Literature Your favorite NON-FICTION books?

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy
What are your favorite non-fiction books and why?

Mine will have to be everything Robert Greene has ever written. I own all of his books right now. The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 50th Law, and Mastery.

I count the Bible as nonfiction, but no one else will.

I don't care I'm still counting it.
Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion :coolshades:

Mine's the Bible.

Mine's the Bible.

The Bible is truly one of the greatest science fiction books ever written. I mean, the buildup of the old testament really helped explain why everyone really hated Jesus, the main character. The ending was a preachy, but the Bible is definitely better than its sequel, the Bibble.

Mine's the Bible.

I love the Bible whenever someone else is quoting it. The whole book is very intimidating because of its sheer content and often Shakespearian language.

But also, I'm proud of the fact that I memorized a few quotations from it. One of them is my signature.

Ooooh, yes, a long time ago I had detention in class, and the only thing that the teacher had in his class were old autobiographies that could be considered non-fiction, I read a highly persuasive five-hundred page book in under four hours, this book was about the deadly outcomes of continued chemical dumping in the water, the man had seen and heard stories of men essentially imploding after drinking toxins in the Hudson River in America, he went to multiple factories and watched as waste was uncaringly thrown into the water and it genuinely hit me pretty hard. ...Yeah, I'm scared of drinking tap water now.

Ooooh, yes, a long time ago I had detention in class, and the only thing that the teacher had in his class were old autobiographies that could be considered non-fiction, I read a highly persuasive five-hundred page book in under four hours, this book was about the deadly outcomes of continued chemical dumping in the water, the man had seen and heard stories of men essentially imploding after drinking toxins in the Hudson River in America, he went to multiple factories and watched as waste was uncaringly thrown into the water and it genuinely hit me pretty hard. ...Yeah, I'm scared of drinking tap water now.

What does "implode" mean?

Nah, but I actually really enjoyed "whatever happened to penny candy" it's short sweet, a penny, and to the point.

I read a lot of historical books. Right now, I adore "There Goes my Everything" (a study in white reactions to Civil Rights in the South), James Romer's Ancient Egypt book, and R. T. Rundle Clark and his study in ancient Egyptian religious myths & symbols.

Only the best book of all time, of course.
P3s6dni.png

5000 Year Leap and Art of War by Sun Tzu are my top two.

Any history book is good, but that's because I'm a history nerd. I have a small library of books and memoirs of General Patton, Dwight Eisenhower and Confederate Generals from the Civil War. Some copies I have are even out of print and very rare.

All of them are good books and all are my favorites. There can't be just one.

5000 Year Leap and Art of War by Sun Tzu are my top two.

Any history book is good, but that's because I'm a history nerd. I have a small library of books and memoirs of General Patton, Dwight Eisenhower and Confederate Generals from the Civil War. Some copies I have are even out of print and very rare.

All of them are good books and all are my favorites. There can't be just one.

I have one biography of Napoleon Bonaparte and another one about him and Wellington. And I have a history book called Commanders where Napoleon is the cover guy.

I'm soon to be a history graduate student, so I love to read lots of different history books, and one of my favorites is "I. Pierre Rivière, Having Slaughtered My Mother, My Sister, and My Brother..."

Evicted by Matthew Desmond.

Its a fairly dark book...but nonfiction that has a daily impact tends to be.

"Physics of the Impossible" by Michio Kaku
Very interesting, describes sci fi elements from point of view of modern science.

The Bible is truly one of the greatest science fiction books ever written. I mean, the buildup of the old testament really helped explain why everyone really hated Jesus, the main character. The ending was a preachy, but the Bible is definitely better than its sequel, the Bibble.
What are you on about? STFU

I'm particularly religious but you're one of the try hards who make us all look bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back