• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy You're the hero! (and so are they!) IC

Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Taishou Taishou Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Shineko Shineko boo boo (UNLEASH THE HYPE)

@Randomizderp (let the stalking commence)

Wish made, all the heroes find themselves having left the goddess's domain. The white void was replaced with a grand hall that would remind some of a cathedral, built of marble with gold accenting the structure's features. Unlike a cathedral, there were no pews, and no crosses nor stained glass imagery. Grand tapestries depicting fourteen individuals lined the hall, and a crimson rug led from the entrance to the platform the heroes stood on. If they were to look back, they would see two large bowls containing heaps of ashes. In front of them was a single person, a tall girl with long strawberry blonde hair and sincere blue eyes.

"My name is Trisha Julianne Rotsgard. Hero-" The girl in a simple blue dress that looked to be about your age came to an awkward pause, gazing around you at the others before continuing. "-es, thank you for answering our call. We need your help to save our race!"

(Quick note; I thought this to be an understood thing, but just to make sure: The stats you put down in the CS are after an augmentation the hero summoning provides to your character. Therefore, your characters might not be 100% comfortable for the next few minutes as they adjust to their new stats.)

Last edited:
Elizabeth found herself in the back of the cluster of her and the eight others, feeling sad as she looked around. I guess that one was impossible, huh... She looked at the girl in front of them, watching as the girl told them her name and asked them to save her race. So, she's the princess huh... Certainly, she has that aura about her. Still, 'We need your help to save our race!' is a bit vague... She's waiting for our reactions, I suppose. Although she was tempted to get the girl started on explaining the situation, Elizabeth couldn't bring herself to speak up and merely stood where she was as she watched everybody else and their reactions. Mostly, though, her mind was left processing the conversation she had just had; it had been an overwhelming jumble of info to her.

Amelia was looking around her, she was beginning to think that this was no dream. Looking back at the princess she noticed something odd, but kept quite when no one else mentioned it. Instead she looked at the people who were in the room with her and saw Elizabeth, a girl that was practically a ghost. She knew only the bare details about her, it was surprisingly hard to get information on her.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Karin stood frozen for a moment as she adjusted to appearing in this new setting. At least this wasn't as jarring as it could have been thanks to the information she was able to gather from the Goddess she mused as she began to look around taking in all the details she could make out of the structure they were standing in and the people around her. The one speaking must be from this world and considering the number of others standing close to her, they are the other saviors that Valeria had mentioned would also be summoned. "Hi Trisha, please excuse me if I offend you but I would like to be direct. Who are you?" This definitely feels real so I guess I was right to take what Valeria said as the truth.

Trisha stared at the one who spoke up, smiling as she saw someone out of the group that reacted quickly. "I am the second princess of the United Kingdom of Humans, third in line for the throne, and one of the strategists responsible for guiding our armies against the threat we face. Are there any other questions before I start explaining things?" Trisha looked at all the faces in the group, trying to evaluate everyone present.

Kazuki's body felt rather... different to her all of a sudden. She felt more stronger and faster, not to mention sharper. As she looks around herself, she appears to be in some sort of fancy building, made with some pretty looking material. "Is that maybe... Marble or something?" Kazuki thought as she looks around.

Seeing the weird... pictures on the wall made Kazuki adjusts her glasses a bit. "I feel like... this could all be just a dream or something" After looking at the environment around her, she realized she wasn't alone. Several individuals were with her, standing around her. Kazuki looks infront of her to see a tall girl with... weirdly colored hair speaking to them. "I think... it would be best if I stayed quiet for a bit and just listen to her. Hopefully these people will ask some questions."

Amelia looked around them and looked at Karin and Kazuki, she didn't recognize them which meant this wasn't a dream. "Yeah, I have one. Where are we? Is this even earth?" The second question had her berating herself for foolishness. This wasn't some T.V. show where people could just wind up in different dimensions, she then remembered the strange black ball from earlier. Where these things connected? Had anyone else experienced it? "What are you?" Amelia felt different and was seeing strange things surrounding people, though the thought this was some elaborate hoax hadn't left her. After all the elections were coming up and what better way of ruining her fathers career was there then saying his daughter was crazy.

Last edited:
As the women in front of Il-Seong began talking Il-Seong was listening, he spent a bit of time conversing with the entity that just left him that led him to believe that this was for real. Not only that but the several individuals around him that from what he could he has no memories of. Il-Seong decided to stay quite for now while this whole situation was something he believed it didn't mean that. As Il-Seong remembered his conversation with the entity he remembered asking it for a certain something, the staff of a myth known as Sun Wukong upon remembering this a small chuckle escaped his mouth. He could have wished for anything and he wished for that, taking one hand and scratching his chin he was suddenly forced to the floor by an intense weight in one hand causing a small bang. Using both hands Il-Seong tried to lift the weight of his hand but alas to no success, it was almost like his body wasn't listening to him, like his muscles didn't know how much or little force to use. Opening the hand that didn't touch his face a small broch-like object was in it upon closer inspection it was a tiny staff so it seemed that entity did hold it's word. Now just if this came with an instruction manual.

"So...I don't suppose anyone knows how these....gifts from that entity works do you?" Il-Seong questioned he was sure glad now he spent time in Korea learning English.
(Entity meaning the goddess Il-Seong never bothered to find out just what it was.)

Last edited:
Izolda had been fairly prepared for a sudden disappearance from Varella's presence and was already composed as they appeared in their new setting. She could almost sense the strength of the girl standing in front of the group even before she spoke. Her words were simple, a cry for help and a need to be saved. And from the sincerity, the Izolda could pick up on, she deemed that this girl must be someone they could trust for the time being. The immediate response of the one girl to ask bluntly whom they were speaking to was rather brazen and fairly uncalled for, but nonetheless it got them some information to start with. "It's a pleasure to meet you your highness." Izolda spoke clearly as she curtsied before the young princess. A sudden wave of vertigo struck her as she could feel a part of her changing, whatever was going on, it seemed that whatever had happened to them so far was no idle game or illusion. Their reality had been warped and now they were going to have to stand up for those in need. Izolda planned on just doing that.

Veronica hadn't even had enough time to begin wiping away the tears as she was brought into this room of stone and marble. What an artistic masterpiece! Quickly pulling out her sketchpad the young artist began to walk about the room, trying to find the perfect angle to sketch something that she'd only seen in history books. It didn't take her long to finish her sketch, the pencil marks covering the page to make an exact copy of the building's infrastructure. At this point she finally remembered that they'd been summoned, however, unlike back with the goddess, she was mute once again. The mention of gifts brought an idea to Veronica, though she wasn't exactly sure how well it would work. She pulled out her brush and looked at it. It was perfectly clean, but somehow her energy would be able to give it paint.

Slowly she placed the brush onto the paper and moved it. Nothing happened as expected, her ability was something she'd never asked the goddess how to use. Scrunching her face in irritation, Veronica started scribbling onto the paper before putting it in front of the princess. "What exactly is mana and how do we harness it? I need to know so I can paint!" The small girl's eyes hadn't recovered from the tears she'd shed nor did she intend to wipe them away. She wanted an answer then and there. An painter without paint was just an empty shell.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Trisha had nodded slightly at Izolda whenever the girl gave a proper greeting, trying to show her appreciation. Veronica got a cold shoulder, however. She smiled as questions flooded in, glad that she didn't have to slowly prompt them into feeling comfortable enough to ask questions one by one. "I'll answer every question in order. You're on a different world now. We leave it simple and call it 'The World', or 'O Voss' in our own language. I'd guess, by your comment, that your previous world was called Earth, but we leave that word for the soil and rocks that make up the ground. What I am - I'm human, just like all of you." She maintained a straight face as she looked at the man that was on the ground. "Unfortunately, I don't understand how the gifts work. That is something for the hero with the gift to decipher. Mana is the energy of the soul, and harnessing it is an extremely complex process which we will try to teach you all."

Trisha examined each face carefully as she answered the last question. "Much like a child's fairy tale, there is a demon race, a demon lord, and you heroes. Surely, you know the rest, since the ones who summoned you are the humans that are slowly losing ground?"

Karin watches as the others also begin accepting their situation and look for answers. A quick flash of something causes a momentary change to her facial expression, like that of displeasure before returning to normal. "So, the human race is losing to the demon race in this war. While I know how the fairy tales on my world go, I wonder a little more about the details behind this one that we have been summoned into. For example, how did this all begin and for how long has this war been going?" Karin was truly interested to see what answers had been given to those in the position of the princess and how they compared to what she had already learned.

(Eek, when RPN notifications don't buzz you)

Trisha frowned, her hands tightening into fists. Her mouth opened instantly to answer, but her voice took a few seconds to follow directions given. "The war began for unjust and lie soaked reasons. A religion rose in the past twenty years, just a bit before I was born, shedding a new light upon the gods we all revere. Due to a famine that has been long ongoing, it took hold of the peasant's hearts. Its leader pressured my father into declaring holy war on the demons that possessed much better land in massive amounts, putting on a public message that non-humans plague the world that the gods had blessed. Poisoning our crop to make theirs prosper. My father had no choice but to reluctantly nod his head yes to the fanatical nonsense seven years ago. The war went well for the first two years; our armies claimed rich land from the demons, and didn't suffer much response. The soldiers jeered at the demons for not fighting back despite their major losses, but then the army reached the first demon city. There, they learned that the demons could have wiped them out at any time. Instead of it becoming a siege, surviving officers detailed it to be hell pouring forth from the nest. Every demon in the city, even children, fought and crushed the army that hadn't known true combat. Since then on, demons have been relentlessly extinguishing us; the leader of the new religion is of equal standing to my father, and silences him every time he tries to bring up negotiation. The leader was also the one to propose summoning heroes."

"Humanity has been compacted to only a third of the land we had when we started. Even if we were in the wrong for allowing such a progression of events, people are dying every day to malnutrition and the demons. I personally find myself restless every night as my position gives me access to the reports of how much life is lost every day, every skirmish. Currently, the demons have let up the pressure, so the plan is to use this grace period to train all of you." Trisha knew that the information she just gave could harm the future, but her sight turned blank the moment she thought about the reason this all started.

Karin listened to Trisha's reply without reaction. She of course already knew enough to at least assume the princess wasn't trying to hide anything from them. Karin decided to at least let her know where she currently stood on the matter, maybe giving her a chance to feel at ease. "Thank you Trisha for being honest about the situation. I agree that regardless of how this started, there are those who are innocent that are being killed every day. While I disagree with how this started and can say that in some aspects and may believe that those who took up arms and lead things to this state may deserve this fate of slaughter, I can not stand by and allow this outrage to be brought to the innocents. However, I would prefer to find a solution that does not lead to the wholesale slaughter of any other races as they picked up arms to defend themselves. But as I am a human and would be lumped in with all the others here in this world and will be shown no special mercy, I see it as beneficial for us to take up your cause as a method of self preservation and to protect those who deserve it."

Last edited:
Izolda stood silently as she listened to the tale. Both sides had innocents in this fight and that meant her mettle was going to be tested. She'd sworn to Vallera in their world what she would stand behind and she was going to hold firm to that. So, she bit her tongue. There was no need to bring up distrust amongst her new companions. "Well, thank you for the information your highness. Although it's displeasing to hear that this war was initiated without civil conversation at first, what's done cannot be changed. We'll just have to move forward." Izolda's words weren't lies and that was all that mattered to her at this moment. Stifling a yawn behind her slim fingers, Izolda looked about the others. "I believe introductions are in order, as none of us have properly met. My name is Izolda Petrov. My home was originally in Russia. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Keeping her usual smile, Izolda looked to the other faces, hoping to get to know her new comrades.

Veronica grumbled silently as the princess acted like she didn't exist. At least show me some pity. Oh right, you don't know I'm mute. Veronica face palmed as the tall girl with white hair started introductions a little late. Scribbling onto her sketch book Veronica ran up to each of the others that were summoned and showed them her note. "My name is Veronica Engel, I'm sorry to tell you all this, but I'm completely mute. So all communication from me will be in writing or painting." She hoped that nobody would think of her as a burden due to her handicap, but she knew that the Varella believed in her. So whether they did or didn't wasn't of concern. Ultimately, she needed to have confidence in herself and figure out how to use her gift.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There boo boo Shineko Shineko Taishou Taishou Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam

"I guess... I gotta introduce myself now. Urgh." Kazuki absorbed all the information the princess gave to the group, and on her face was a look of indifferent as she let's out a sigh and stands up straight. "If we're going to do some simple introductions, I guess i'll just get it over with." She says as she puts her hands in her pockets. Nitori coughs a bit, clearing her throat to make sure she can be heard to the group.

"My name is Nitori Kazuki. Or, you can just call me Kazuki." She takes in a deep breath, taking out her right hand and placing it on her chest. "Now, back to silence. Still... what the princess just said isn't too far off from Drakon Question 3. Next thing you know, this big bad isn't the true one. Just some low-ranking general that's powerful for these people's standards."

Last edited:
Karin listened as Izolda spoke up and introduced herself and listened as introductions were made by others. She looked at the message written by Veronica as she came to her to provide an introduction. Deciding it was time for to introduce herself, "My name is Karin Fukumoto. You may just call me Karin. We are to be comrades, so I would like to think we can forego the need for formalities. I am sorry to interrupt, but I would like to propose a suggestion. Trisha, is there some place we can go to sit and be more comfortable as we continue to talk and get to know more about each other and about the situation in this world? If possible, I would like for you to join us Trisha, at least for a little while. Possibly with something to drink and a bit of food to snack on." She added that last part on as she started to realize she was feeling hungry. Maybe it is related to the summoning.

Trisha, who was about to use the chance of introductions to slip into the background and rearrange her thoughts, startled a bit as she was called out by Karin. "Certainly, that can be arranged. It will take a few minutes, though. I'll have to talk with the... Bishop, and tell him that he cannot have the summoning celebration right now." Although disgust had tinged her eyes as she called the man by his proper title, a bit of a smile came to her face as she thought of denying what the Bishop had been highly excited to carry out. "If you'll excuse me, heroes. I'll try to make it brief." She walked out of the hall, the open door giving temporary sight to green grass and a skyline, half of which was covered by buildings.

When the door closed without more than a soft click, Elizabeth licked her lips. I guess I have to introduce myself... "Hello. My name is Elizabeth Mason." Unable to wrack anything else out of her brain, she stepped back and swallowed to make her throat feel less dry. She let herself fade away again, not really doing anything proactive.

boo boo Shineko Shineko Taishou Taishou Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam
(yeah, tags are a good idea.)

Amelia looked around as the introductions were made before finally letting out a small smile. People she could work with, "my names Amilia Madison, it's a pleasure to meet you all." She then realized that they weren't a talkative bunch and decided to change that, no way was she going to be forced to spend time with zombies. She turned to Veronica first, "it'll be inconvenient if you loose your note pad, can you sign?" She had been taught a variety of languages and a couple of them were different sign languages, after all you never know when the diplomat you needed to coney up to lost his hearing do to sickness. The way Elizabeth faded into the background didn't escape her notice, but she would deal with that later.
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Amelia sighed in frustration, the silence was starting but to irritate her. "Doesn't no on have anything to say? How about you Elizabeth?" She was not one to lose her cool in normal situations but this was too much. She wanted at least one of them to actually talk, about anything at this point.

Amelia's call out to Elizabeth shocked her, and made her shrink from the violent voice. "E-Eh?" Elizabeth immediately ducked behind Izolda, whom she had been slowly gravitating towards, wanting to hide. Why is it that she notices me...? Elizabeth had a frown on her face, not really wanting to respond. If there was anything worse than an individual talking to her out of nowhere, it was a group. So, to escape the unwanted contact, she said what came to mind. "Oi, fucker, the only thing I want to talk about is the way to break your mind slowly, using every method you use to mess with others. So take that as a no." She gave a sweet smile as she said this, but her pupils were large and she ducked back behind Izolda the moment she finished.

... I did it again... Please don't turn around and reveal me, Izolda...

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven boo boo Shineko Shineko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Taishou Taishou Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back