Experiences Your favorite creation? (Character)

LazyDaze

Elder Member
Let's be honest, character creation can be the best part of RP. The creativity of some of you guys always blows me away as their are always interesting concepts I never would have considered in my life time. So I wanted to ask you all to share some of your favorite/best characters you've created on this site, and what made that character so special to play.
P.S - I know there is a character showcase thread, but I wanted to hear the personal stories and relationships behind the creation and why it was so special to them. Hoping this isn't a problem.

My favorite experience was with a oc named Zach. He highlighted the trauma in my life and how hard it was to recover from it. He was a little boy when his trauma hit him, showing how young I was when it happened. I feel like I can definitely express my trauma journey through him, and i hope it helps others too!

Hrmmm................

Good question.

In all honesty, I'm not sure what I would consider my best/favorite character(s). Every character I've ever made for an RP experience was special to me in some way, shape, or form. So, it's hard to identify which one(s) stand out the most.

Still, if you put a gun to my head and said "pick one," I would have to say it's an OC character named Yume Okabe, for a Pokemon RP that sadly never really got off the ground.

Yume was an interesting case (well, interesting to me anyway, lol), and I was excited to RP for her because she had a lot of trauma in her youth from Pokemon encounters and yet decided to push herself to become a Trainer not just to overcome that trauma, but to also help her experience more of the world as she grew up in a very sheltered environment while training to become a Shrine Maiden.

The exploration of trauma and recovery, facing a new world with all sorts of rules, dangers, and experiences she never knew were even possible were incredibly exciting for me to dive into. Alas, like I said before that RP never got off the ground so I never got to delve into her adventure. I tried doing so on my own in the writing section. But she was built with a Group RP in mind so that didn't last long either. Lol.

Cheers!

- GojiBean

My favorite character is definitely my skeleton boi with a guitar. His name is Gion Stickman.
doot-spooky.gif
Despite being a skeleton he's actually my most chipper character. His entire concept is simply being the liveliest undead. For him, every single life is precious, so he tries to help as many people and always grateful for simply being alive (as alive as being an undead allows to be). He wants people to accept him so he tries to learn skills that he can't actually understand like playing musical instrument and even cooking. He also likes bone puns. Very pacifist and would rather lick the enemy's feet rather than fight them, unless his friend is in danger...

He's simple to play, bounce well with almost any character archetype, make me think positively about life and has solid foundation for character growth. Truly the character of all time.

skeleton-dance.gif

i love all my characters! However the one with the Most memories is my OC Faine De-smith. They were the first character I ever roleplayed as so therefore if I had to pick it would be them since they’ve been with me the longest!

as a writer, i can't pick favorites and i love all of my characters equally. but we all know that isn't true, so i can easily say my favorite oc i've made is my character nicholas.

child of the grim reaper turned horseman of death, you'd think he'd be a dark and brooding spirit of pure destruction, but no; he runs a crematorium in small town pennsylvania and bartends on the weekends because he's an extrovert and a workaholic. i mean, what better way to kill time until the apocalypse than by paying taxes like an upstanding citizen?

my favorite recent creation though has to be my v2 attempt at a self insert character, a happy little robot chick named station 57 and her animal companion named pilot. her current (and first) iteration is isekai based, but i just think she's fun. she's a little bundle of energy who put in a lot of effort to make herself really strong, mainly so that she can go wherever she likes to pick flowers or chase butterflies, without worrying that she'll actually get killed by something. also, she's that friend who would laugh when you hurt yourself before going to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back