Other Your last words?

2034, The Second Sino-American War, Quingpu district, Shanghai:

Allied bombs fall all over the city, the smell of acrid smoke filling the nostrils of young, grizzled soldiers. In an open square, third platoon of the second engineers battalion, Australian Defence Force take cover in the craters and napalm scorched shop fronts. Every five minutes, a clear shot rings out, followed by barks of machine gun fire, eager to find the lone shooter.

A khaki APC rolls into the square, bearing the emblem of the ADF. The heavy duty hatch at the rear opens, revealing an officer dressed in crisp, clean uniform. The officer walks to third platoons CO. "Captain, what is the meaning of this?" the officer growls, his cheeks red with rage.

"The meaning of what sir?" the captain asks, looking up at his commander from the burnt husk of a Chinese tank.

"The halting of this offensive!" the officer growls, "You're the only platoon not to have regrouped with the Americans, what has been keeping you?!"

"Sniper sir." the captain says, licking his chaffed lips and looking out across the square.

"Snipers? Snipers are no reason to halt an offensive, move your troops forward now captain!" the officer barks, looking at the square.

"Sniper." The captain corrects, lowering his head and looking at the ground.

"Sniper?" The commander glowers, "You've been halting your movement for one sniper?!" The commander rages, "How dare you cowards take cover for a single sniper! One man! You incompetents! You goddamn incompetents, can you not see, can you not see that this is one man? One man with one weapon!" the officer glares at all of them, "And from this distance too?! You couldn't hit an elephant-"

"I doubt @Okashi Yuki can glomp me that hard."

*Glomp*

snapshot20130331053518.jpg

There is something you should know.. I am Chris Hansen and we are filming online predators wh-

*dies*

Last edited by a moderator:
"I will be watching every single thing you do from the afterlife. No pressure"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oops, hehe, that's certainly not what I thought would happen... Wow, look at all that blood..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back