Your First Ever RP Character?

Haha oh gosh, my old characters were so messed up.

I think my first one was a white cat with water-based abilities, I don't remember her name, but I might actually rework her since she wasn't a total trainwreck considering I was about 9 when I made her.

Things got a lot uglier after that. First off was a black and neon wolf with split personalities named Ticci (this was actually before the creepypasta or whatever existed). She was loud, tomboyish insane, hyper and basically obnoxious. She became a zombie, was resurrected and ended up having pups even though I never wanted her to after my friend insisted because she wanted to play one. Yeah, that happened... I still jokingly RP as her, it's a guilty pleasure lol.

After that I made a super edgy demon girl named Darkness, because originality is overrated. That RP died really fast, but it was pretty fun while it lasted, though I don't remember much of what happened.

Wow, the nostalgia is strong right now. I like to think I've improved, but I think my characters will always have a dash of angsty, random, edgy pre-teen in them, because I refuse to grow up. At least I'm having fun doing it :D

My first ever RP character was some spiky red-headed punk with a sword called Bloodlust that would, when the blood of his enemies touches the blade, induce an unquenchable thirst for blood and battle and a berserker's rage-fuelled strength. Pretty shite character, to be honest, but then this was like over fifteen years ago.

My first ever roleplay character was Draco Malfoy on a board where my actual father played Lucius until he god-moded everything into chaos.

My first OC was called Eridanus Caulfield-Malfoy and he was an illegitimate Malfoy son. He was a Slytherin guy on a different Harry Potter board. I can't remember everything about his storyline (I played him for YEARS) but there were a few angsty romances and he had an addiction to dark magic. I remember him as crying a lot. I recently found a 'poem' I wrote from his perspective and. Well. I thought I'd gained the emotional distance that I now found my early internet exploits cute rather than embarrassing. But no. This was so embarrassing.

My first ever roleplay character was a wolf, and I don't remember her name. All I remember is she was an outsider of the pack that the roleplay was based around.

Ok, technically my second but the first died before I got to play my charie.

My first online rp character was named shaya, and she had a strong story. Her story is hard but makes sense, she lost many people on her search for sanctuary and gained a few friends alomg the way. The story hit me the moment I looked at her picture. A dark dragon with a legend.

Oh and she was the daughter of the great and cruel dark dragon leader. Dark dragons rule the night immune to vampire mind tricks.

He is the villain in her story.

It was in a fantasy Highschool rp. But alas despite my charies legend she herself was not nearly the strongest, none of her powers leaked out during the rp and couldn't help but be rescued a few times, many of those being from herself. As when she first entered the school, she was a mercy killer (she hadnt actually killed anyone, bUT she still had cruEl ways). Because in the beginning she wanted to kill the guy she believed would be hunted down and tortured by the trees, but was stopped by someone who was much stronger then herself and became her friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I recently I took the plunge and actually looked up my first roleplay character. And boy oh boy was she as bad as I remember. Although I got to admit I'm still kind of proud of the photo manips I made for her. I had one where I actually managed to edit in her reflection in a "dorm view" of her which I'm still pretty proud about.

amielebelle.png

•вαѕι¢ ιηƒσямαтιση•

○ƒυℓℓ ηαмє: Amie LeBelle

○ηιcкηαмє: ○ none

○gєη∂єя: ○ Female

○αgє:○ 17

○gяα∂є:○ 11

○ѕєχυαℓ σяιєηтαтιση: Straight

•єχтяα ιηƒσямαтιση:•

○нαιя cσℓσя: ○ She has long wavy black hair that she tries to keep pulled in a ponytail.

○єує cσℓσя: ○ Silver, although changes to Red when she uses her powers.

○вσ∂у мσ∂ιƒιcαтισηѕ:○ None

○αвησямαℓιту:

She’s a succubus, so her ability is draining energy from other people with physical contact. She can also shape-shift, sort of. She can change minor things about her physical appearance, like hair and eye color, height, etc. She can also shift into a half-cat half girl form. With practice she should be able to completely transform into a cat. Each shape change takes a physical toll, it drains her energy. The further the change is from her natural form the more energy. For instance her half-cat half girl form usually leaves her a bit dizzy.

She can renew her energy fairly easily with physical contact with other people. The amount she drains depends on how low her energy is and how strong/healthy the person is. It is a conscious ability to just touching someone won’t drain their energy.

○ρєяѕσηαℓту:○ When most people think Succubus they think some sexy, flirty, charismatic woman who has people flocking to her. That is not Amie at all. She’s extremely shy, she has borderline social anxiety. Talking to strangers makes her nervous, trying to flirt with strangers makes her feel nauseous. She is a bit of a bookworm, and definitely an introvert. She loves animals, especially cats, and reading. She is also extremely stubborn; once she makes up her mind to do something she does it. It just takes a bit of a push to get her to make the decision.

○нιѕтσяу:○

Amie LeBelle is the black sheep of her family. She comes from a family that actually boasts several mutants. Most of her family has some form of manipulative power. Her grandmother can control people’s emotions. Her mother can produce an Allure that causes people to fall madly in love with her. Her cousin can sense people’s deepest desire. All in all they’re a family of beautiful people that use their beauty and powers to gain wealth and political standing. They are some of the most wealthy and influential people in the world.

Problem is Amie doesn’t fit in at all. She’s shy and awkward and she is a terrible liar. She couldn’t charm or manipulate someone if her life depended on it. She is a total disgrace to the family. They’ve tried for years to mold her into their image but they’ve finally washed their hands of her. She’s been kicked out of the Family estate and shipped to Pennsylvania, USA to try to make something of herself.

○тнємєѕσηg:○ Outside Looking In Lyrics Jordan Pruitt (how she feels about her family)

○σтнєя:○ Chocolate

Wow. This one is tough, because when I first started RPing on AOL, I did so in an area where RPCs were sort of created on the fly and often died very shortly after creation... and then you immediately made a new one. I cycled through some very generic werewolves, vampires, and ambiguous nobility for the first six months or so I played. Then I discovered there were more rooms and more organized play, which was like a dream!

I want to say my first character was a winged elf named Dylynna. I didn't even know the term "avariel" yet, so she was just generic, pointy ears, angel wings. She actually evolved into a character I ended up playing for nearly a decade, Alae. But at first she was just a placid, sweet, stupid, pretty character who helped run an orphanage. I had lots of XvnamevX characters after that...

I'm sorry for kind of plugging my thread, but I just realized that you can totally see the changes and (hopefully) how I got better at describing stuff. Like, compare the girl in the quote to her. Mmm, that sweet, sweet progress.

Sunbather said:
I actually posted my first ever roleplay character on here.
Modern - Noelle Bajalica

She also still lives, to an extent, though remodeled and renamed. But there's a lot of pieces of her present in a current character of mine.

I'm actually still really new to role-playing, so my first character wasn't that long ago. Last May, my best friend asked if I wanted to try it. It seemed fun, and I liked writing stories, so I gave it a shot. Fenja is a wood elf who has lived in a small human settlement with her little sister ever since their clan was killed and the camp was burned. She temporarily left when she met a dragonborn named Leo, attacked a human, and ran away. This RP is actually still alive and well. Currently, they're in the middle of a desert, looking for a library, because Fenja is possessed, and Leo's yandere is trying to kill them.

He told me about RPN, I made an account at the end of last summer, and I've been wreaking havoc here ever since.

My first character was a wolf-dog named Phaily. He was related to Balto, (Since It was a Balto Group RP) I feel old typing a name I haven't typed in like 5 or 6 years.

My first character was for an RP I made about knights and magic and all sorts of bits and bobs. She was called... Eucliwood? Eu? Something along those lines anyway *scratching her head in thought*.

She was quite a tsundere, and the type that decided they were a princess and should be above everyone, despite her being a very poor peasant. She was quite weak in power, though she had long lasting defense and resistance to things. Her power was metal. She could also wield a sword about three or four times her size (and she was quite small). About seventeen years old.

I remember the first rp I joined back in 2013 was at a time when I wasn't super enthusiastic about making characters. I was, in a way, but they were either video game characters or ones for stories I made up that I got bored of. But I didn't know how to make a whole new character quickly enough to join the rp. I decided on using one of my older characters who came from a drawing I made.

She was just called Kisu in the rp, she studied plants a lot, and she used a bow and arrows. She wasn't made for the rp, so most of her details were altered from the original. If I recall, her full name was Kisu Hanagami, and she had the power to control roses. Like, making weapons out of them, one of which was a bow with rose arrows, which is where her weapon came from.

I made another character for the same rp, and I think she was based on an old doll I own? I forget her name. Every single one of her posts were edgy. She was the leader of a group, but she purposefully started a fight with her group and the enemies.

The first RP I joined in was back in 2007... feels so long ago. My character was a wolf demon named Ookami (yeah, very original, I know <3). He fought against others of his kind after they began attacking villages indiscriminately, eventually facing off against his brother. Ookami wielded a sword that functioned like a butterfly knife and doubled as a club. He was a rather unwilling hero. I kind of wonder if I'd still be able to find my posts from the website the RP was on... although I'm sure my post quality has changed significantly since then.

The first actual character I created was a wood elf named Emaray. She's actually still alive and well. I've kept her around and just made changes to make her better over time. Anyway, she was born with the power to shape-shift and was destined to save her clan. Except, she resented the magic, and tried to cause problems in hopes that her magic would be taken away and given to someone more responsible. Instead, she was temporarily banished to a human boarding school, where she met other mythical creatures who were in hiding. She befriended two sirens, a centaur, a kitsune, a dragon, and a trigger-happy guardian angel. The school was a highschool. At one point, other guardian angels showed up to "rescue" the guardian angel who was protecting and watching over the humans. They thought she was in danger, so they brought a large group to rescue her. They found her when she was at prom with Emaray and the others.

I traumatized my friends by killing off Emaray's love interest, another elf named Anglothorn. 2 years ago, when I was telling my friends at school in Biology, they got really upset about it. "No! You can't kill him! Etc. Etc. Let him live! At least give them one kiss! He loves Emaray!" So, I told them about how I had considered killing off her horse and/or wolf. They said, "Nope, never mind. Love interest is fine. As long as the animals live, you can kill off whoever you want."

One of my first ever rp characters was pink and blue haired guy named Cotton(get it, like cotton candy). He was really tall and had maroon colored eyes. I was really attached to him but as time went on I grew out of him.

I think My First true RP OC was a guy in a Dangan Ronpa RP. He was supposed to be a really nice guy, but had a multiple personality who would be utterly sadistic, sort of a Jekyll and Hyde thing. He was gonna find out his sadistic side was his true self and the mole, which would lead him to kill himself as the Good Sides form of Repentance. Unfortunately, the rp died after the first murder.

StraightJacket, SJ for short. Real name is Sly Fathoms.

Long story short he was a merc who worked for a company that essentially found orphans and trained them from their youth. The founder of this organization has plans for Sly. He was exposed to an experimental gas which, as anybody could expect, failed abhorrently. His mind began to terrorize itself thus making it defend itself from itself (stupid huh?) thus separating each emotion into a concentrated personality.

Each personalty, or "Fragment" as they refer to themselves as, all want whats best for them individually however most are willing to work together. They range from your simple joy, to hated, to apathy. The smartest of the family has diagnosed SJ's/Sly's condition as Advanced Delusionary Schizophrenia with Arbitrary Irrational Passion. Yeah, it's a friggin mouthful.

There's lots more to him but my apathetic fragment (wink, wink) is in charge so, i dunno, whatever.

Oh, geez, I'm laughing thinking back on her. I made a page for her on xanga. She was a foxgirl who was bubbly, feisty and loud. She had the power to turn into an actual fox and fought with some sort of sword fan, I believe? For some reason, she hung around a lot of the FFVII characters...? She was a train wreck, but I look back on her fondly. Without the ^___^ faces and *gasps* overuse of asterisk-surrounded actions, I wouldn't be roleplaying at all.

Alright, that's probably not true. But, she's good to look back on as an example of what not to be ever again, lmao. But, hey, I was like 11 and in a weird phase.

My first character was a trans female Lolita vampire assassin (gosh I was such a twelvie)

Shes changed a lot since her first days but shes still got that overdone OC vibe, but I love her.

I've only started RPing two weeks ago, so I only have a handful of characters actually thought out and well developed.

The first OC I made was for a GATE-based RP. His name is Agustin Köller del Aguila, an Argentinian lieutenant from a UN Peacekeeping task force, who was deployed with a multinational Blue Helmet battalion into a fantasy world of magic and dragons.

All in all, I based him off a friend of mine who's in the Argentinian navy. He's like a big brother to his subordinates, has a somewhat pessimist outlook on life, and absolutely hates the British for the Falklands conflict.

My first rp character was a wolf named Arberie. She wasn't half bad, but as I roleplayed with her in various rps she evolved to the point where she wasn't anything like what she originally was. Which is fine, I was just amazed out how she became almost the complete opposite of what she was. I got to the point where I had to re-write her form.

I don't do wolf rps anymore, so I haven't used her in a while. I also now make sure I keep my character personalities true to who I intend them to be.

My first rp character was either a Italian Partisan character or a President of a republic that was assassinated within six posts,ahh good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back