• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You're my pri(soner)ncess (FxF)

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Hey there! I suddenly had this idea pop into my head and I decided to see if I could find some partners for it. I'm probably not going to be taking a lot of partners for this. I might do one or two depending on how popular it is. First, let's go over some rules and what I'm looking for.

Rules:

1. no one liners, I get bored with them.

2. That's it because I'm not a person for rules.

What I want:

Someone who is controlling, literally move MC makes. Someone is okay with being dominant. Who doesn't mind playing a darker character. I'm sorry but for this to work, I don't need someone who can't play dominant and won't make moves and such. All of this will be explained below.

Idea:

Your character and my character used to live on the same street and went to the same school. The two of them practically grew up together. Yet, YC was very...odd. She never liked to leave my character alone and sometimes would break into my character's home when everyone was asleep. MC's mom got crept out about this as YC had very stalk-like actions and decided to make MC move schools and get a restraining order against yours. MC & YC stopped seeing each other for a while until the end of high school where our two characters connect with each other again, YC starts stalking MC all over again. One day, MC is in an accident and earns a nasty head injury that gives her complete amnesia. YC decides she can no longer live without MC and kidnaps her. Somehow she convinces her that they have always been lovers. MC not quite sure what to think, goes along with it. However she starts to notice something is up when your character is extremely controlling about everything from what she eats to what she wears. (( Of course I know MC will get her memory back but for the time being she's completely clueless. ))

Character Sheet:

Name: Amber

Appearance:

Short-Hair-Style-For-Girls.jpg

I thought about adding more to my character sheet but I'm kinda lazy. So if you want to do this, send me a PM with a character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back