• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom You've been accepted into Tootsuki!

Iskandar

Doujin Expert

Letter to those Accepted into Totsuki Culinary Academy

Hello,

My name is Senzaemon Nakiri, the Director of Totsuki Culinary Academy in Tokyo, Japan. You have been accepted into MY prestigious Academy for your Culinary talent and skill. Some of you may have been here since Middle School and have already have proven your worth... somewhat. Some of you may be just transferring into the Academy and will have to work your way up. You may fail...or you may succeed and finally become recognized. You have the honor of being the 95th Class, following one of the most interesting and powerful classes to date: the 92nd Generation! You shall arrive to the Opening Ceremony here on March 31st, 2018. Once more, congratulations and do your best! You are part of Totsuki now! Do not let me or this Academy down.

Sincerely,

Senzaemon Nakiri, Director of Totsuki Culinary Academy.

March 20th, 2018

So! This Roleplay is based on the Hit Anime and manga Food Wars! Shokugeki No Soma. It is set three years after Soma enrolled, so all the characters you know have graduated. Now the 95th Genereation begins to make a name for itself! Will you survive the trials or will you fail and be kicked out?

For this Roleplay you don't need to have read the Manga or watched the Anime(I do recommend it if you are into Manga/Anime) Due to most of the characters not being there. Also, I have wiki links in the main thread for those wishing to know the Characters, Locations and dishes.

Food Wars! 95th Generation! | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back