• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

YouTuber Rp

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this is going to start out really nerdy. I had a dream that I met Markiplier and we became friends so now I crave RP that follows that general idea. (Very specific, I know) I'll be playing a small-time YouTuber OC who meets your character, a famous YouTuber (real or fictional). Clearly this is a very general idea which we can work on.

I'm looking for someone who is online daily, writes 2+ paragraphs per response, and can give me at least one response per day. I'm hoping this can be a long-term RP but we'll see!

Sorry for the terribly vague post but ya know...

I'd love to do this but I normally can't get to 2+ paragraphs unless I really have something to work off of.

Venonmious said:
I'd love to do this but I normally can't get to 2+ paragraphs unless I really have something to work off of.
How much do you usually write?

I usually write (or try my hardest) to get at least 3-5 sentences. I'm better at describing what's happening when my muse is just by itself rather then dialog. When I'm doing that, I can get from multi-para to novella.

Venonmious said:
I usually write (or try my hardest) to get at least 3-5 sentences. I'm better at describing what's happening when my muse is just by itself rather then dialog. When I'm doing that, I can get from multi-para to novella.
I'm looking for someone who writes a bit more than that on average. I'm sorry. Maybe another time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back