• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You're Under (my) Arrest!!

LullDayBreak13

CuriousOne
Okay, so yeah if anyone is going to want to rp this with me. please name your character with a japanese name? and your post should be at least 1 to 2 paragraphs long. and please, PLEASE don't just leave me hanging...

P.S.: Please try to understand the plot before pming me :D please and thank you~

After the terrible incident between Mayu's family and some yakuza group, she wasn't expecting that her parents would die that night. She was saved by a policewoman that night and she was amazed on how heroic the policewoman was. Many years later, every night, Mayu would remember the scorching hot flames of her house burning, that was caused by the yakuza group. Thus, now she works as a policewoman and is loyal to her duties. One day, she met this young man who was fighting some other yakuza group, but then they were causing a ruckus in town so Mayu had to stop it. When she did, one of them was staring at her and walks over to her and said "It's you! I finally found you!" but then she thought she was being sexually harassed as she head-chopped him unconscious. Mayu didn't know who this handsome young man is and why he would suddenly say those words to her but she didn't liked it one bit. What would she do now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back