Your Dream Burger

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
As I clearly have nothing better to do, and only desire to make myself extraordinarily hungry with new ideas of food, I have decided to create a thread where you tell me your dream burger. Yes, I just said..

YOUR DREAM BURGER
'Course, it doesn't need to be meat if you're a filthy red commie vegan 'n all that. Let's just starve each other with ideas of food that are WAY beyond our ability to make. Let's get started!

Time for me to share, ahem...

A nice toasted brioche bun, followed with some fine caramelised onion, accompanied with some lettuce and leading to some tasty chilli peppers. Two slices of cheese mixed with 2 6oz patties plus a little barbecue sauce for some extra flavour. A little bacon and chorizo and a bit of pulled pork and chicken to finish this bad boy off, and that's how I'd like my dame of a dream burger.

Damn Axel, you sound like a chef or something!

I like mine well done with cheese, fresh lettuce, tomatoes & chili peppers (like, a lot of chilis. I'm a spice hound). I'm normally not a sauce person, but sometimes I go for ketchup. Overall, I value burger simplicity. I don't do burgers often due to being a light eater, but they sure are nice.

That might actually be good for me. I'm doing better now because I drink 4-6 cups of sweetened coffee a day, but I have low cholesterol, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, low salt, and anemia.

My dream burger would have a patty with cheddar cheese on both sides, a bun with mayo, ketchup, and mustard, and plenty of pickles, lettuce, and tomatoes, with some crispy bacon and potato chips. On the side, I'd have fresh lettuce with ranch dressing and cheese (maybe some shrimp or chicken as well) and a large soda. As I would be unlikely to finish a full sized thing like that on my own, I'd share with my sister. She'll eat anything with fries on the side.

Bison, panfried mushrooms, sauteed onions, provolone and swiss, arugula, tomato, on a sesame seed bun ... But I would totally trade halfsies with anyone else who posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back