Your favorite..

Viola

Hello.
Hello.

I've been a reviewer for a few years now, writing for peeps and whatnot and I like hearing the publics opinion on their favourite things. And since this is a website full of, from what I can see, pretty intellectual human beings or.. Whatever your preferred race is (unless you say you're a biscuit in human skin, otherwise, be quiet.), I would like to know what everyone's favourite vidya and film is.

If its intriguing to me, I may review it if I haven't played/watched it. I like discovering new things and well, asking straight up is the only option I have really.

I doubt this'll get any form of response but hey, cant hurt to try.

Have fun. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Law said:
What exactly is a "vidya"? I'm not aware of the lingo associated with that word.
I'm just seeing you all over!

Anyways, I believe it's a contraction from 4-chan. It stands for "Vidya gaem" or video game.

Oh okay I'm not aware of such internet shenanigans.

My favorite video game? I'm usually against selecting one video game I'd take over others, and even know it's hard for me to make that judgement. However I would have to say NIER is by far one of my favorite games. The engaging story, the lore connected to the Drakengard series, the realistic ending and everything associated with it, and last but not least, the soundtrack. One of the greatest soundtracks I've ever. Definitely a game I recommend everyone plays, and one I've never heard anyone complain about honestly.

Favorite Film -Hmm thats a hard one as i do like a lot but my favorite film is Lord of the Flies, 1984 Transformers animated film, Earth to Echo

Favorite Game- Transformers Dark of the Moon (PC)

Favorite film: Sandlot- It's a childhood thing, and still a great movie

Favorite Game- Metroid Prime on Gamecube

There's a good reason this game is considered one of the best Gamecube games. Hell, I'd consider it one of the best Nintendo games

Picking favorites is so hard! (:<)

I wouldn't say I have a favorite of any things, but I will supply what came to my head first (^.^)

Video Game

Remember Me

[media]

[/media]I picked up this game at a store without knowing a single thing about it. Never heard of it before, yet it was brand new. Took a chance and bought it. 100x better than what I expected. Excellent story, excellent game play mechanics.
Movie

The United States of Leland

[media]

[/media]Great movie, on Netflix if anyone wants to check it out.

My favorite game of all time is Kingdom Hearts! It's so good and the character development from one to two is absolutely amazing!

Oh dear lord, Kingdom Hearts will always be my all time favorite! Waiting for the third instillation to come out this year is pure agony! It's hard to choose my favorite film. I suppose it'd be easier to go through the different genres and post those favorites. If I had to choose, I'd have to say Death Proof or Kill Bill, defintly something by Quentin Tarantino.

Hmm, I'm really bad at picking favourites. I can't even pick a favourite film. As for video games...I'm a big Bioware fan, so lets go with Dragon Age.

Favorite film by far? Interstellar, hands down.

Favorite game? I'm a big RTS fan, so it would have to be Supreme Commander. Quite the classic, that one.

This is hard...I love bioshock, the old sega games..Atari..But i will stick to Tomb raider and possibly hitman series.

This is my favorite game of all time:

[media]

[/media]
As for favorite film. I can watch How to Train Your Dragon a billion times and still love it.

My favourite games would be Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X (although to be honest, I haven't played many FFs). Drakengard 1 was also really interesting and scary for me (when I was a child, at least).

I can't quite think of a favourite movie but I did like V for Vendetta very much, even swooning over V for his charm. There are probably other movies I must have liked very much. I just can't remember them.

Favourite game is a toss up between Fallout New Vegas and Unreal. Not Unreal Tournament. Unreal.

Film? Aliens. Bar none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back