• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom You're a wizard Harry!

ZalerinBankai

Dancing with Dragons
That's right, if that attracted your attention and you clicked. Then we may share some similar interest! I'm looking for a one x one roleplay in the wizard world of Hogwarts! Or whichever! Maybe a little friendly banter of schools or so forth! Work keeping me busy I hardly have time to sit down and enjoy a good read, so as I commute to and fro work I listen to audio books. I've lately been listening to harry potter since I haven't read them yet but am a huge fan as it is! I've created a character long ago and just recently started talking about it to someone and refined him. If you are interested in this, message me on here since I'm fairly new and am still learning the logits of this site still.

Also, if you're not that much interested in this type of wizardry. I've also wanted to do a Magical Academy type of roleplay sooooo yeah! Below are the two, just shoot me a message here and we can talk about whichever you're interested in!

1. Harry Potter type Roleplay
2. Magi Academy type Roleplay

*Raises hand hesitantly*
Haha well you know I'm interested, if you don't mind me stepping in that is. :] Question though: Is the Magi Academy option a fandom too? Or is it just a loose idea that you wanna build on?

I think it was more of a loose idea to build on that I had thought of from random animes haha. But of course we can all ways brainstorm that idea or what you might have in mind if you're patient enough that is. =P

If all fails Harry Potter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back