• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

Suzumaki Arakai

ロロノア・ゾロ
The name of where your character lives is Tousen City!

Tousen City isn't a very large city but it's still a city...city, city, city. You can start your RP off however you'd like, just keep in mind the time of the day during the RP.

You can create any new businesses however you'd like, just tell me and I'll put the business and it's picture, along with a little description, in there with it. Also! Other characters can join as employees at the business you created! They just need your permission of course and there we go.

Everyone lives in the Housing District so that we can all be close in order to RP. Your character can live in a mansion, apartment complex/building, or a normal home. The Housing District if fairly large so that you can have your secluded homes for characters who like to be left alone.

Your character can be a teacher at Tousen High or a student at Tousen High! Or, your character could be a famous novelist, artists, manga author, or a singer in which other students will buy tickets for and enjoy!

There's also a Tousen Academy for high-school graduates who want to earn a college degree! If there are any certain classes you wish to add, just tell me ^>^

Basically your character can be whatever they want; an undercover cop, cashier, whatever you come up with is just fine.

((Of course I need a few more people before the RP starts.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzumaki

The loud ringing of an alarm clock echoed through the girls ears; with a swift swing of the arm she knocked it down from the bed-stand, causing it to crack open.

Sitting up out of bed, Suzumaki lifted her arms in the air with a long yawn. She looked over at her alarm clock and gave a slight sigh, "Aww...I just bought that last night." Her thoughts came aloud as she then stood up and placed the alarm clock in the trash can, after which she staggered into the bathroom and did her average daily routine.

Brushed her teeth, hair, put in her contacts, you know how it goes. Re-reentering her bedroom, she steps over to her closet and pulls out a random outfit made up of baggy black sweats and a white tank-top. Her clothing wasn't something she paid much attention to, for she'd be changing once arrived at the manga shop in which she works as a part-time cashier.

Suzumaki headed to her kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from her fridge before heading outside with a random smile appearing once the warm breeze skimmed her face. The girl threw her hands in the air and cheered, "Yoshaaa!" a blunt, "Shut the hell up!" could be heard somewhere in the distance, causing the girl to chuckle awkwardly.

@AnyoneWakingUp

Tatsuri Ogami

Tatsuri heard his alarm ringing in his bathroom; why is it in his bathroom? The boy wanted so badly to sleep in but he knew that if he tried, somehow his sister would come bashing through the wall with a chainsaw in an attempt to murder him...

Rolling out of bed and onto the floor, Ogami looked around with a growly sigh. "Dammit man...I hate this school shit." The boy closed his eyes and was about to go back to sleep when suddenly his door shot open and popped from the hinges, "Dammit Ogami! Get your ass up you little piece of shit!"

Without even a chance to react, the boy was jerked up from the floor and into a choke hold by his older sister who works as a police officer.

He began tapping her arm, speaking in coughs,
"O-ogay, leggo! Agga!" Next thing you know, the boy was lying limp on the floor as his sister stomped out of the room to go to work.

The boy left soon after getting ready and began making his way to school.

@AnyoneHeadingToSchool

Uchida Momoi

The softly-featured male was already awake and headed to work. He was wearing a comfy outfit that consisted of loose-fitting, blue jeans; a black V-neck shirt with a blue and white, polka dot over coat.

His work doesn't require any type of clothing, just an apron to avoid getting covered in hair.

@Anyone

VAUGHN

He was up before the sun was. Always the early riser, Vaughn had been ready for school an hour ago. He smiled as he put the finishing touches on his second blunt, licking the paper shut and flicking his lighter over the seam. He carefully set them out of sight as he heard a knock at his door. "Come in," he said, picking up a pencil and casually working on a sketch he'd started when he woke up. His father entered carefully. "Hey bud. I'm gonna be gone for the week, I left some money downstairs and there's a ton of food in the fridge." Vaughn looked up and smiled. "Thanks pops. Where ya headed, again?" The older man grinned and replied, "L.A. So you know what that means..." Vaughn chuckled, knowing his father's fondness for the beach, or rather the women on the beach. "You know," Vaughn started, "I'm beginning to think you get paid for going on vacation." His father sighed heavily, still smiling wide. "If only, son. Take it easy." Vaughn gave a small wave as his father exited. He put his sketchbook in his backpack, and when he heard the garage door close, he lit his first blunt of the of morning, and walked out of the house whistling and smoking on the way to school.

WULF

Wulf was headed for the station. He drummed along to the song on the radio, singing his heart out, albeit poorly. "But you didn't have to stoop so loooooow!" He had stopped in front of a red light, but was too into his jam to realize it was now green. He heard an aggressive series of honks behind him. Startled, he hit the gas and crossed the intersection. "Jeez why is everyone in such a rush to get to a job they probably hate?!" he asked himself. The school was on the way to the station, and Wulf tended to be a big hit with the kids, as he was usually more understanding than his peers. Students waved at him from the sidewalk as he was passing, and he waved back enthusiastically. He passed Vaughn and saw him smoking and brushed it off. "Eh it's probably a cigarette, who's he hurting other than his lungs?" He saw Ogami, Anna's little brother. He didn't know him well, he'd only introduced himself once and had only heard about his penchant for fighting through Anna. He pulled up alongside him and drove slowly. "Hey, Tatsuri! Good morning my friend!" he greeted the boy pleasantly. "I don't suppose you remember me?"

@Suzumaki Arakai

Tatsuri Ogami

Ogami had placed his ear buds in at some point and time while heading to school; hands in his pockets. Without paying attention to what was going on around him, a sudden car slowing down beside him appeared in his peripheral vision, causing him to stop and turn suddenly, taking a look at the person driving. He then continued to walk alongside the vehicle.

The boy didn't hear what the man in the car had said due to his headphones being in; looking at the man with a glare, Ogami spoke in a low growl.

"Who the hell are you?"

@SirBlazeALot

Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki arrived at the manga shop and went into the back; changing into her uniform. Once she was done she came out and stood at the cash register; the poor girl was almost shorter than the counter. If a child came up to buy something, they would wonder what a kid is doing behind the cash register of a manga shop. Someone call this kids parent.

Yes, of course, Suzumaki's height bothers her but she just brushed it off because what sense is there in being droopy over something that'll never change?

@People

Uchida Momoi

Uchida was already on his first customer of the day; she was a tall, short-haired blonde who was looking for something new. Most people wouldn't know what to do with hair this short...but Uchida's pro!

He cut the girls hair into choppy layers and pulled her bangs back into a red bow before starting on her make-up.

Her eyes were a dark purple so he made sure to use make-up that matched her. Large lips gave him the want of letting the girl go with nude colors; they suited her.

Once he finished, the girl hugged him and paid up front. "Thank you Uchida-san!" She left with a smile as Uchida waved her away. He then called forth his next customer and began working on him.

@People

Miyoshi Okakura

Miyoshi groaned rather annoyed as she heard the alarm going off, making her open her eyes rather lazily. The sound really ticked her off to the point of her having the feeling to just throw the thing out of the window but she knew that her brother would be annoyed if she did that. A sigh escaping from her lips as she rolled out of her bed, almost too tired to stand up but she eventually did so anyway. Scratching her back as she wobbled to the bathroom to get herself dressed. And the first thing that she saw when standing in front of the mirror was her hair that seemed to have exploded in the middle of the night while she was asleep. It took her about ten minutes to finally get her hair down and then she did the rest, finally finishing after twenty minutes in the bathroom. Kicking her brother his door so he would also wake up since she did not want to eat alone in the kitchen. It almost became some kind of tradition for the siblings to eat together almost every day. It depended on what time they still had left before needing to go to school or if the other was too tired to get up. She sluggishly walked toward the fridge to get an apple out of there and toasted some toast in the toaster for her brother and herself.

Natsuo Okakura

Almost the sound of a growl came out in response for having his door being kicked. Though he knew that it was his sister so he got out and washed up in the bathroom, putting the clothes on and everything before going to where she was. Already smelling the toast from the stairs, making him kind off hungry and when he sat down at the table, so did his sister, presenting him the food that she made even though it was not much. It was not something to complain about since she needed to go to school soon and he knew that she always tried to be on time, even though it did not always mean to eat in peace. As he slowly ate up his breakfast, Miyoshi was shrugging everything down to the point of almost choking, making him snort if he saw that she was alright.

Miyoshi Okakura

Once she finished her breakfast she walked toward the door, turning around however to say something to her brother: "See you later !" After that, she jumped upon her bike and started riding toward the school rather fast, maybe because she was used on almost being late and having to give it her all to be on time.

Natsuo Okakura

He rolled her eyes, but he took his jacket as well once she got out and started walking down the road, to see if he could buy anything that caught his eye. Maybe even getting a new haircut though he doubted that that was going to be in it for the day so he just decided to see what he was going to do once he arrived there.

VAUGHN

Never one to rush, Vaughn walked slowly, enjoying his blunt and the sun. There was a park near the school, where Vaughn and other slackers would typically gather. By the time he had gotten there, he had finished his weed, and was substantially high, but even he could smell the dank on his clothes. "Well I can't go to school smelling like Bob Marley." he said with stoned giggles. He found a bench in the park under a tree to claim, and sat down. He reached in his backpack and revealed a can of Febreeze and eyedrops. "Fuckin'...hate the shit," he grumbled as he struggled to get the liquid in his eye. After what seemed like decade of eyedropping attempts, he sprayed himself down with the Febreeze. He whipped out his sketchbook and started drawing random things...a hippo, a glass of lemonade, a cloud with a pissed off face, whatever came to mind. Not long after he sat down, he saw a girl in the distance on a bike. "Muse." he whispered to himself. He began to sketch the girl out falling off of her bike, much to his own amusement. It didn't take very long to get a good base, but he wanted to take a good look at her face, so when she was close enough to his bench in the shade, he called out to her. "Uhh excuse me, miss! Could you come here for a second?"

@TaeYeon

WULF

"Woah, easy there, Batman!" Wulf laughed at his own lame joke. He struggled to reintroduce himself. "You don't remember me? I work with your sister I'm Officer Lichtenstein...er...Wulf! Um... Wulfgang? No, Wulf!" He chuckled nervously and cleared his throat. "I'm Wulf I work with your sister Anna," he repeated awkwardly. "We've only met once or twice maybe." he continued, trying to regain his composure. He was planning on asking Anna out, but was hoping to bum some info about her off of Ogami. She had quite the "reputation" around the station and he didn't want to piss her off by offering to take her to dinner somewhere she hated. He wasn't even sure if she had a boyfriend.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Tatsuri Ogami

Ogami raised a brow at the mans 'batman' joke, "Really?" he thought to himself, looking back towards the ground as he continued to walk to school. Listening to the guy speak; his sister's name came up, causing chills to fly down his spine. He grit his teeth as his eyes popped open, looking at the man with a bow as he scratched the back of his head. "O-oh...no I don't remember you...sir. Aheh heh." Once he found out this guy's friends with his sister he straightened up and began 'acting' civilized. "I didn't know you worked with her." The boy continued to walk down the side-walk, a nervous smile on his face. "God I hope he doesn't tell her that I spoke to him like that..." a worried sweat dropped from his chin to the ground.

@TaeYeon

Miyoshi Okakura

Miyoshi almost stopped and tripped as she suddenly heard a voice talking to her out of the blue. Maybe it was her fault for being too concentrated on the road while she still had enough time to get there. Her eyes shifting toward the person who was talking to her. Blinking rappidly as she got off her bike and slowly walked toward him. "Do I know you?" She asked a bit confused as she could not remember his face upon the sight. It was also a bit weird for him to call her out like that, but she did not think that he would actually harm her since he did not really look that kind of person. And if it actually came to that, she would just need to show her own tricks to get rid off him. Maybe knocking out would be difficult but it would give her some time to go away from him. She stuffed one hand in the pocket of her jacket while the other one was holding her bike so it would not fall to the ground.

@SirBlazeALot

Natsuo Okakura

Natsuo let out a deep yawn as he walked down the streets. The wind seemed to be hitting him right in the face as he walked through it. Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans while trying to avoid the wind by pulling up his jacket a little. His eyes would look at the displays that were in front of the shop or behind the glass, sometimes he would halt in front of them to take a better look. Sometimes for his sister whenever he saw something that she might wear but also for himself. It was not unusual for siblings to buy something for each other when they saw something nice, of course it needed to be affordable too. He was not going to buy something that cost as much as a house like those designer stores such as Prada, Louis Vuiton and so on. Last time he bought her a new backpack since her old one was almost falling into pieces. And who knows what the thing had already been through... bottles of water than ran out, crumbles of biscuits, ... it was too much to even sum up. However when he was spaced out like that, he crashed into someone, making him stumble backwards a little before rubbing his face in surprise. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you." He immediately apologized.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Mitsurgi Kenichi

"Hundred." Kenich said and got off the ground. He had just finished his usual hundred push ups. Kenichi always wakes up when the sun rises which was a while ago. He went to his bathroom and took another shower. When he got out he wrapped his towel around his lower body with a sigh. "Another day of training soliders!" He shouted happily with a huge grin on his face. Kenichi walked to his closet and put on a white t-shirt and blue jogging pants. After getting dress he stretched. "Time to get going!" He said while grabbing his bamboo sword and ran out the door. Walking to his dojo with his sword by his side he looked around with a smiled to see who he can meet. @Anyone still hanging around in the street

Togu Anna

Anna heard her alarm clock go off and she sighed. She sat up and turned it off, stretching in the progress. "Good morning you guys." Anna said looking around her plant filled room. She stood up and got dressed into her waitress outfit. She then walked down stairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast. "Whhhyyy doesss life hhaaattteee meeee." Groaned April. "Another hangover?" Anna asked giggling a bit. "It's not funny Anna! I puked like twice now!" April complained as she slouched down in a chair and faceplanted onto the table. "Ow." She mumbled. Anna brought her sister over some coffee and set it next to her. "I have to go to work sis. Try not to go too over board next time." Anna said smiling and patted her sister's head. She left out the door and headed toward the Rame Ramen Shop.

Tatsuri Ogami

Ogami was lost in his worrisome thoughts about his sister, "God she's gonna kill me. Just let me die now...peacefully please." when suddenly someone bumped into him, knocking him back a little. He watched as his phone fell to the ground...a vein could be seen throbbing on his forehead as he looked up at the guy with a pissed off smile, "Uuuh?" the boy growled, stepping closer. "What the hell man. Pay attention." his tongue rolled as he spoke with more emphasis on some words than the others; hands still resting in his pockets.

@TaeYeon @SirBlazeALot

((I assume Ogami is who Natsuo bumped into?))

VAUGHN

Vaughn stood up and approached the girl, looking deep into her eyes, studying her face silently for a good and awkward fifteen seconds. He then lifted his sketch book and started sketching little details about it, murmuring something about hair and then chuckling to himself. He then abruptly snapped the sketchbook shut and extended his hand. "Sorry about that! I'm Vaughn Ritter, and I'm drawing you." He sniffed the air, and then promptly asked, "Hey you can't like...smell anything, right?"

@TaeYeon

WULF

Wulf snickered at the boy's sudden shift in attitude. Being a police officer tended have that effect on people, though not for Wulf when he out of uniform like he was now .
"Don't be nervous, you're not in trouble or anything like that. I just wanted to have a little chat with ya!" He strained himself to reach over and pop open his passenger side door. "How about a ride to school, champ?" he offered, stopping the car and patting the seat. Just then, another guy bumped into Ogami, and as to be expected, Ogami quickly shifted back to his surly persona. Wulf attempted to diffuse him. "Accidents happen, bud. Be cool." The last thing he wanted to do was break up a fight before trying to milk Ogami for information about his sister.

@TaeYeon (?) @Suzumaki Arakai

Kona woke up brushed his teeth and begun to walk to his shop he saw a line of people "okay okay no need to push there's room for evryone" he said smileing as h then opend the shop and walked to his station he of course let the costumers see how he prepars the cakes. It was like as if he was a sulputrist making a sculpture out of clay. He then put the dough in the oven and walked over to the counter he begun to flip the desk pad to "open" "Kona's Cakes and dough's is in business" He said smiling as he then let the costumer one by one come to taste his cakes. That's what he loved about this place it wasn't a big bunch of people pushing and shoving thay were civilized

@Anyone who want's to interact with Kona

Natsuo Okakura

Natsuo rubbed the back of his neck as he saw the obviously pissed of guy in front of him. Making him feel like he was in the wrong, but still that did not mean for the other to freak out like that on him, yet he did not say anything about it and just let it go. "Excuse me." He said and walked further as he did not feel like getting into an arguement with someone in the morning, he was way too tired for that and if he had to extort that much energy in just that little time would mean the end for him. Kids these days sure could be scary so he walked further after having apologised once again. He walked further until he reached a cake shop he had been hearing about at his work, going inside out of curiousity and the smell was already enjoyable for him which indicated that it was not a lousy bakery. He greeted the employee before taking a look at the cakes that were being displayed but there were more of them than he expected which made it difficult for him to choose something out of them.

@drummerboi

Miyoshi Okakura

Miyoshi eyed the other suspiciously when he randomly started sketching her. Unlike her brother she had quite the temper which should not be underestimated even though she was rather small for her age. Looking around the place to see if there were other people around and luckily there were since she did not really know what to think about this guy at all. When he gave an explanation of what he was doing, it was honestly not getting any better for her which was clearly visible on her face. And the question of the smell made her nod in response. "You actually do smell... odd." She did not know how to call it so she just thought of a word that would fit best with him.

@SirBlazeALot

Kona was prepareing a batch of dough when the bell on his door rung he walked towards the counter after washing his hands and looked at the male "Good morning welcome to Kona's Cake's and dough's is there anything you would like today. My special today is Banana cream pie" He said pointing to the pie. It looked professionally made and treated with the most love and care "or you can have some of my Delicious shortbread with caramel stuffing in the middle and a delicious chocolate layer on top" He said showing the display to him. Again it looked like he showed a lot of love and care into them @TaeYeon

CASLICE.jpg

VM0403_dulce-de-leche-banana-cream-pie_s4x3.jpg

Tatsuri Ogami

Ogami was staring the man down when suddenly Wulf spoke up in an attempt to calm him down; looking at him through the corner of his eye, he had forgotten the man knew his sister. Once that fact came running back at him, his eyes popped open and he began rubbing the back of his neck again, avoid the other mans gaze, "A-ah...yeah, you're right." his pride was cracking into a billion pieces right now as the calm guy who so rudely ran into him excused himself and wandered off.

Ogami slouched down and sighed; his arms dangling towards the ground for a second before he straightened up and looked back at Wulf.

"You were saying?"

@SirBlazeALot

Uchida Momoi

Uchida continued to wait for another customer, the man was very patient so it didn't matter to him how long he'd have to wait until someone finally arrives. Looking around, he noticed that a few of his co-workers were in the process of making others look beautiful.

"She has beautiful hair." the man thought as he stared at a long, wavy haired brunette who was being worked on by Uchida's boss.

@Tousen Salon

Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki was reading a magazine as she waited for people to line up, but they didn't. People just continued to enter like usual and leave empty handed, "Tch, business is slow..." she then looked over at her boss and bobbed her head for a second, "Aye boss, I'm gonna head over to the café and get us some coffee, got it?" she said as she began exiting the store's already open doors with a wave.

Her boss never cared about her actions, he adored Suzumaki because he finds her adorable...make sense? The girl was about to cross the road when suddenly an old woman grabbed her by the arm and stopped her in her tracks, "Where's your parents sweetie? You shouldn't be out here alone."

Suzumaki looked down at the woman's hand that was tightly grasping her arm, another crack was heard but she held back due to the woman being so old. "Is this the same woman from last time!?" her thoughts were squealing as she attempt to gently remove her arm from the lady's grasp but it didn't help...the old woman decided she was going to wait there with Suzumaki for her mother or father to come.

"How do I get out of this?"

@Outside the manga shop

Natsuo Okakura

Natsuo almost started drooling when the other explained what kinds of sweets were on the list today. Already forgotten about the fact that he ran into a guy with a rather nasty glare on his face since he was ran into. Well, it was not like he kicked him in the head or something so there was no need for the other to act that way. But those feelings were gone now while staring at the different pastries, feeling the urge to try all of them. Then he remembered the obsession of his sister on bananas which was kind of amusing sometimes as she would make banana smoothies with banana ice cream and banana milk on hot summer days. Honestly, he sometimes wondered how much she could take. So as the brother as he was, he wanted to try it out and maybe suggest it to his sister later on. "A piece of banana cream pie please." He ordered with a polite smile.

@drummerboi

VAUGHN

Vaughn withdrew his hand as it became increasingly apparent that he had rubbed this girl the wrong way. An alarm started to go off in his head. "THIS IS AWKWARD, FIX IT. THIS IS AWKWARD, FIX IT." But just as he was beginning to panic, the marijuana in his system soothed him. "Just apologize bro." He gave the girl a wry smile. "Must be my new cologne. I think I put too much on this morning," he lied and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry if I offended you, sometimes I get...uh...real caught up in my art." He began to giggle and he speak slowly. "I just thought it'd be really funny to draw you falling off your bike." As soon as he finished the sentence, he knew he'd botched the apology. He tried to repair it, but to no avail. "You know... like... not in a bad way, but...like...a funny way."

@TaeYeon

WULF

Wulf watched Natsuo calmly saunter away and grinned. He expected as much, as the man seemed to be about his age, and relatively reasonable. If he landed this date with Tatsuri Anna, he'd have to buy the guy a drink if he ever saw him again. "You gotta learn to loosen up, buddy," he started, "blowing up at every little thing might land you in some serious heat one day." He paused and looked at the clock. School was about to start, and it was now imperative that he got Ogami to school on time. If he was late and told his sister that it was Wulf's fault, he'd never land that date and might have a couple broken bones tomorrow. He questioned why he even wanted to go out with this girl in the first place, though only for a brief moment. He patted the seat again. "Hop in, champ. You're gonna be late for school. We wouldn't want your sister pissed at ya for being tardy would we?" he said with a light-hearted chuckle, still totally oblivious to how much Ogami feared Anna.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Miyoshi Okakura

Miyoshi started to feel a bit more relaxed as he said it was his cologne, not completely believing it but it was something that she did not want to think further upon. Actually feeling somewhat relieved that he did not have any strange thoughts inside of his head until she heard the next comment. Her mouth droppin a little as she heard that he was drawing her... while falling of her bike. Who would even draw such a thing? Her eye twitching a little as her stare became more intense as she was a bit ticked off by this stranger. "So you would like to see me fall... of my bike... in a funny way..." She repeated him in a way where her voice was clearly sounding like the start of irritation. Letting out a sigh as she shook her head in disbelief but he was indeed drawing something, so that would have been it. Trying to grab the notebook that the other was holding in order to see it.

@SirBlazeALot

"thank your sir that would be 210 yen please sir" he said smileing "will you be eating in or would you like it in a bag" He said as he then begun to cut a nice slice of the pie using a pie cutter. He then looked at the man again noticing he was troubled "are you okay sir you seemed troubled earlyer is something wrong" he said while slicing the pie he then placed it towards the counter on a napkin he then waited for the man to decide whether he wants to eat in or take away

@TaeYeon

Daisuke Haruto

tumblr_nc1zoaA5JS1rfmdfoo1_500.gif

Daisuke was already getting ready this morning. He had a meeting to attend at work, so he would need to get there rather quickly. After all, it was discussing his next shoot, so it was more important than most of his meetings. He sat in the kitchen, humming softly as he began to place plates out for Fumiko and himself. It was a simple breakfast, only consisting of eggs, bacon, and some buttered toast. He ran a hand through his red hair, calling his son out of his room. He then grabbed his hat off the bench, placing it on his head. "Fumiko? I'm about to leave. Come get your breakfast!" He called again, raising an eyebrow as he wondered what the kid was doing. "Breakfast is on the table, kid. Make sure you get to school on time! I love you!" He then was out the door, and on the street towards work.

@Anyone

Fumiko Haruto

tumblr_n5stuxI5TH1r54822o1_500.gif

As soon as Fumiko heard his dad call, he came running into the living room. He ran to the door, flinging it open and waving bye to his father as he made his way down the street. He then went to check the clock. "Crap. I gotta eat fast if I wanna catch Ayato on his way there!" He shouted to himself, running to the table as he began to shovel down food. He then quickly put his plate up, and ran out the door. He grabbed his backpack and swerved through the people on the street. However, on his way there he ran into some old lady with a little girl. He then fell over, rubbing his head with a frown on his face. "I am so, so sorry!" He panicked, his red eyes wide with fear. @Suzumaki Arakai

Natsuo Okakura

He gave the money toward the man and nodded toward him. "I'll be eating in." He said and shook his head toward the other at the question of why he was troubled. "Ah, it was nothing really. Nothing to actually worry about." He said to him reassuringly since he honestly did not feel like that accident was worth mentioning. Well, that was in his point of view. He placed a hand on the counter and looked around a little, mostly seeing female being attracted to this place which was probably normal. The people he hung out with mostly wanted to eat meat or something and he took a liking to sweets more. It all depended on the preferences however since his sister was also not a sweettooth except when it came to something mixed with bananas. "Though I have to admit that youngsters can be scary these days." He muttered.

@drummerboi

Tatsuri Ogami

Ogami's eyes went lazy as the man began to gently lecture him, "Really man? You sound like my ma." he thought towards the guy as he then noticed him patting the passenger seat. A wave of irritation swept over him, "Dammit, I was gonna go smoke before I went..." with a sigh then boy then hopped into the mans car and looked around, "Huh..."

The ride was nice, the seats were comfy as well. Looking down at the radio his eyes shot open a little, "Woah man!" he then lifted up a little with a turn to look in the back; his gaze soon shifting back over to the cop. "You got a system!?"

@SirBlazeALot

Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki was about to snap, "Come on woman! Let go!" a large vein was pulsing on her forehead like crazy. Just as she was about to jerk her arm away, someone practically hydroplaned into her and knocked her down and out of the old ladies grasp.

Suzumaki sat on the ground in confusion for a second before looking at the kid, a small smile of relief crept up on her face but soon disappeared once the woman reached down to grab her again.

Quickly she shot up and took the kid by the arm, dragging him with her to the HR Café, "You're good kid, don't worry."

@Zero Gravity

Melody gets out of her car and she puts on her sunglasses, she didn't want people to come swarming "Why did that movie had to be so popular?" she thinks slightly annoyed and she enter the cake shop, she wanted to try the cakes they had today. Entering she walks to the counter and she waits till it's her turn, she just hoped people didn't recognize her, that would be a problem and she didn't want that.

"hay what your going to do haha okay here's your plate oh and um would you be so kind to put your plate near the washing up pile that would be appreciated since i the onyl employee and i'll tell you a secret Most of these girls are trying to compete to get me" He said looking at them "i feel like im in a haram" he said smileing "but im saveing myself for the right girl" he said smieling as he then wished him a good day

@TaeYeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back