2 Alpha The Magnet Warrior​
X2 Valkyrion the Magna Warrior​
X2 Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior​
X2 Block Dragon​
X2 Delta The Magnet Warrior​
X2 Alpha The Electromagnet Warrior​
X2 Beta The Electromagnet Warrior​
X2 Sentry Soldier of Stone​
X2 Block Golem​
X2 Gamma The Electromagnet Warrior​
X2 Polymerization​
X2 Double Summon​
X1 Flash Fusion​
X1 Magnet Reverse​
X2 Magnetic Field​
X2 Magnet Force​
X2 Rock Bombardment​
X2 Interdimensional Matter Transporter​
X2 Magnet Conversion​
Extra Deck (12)
X3 Imperion Magnum the Superconductive Battlebot​
X3 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight​
X3 Soul of Silvermountain​
X3 Gorgonic Guardian​
Ace Monster: Imperion Magnum the Superconductive Battlebot

Summoning Chants (and what monster they belong to):
None yet, come back later when she actually summons something.
Welp, here's my fourth. Hope it's good to go.

Last edited:
c399ddfb28623c6793b2abdeed82da58.jpg

I changed mine to XYZ Master because I realized I really, really wanted to use my Trains Deck.... Also apologize for lack of work... I'm tired ATM and need some sleep.
Name: Hayla Ashens

Personality: Hayla seems to be the rather courageous, yet funny type. She always seems to love to make jokes about a lot of things, even when usually not appropriate. Cheerful and fun loving, all she wants to do is put a smile on everyone's faces and for them to enjoy what she does.

Dislikes: Anything not fun related
Background: Hayla loved everything there is to know about trains. Perhaps because of the fact she always visited her father on his job, which was being a conducor of a rather large train. She connected with the large locomotives since she was young, andwanted that to reflect in her dueling style. Hence why she mainly uilizes the power of trains.

Skills: Quick-thinker, rather organized despite her chaotic lifestyle.
Special Powers: None
Decklist:
Ace Monster: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Juggernaut Liebe

Will...I even be worthy of being a duelist Grandfather.... I'm not even sure anymore...
Hanakamiya to her Grandfather: Mutou Yugi

d29r7au-01ea22d6-6a00-4edc-909f-f3a6f2c4defc.png

• Name: Hanakamiya "Yuyuki" Mutou [lives with her Grandfather(s) : Mutou Yugi and ... Seto Kaiba {YEP they are a Item in this version... No one knows though as it's a secretive thing} ] [Yeah he'd be pretty old as of this point... And yes if you want me to change it to Tea or someone else let me know... But I think it's a interesting little twist to the canon]... Also her last name was referred to as "Muri" to avoid someone knowing she's related to one of the Legendary Duelists... Because she's viewed as someone not worthy of relation to him)

Alias: (Doesn't refer to herself in any nickname due to you know... Everything) ... Is consistently referred to as The Loser for having the most loss record in the history of the school... In-fact she hasn't ever won a duel prior to this.

Height: 5'6

Weight: 120 lbs

Sexual Orientation: Unknown

Personality: A young girl who blatantly resembles how Yugi used to be prior to gaining really any friends. Considered to be consistently the 'wallflower' amongst those and a rather Shrinking Violet, she is an unassuming and painfully shy teenage girl who doesn't have a lot of confidence in herself as a duelist. This is shown due to her consistently low scores in terms of actually Dueling individuals. Quiet and reserved, she doesn't speak up for herself very much, and even consistently has a lac

Special Abilities: As directly descended from her father and the one who accumulated similar gifts, she has a special connection to the Spirit World and can commune with Duel Monster Spirits. Despite her shy exterior, her dueling energy was stated to be the equivalent of a maelstrom, cackling with untapped energy just waiting to be unleashed. Her Grandfather stated her Dueling Energy rivaled Atem's during the Final Duel, but she doesn't have any idea how to use it. It is heavily implied she inherited a split personality based on Atem, but it hasn't shown up.

LostHaven LostHaven Thawne Thawne

Choose one to take over in the RP

Name: Dyna Nychus
Personality: A girl who has a passion for dueling, but has troubles with finding an opponent who has a similar passion. She also is a know it all about dinosaurs. She doesn't like people who threaten the lives of others.
Likes: Dinosaurs, Dinosaur Cards ( Dragons suck. Dinosaurs 4 life ), Dueling
Dislikes: Unfair fights, Duels with ante on lives or cards, Dragon Decks.
Background: She's the granddaughter of Rex Raptor, but doesn't flaunt it because of how bad her grandfather was at dueling. She enrolled into the academy, becoming a Ra Yellow, but doesn't reject it. She's doing her best to advance to Obelisk Blue, but she tends to have trouble against the exam instructor.
Skills: Knowledge on dinosaurs, can figure out her opponents strategy before it happens.
Special Powers: Spirit Caller- Although she is a Spirit Caller, She has yet to find a Spirit of her own to talk with.
Decklist:

Main (40)

Monsters (25):
2x Babycerasaurus
2x Evilswarm Salamandra
2x Giant Rex
3x Gilasaurus
3x Megalosmasher X
3x Miscellaneousaurus
2x Petiteranodon
3x Sabersaurus
3x Souleating Oviraptor
2x Ultimate Conductor Tyranno

Spells (10):
3x Fossil Dig
3x Lost World
1x Spacetime Transcendence
2x Tail Swipe
1x Terraforming

Traps (5):
2x Hunting Instinct
1x Jurrac Impact
1x Survival Instinct
1x Survival of the Fittest

Extra (1)

1x Grenosaurus

Ace Monster: Ultimate Conductor Tyranno

... Oh okay then.... I shall pot ASAP.

Can anyone possibly give me an extremely brief overview on what exactly happened while I was away taking care of business ?

Question.... since canonically Atem and Yugi fought against the Wicked Gods... Is it possible they can recognize her spirit as one of Yugi's/Atem's or something ? Because that would actually be pretty bad for Hikari... Since she's a terrible duelist.

Question.... since canonically Atem and Yugi fought against the Wicked Gods... Is it possible they can recognize her spirit as one of Yugi's/Atem's or something ? Because that would actually be pretty bad for Hikari... Since she's a terrible duelist.
This is a different timeline.

Remember, Pegasus is alive during 5d's, but died forever in the manga Yu-Gi-Oh R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back