• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

"Your Roleplays" Tab

Include a separate "Your Roleplays" tab.

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
This would be different from the "Roleplays" tab on your profile page.

This tab would display all of the roleplays you are currently active in, not just the ones you created. As I continue to join more and more and more roleplays, I find it harder and harder to keep track of all of the threads. It's difficult having to go to the creator's profile page, then hunting the thread down in their list of other roleplays. Yes, you can watch the roleplay and it will appear in the list of "Watched Threads", but so do all of the other threads you posted in.

I would like to see a more convenient section, on the profile page specifically, that displays roleplays only. Please vote and leave your opinions below!

Musician said:
This would be different from the "Roleplays" tab on your profile page.
This tab would display all of the roleplays you are currently active in, not just the ones you created. As I continue to join more and more and more roleplays, I find it harder and harder to keep track of all of the threads. It's difficult having to go to the creator's profile page, then hunting the thread down in their list of other roleplays. Yes, you can watch the roleplay and it will appear in the list of "Watched Threads", but so do all of the other threads you posted in.

I would like to see a more convenient section, on the profile page specifically, that displays roleplays only. Please vote and leave your opinions below!
This is already covered in the new system but in a different way.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]This is already covered in the new system but in a different way.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, it has? I must have missed that! Thank you, I will go and check. :)

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]No not any current system on RpN, but a future one coming.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, all right. I am glad! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back