• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Youtuber Rp~ Looking for a Jackscepticeye~

Kazuka Rikiya

Bad ass Santa-Pire
So I lost pretty much all my original threads after the site was ruined for all eternity-so I am just posting what I want in new threads and hoping for the best.
 Recently been interested in roleplaying with a Jackscepticeye-he's my favorite youtuber, after all. I'd play as either a female or male OC, I am pretty indifferent to either or. I can do the same thing for you, but the only ones I'd be pretty good at would be Markiplier, and probably Pewdiepie as we have the same terrible sense of humor. xD In the right mood I could do a good HMK I think. It's been a while, but I MAY be able to do a good Toby Turner or NateWantsToBattle.
 But anyways~
I accept MxM and MxF
I am highly literate.
I reply semi-often, just sometimes work gets too tiring for me to get on after work is over. I close every night from 5-1 4 nights a week, so yeah.
I've got a few ideas for plots, so just ask if you're interested.
I just ask for the same literacy, but I am not expecting novella I don't have the patience to do such a thing myself, just someone who can do an in-character Sean~!
~Santepire~

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY your persistence makes me sad but I don't think I could do a so different personality such as his spontaneously enough. Either way good luck with your booping... 

I'd do it, but mind if i play as my own oc or character?

TOP OF THE MORNIN TOO YA KAZUKA!!! Sorry I felt that was necessary. Just saying hi really sorry, hope this made your day, I pray to the Kings of FNAF, Squirrels, and I pray to one shot superman spikefall Steve. Good luck my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back