Video Games Your best Garry's mod moments.

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
lets face it, anyone who's played Harry's mod and likes that sort of game loves it. I mean, how many more possibilities are there than the things possible with Gammy's mod? I've played my fair share (clocked in about 500 hours. Not too much, but decent). This is what I consider MY favorite Granny's mod moment.

It's three o'clock in the morning. All my friends are high on sleep deprivation and have just installed the "Kermit the frog" player model. One of my friends screamed "HEY HOE, KERMIT THEE FROG HERE" and detonated an IED which set of a red Mattter bomb. Which sucked in a yacht full of gold colored Elmos and nerve gas into the black hole. The entire island that he blew up was covered with a red cloud of blood and nerve gas for a solid five minutes. That sounded really random but I thought it was funny. Especially since we had used the bone editor to turn him into a four legged giraffe neck monstrosity.

So I was playing with some randos on prop hunt and I hid as the biggest prop on the map. They walked by me so much and I chased them too.

Nuking the shit out of Alduin on an island while chilling on a boat off the coast, all while helicopters attacked him.

I have some pics.

01815C743E460DFF5BF944BCEFDF1D791D9CB0D2

ABC3D92D99843F9A3CDE0FD0A782037A3E6E79D3

There's this one TTT server I use to play on with a couple of friends.

For like a week it was a meme just to mark me KOS for some bs reason. The admin had to get involved at one point, but I pretty much just embraced the fact that I was a meme for a short while.

There was also this time when one of the mods mic spammed earrape versions of minecraft parody songs and Jacob Satorious for like an entire day.

There's more that happened on that server, but those two are the things I remember most vividly. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back