• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice Resurgence

Jadus

The Beast
The WatchTower mk.II floats in a opposite orbit as the Justice leagues WatchTower. Nightwing has stood vigilant in the night sky forming new young heros to help alongside the Justice League. While running a routine check of nearby space a red alert sounded bringing Nightwing's attention to a familiar sight. Darkseids Armada. His return meant nothing good, they had to prepare. With most of the previous teams deceased or running their own hero careers, it was up to him to recruit new heros for the task.

1. As per usual, respect the forum's rules, as well me your GMs.

2. Do not metagame a.k.a godmodding, powerplaying, controlling others' characters ( unless they say it's okay ).

3. Of course, no Sues/Stus or overpowered characters. They aren't really interesting to play with, anyway...

4. Needless fighting and drama with other RPers will not be tolerated. If you do have beef with someone, take it to a private conversation.

5. No plagiarizing of others' characters and such. Please do respect others' works.

6. Please play nice with each other - rudeness and incessant trolling will not be tolerated.

7. As this is a Casual RP, there will be a one-paragraph minimum for posts. It would be five sentences.

8. Please do keep the RP alive - signing up is a commitment and if you wish to be inactive, do inform me first. It means post everyday

9. To keep everyone updated, please do include your character's name

10. Don't forget to have fun!

Nightwing types critically on a key board inserting data into the Watchtower MKII super computer, eyes focused on the calculations...he'd be here in eight months. He had less than a week to get this team prepared, he had worked more dire miracles. The Zeta tube whirrs to power as a young man materializes A computerized voice of a woman calls out "Red Lantern B-2-1" Jax completely constitutes on the physical plane walking forward through the zeta platform he gazes at amazement. So this was the watch tower. Nightwing came to him acouple weeks ago during a drug bust of a known drug lord "Kida" saying he needed to put his powers towards a team effort. It angered him at first to have someone think he needed help...but it was in fact a good idea. In full red lantern garb he makes his way to a briefing room where nightwing is still typing. Without turning he says "Give me a second. Ill be right with you and the others" As he says others the zeta tubes begin to whirr to life again.

Harley | Renegade
With one last look around her almost empty apartment, Harley made a mental note of her belongings to see if she had missed anything in her rush to get everything packed.
Her father had informed her that they would be staying at the watchtower for safety reasons. Not that he had informed what exactly they needed to form a new young justice for, there hadn't been once since her father's team had been disabanonded all those many years ago

Locking up her home, she made her way to the closest zeta beam which was three blocks away from where she stayed. At times like this she was thankful for her tamaranean strength as if she was an ordinary human her arms would have been dead with the weight of her bag.
Slipping into the "unused" photo booth, Harley quickly placed her mask on before she was whisked away to the tower

"B-2-2 Renegade" a female robotic voice called out, announcing her arrival to who ever had arrived before her, not that she could see at the point in time as her mask had become dislodged in the zeta beams and she was fighting to fix it without revealing her identity. When your both sides of your family were well known throughout the world, masks became a huge necessity.

"I'm not late am I?" She asked walking to the meeting room, still lugging her bag around, though the question seemed redundant as there was only three of them in the room. She could see her father doing a brilliant impression of a brooding Bat sitting at the computer and a Red lantern, who her father had briefed her on before she joined, other then that she didn't have a clue who would be on the team.

Jadus Jadus

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
Red Lantern
Jax takes a seat in one of the comfy briefing room chairs...all the young heroes who passed through these hallowed halls. As the zeta tube spits out Renegade, his eyes seem to be stuck on her for a quick second. A form of grace and power. With a head of black hair, his Red Lantern eyes began to analyze her blood *half Tameranean half human...blood mother Starfire. Father...DIck....DICK GRAYSON!* he couldn't believe his own eyes. Jax was in the presence of Dicks bastard offspring. No wonder she carried herself with such strength and grace. Smirking alittle he waved over at her with a simple yet gallant "Howdy."

A.I
The zeta tube whirs to life once more as the Artificial Intelligence announces "B-2-3 A.I" What looks like a fifteen year old boy walks forward out of the tube, his skin a pale white with very slight indention's. His hair is a red wave hair cut, though it seems strange, it doesn't move when he moves. Finally coming to his eyes which are a green, but they glow extremely bright. Like glowing circuits, his dressed in a simple light blue hoodie, red shorts, and red converses. His pale legs have the same indention's as if they were connected at those points. The young "boy" walks over smiling at first to Nightwing who simple nods muttering "welcome" A.I walks over to the others waving as he says in a perfectly normal boys voice "Hello everyone, My names Arthur Isaacs. Or you can call me by my code-name A.I. If you're wondering I'm not entirely a real boy, due to a rather unfortunate accident" his smile almost seems to falter as if a bad memory crossed his mind before it returns " I perished, though my consciousness was saved and placed into this hyper adaptiod body. I look forward to working with you...I wonder who else will come it seems so exciting!" the joy is present but the tone of voice stays the same. Its a bit off putting tho Jax waves replying in kind to the young cyborg.

Blink
Again the Zeta tube whirs to life as the Artificial intelligence announces "B-2-4 Blink" before she can even finished a speedster comes dashing through the tube stopping before nightwing jumping up and down "Oh my STARS its really NIGHTWING!!" he begins looking around "OH MY LORDY were in the WATCHTOWER!!!" he dashes off sprinting through the entirety of the tower before stopping in front of the others "Hello guys I'm Blink nice to meet other super powered beings!" he finally sits himself down but seems extremely uncomfortable staying in one place at one time. Blinks hair is swept back in a blonde comeback with a red and blue mask covering a part of his face. The signature ear lightning bolts adorn his head, the jumpsuit hes wearing matches the mask with a lighting bolt in a circle on a belt around his waist. This child looked no more than ten years old, how was he allowed on the team?

Artilla
For maybe the last time the Zeta tube whirs to life announcing in the female voice "B-2-5 Artilla" Stepping out is a BEAUTIFUL young girl with jet black hair let down over a silver circlet. Carrying herself as if each step had a purpose, she wears a armored corset and skirt. With heavy armored boots going to the knee, but the most shocking of her attire is the giant axe on her back and a thick bow with arrows. This girls body was toned yes but she had enough power to wield that monstrosity?? Her face was soft but fierce, piercing blue eyes seeming to stare into their beings she simply stood by the table muttering " Hello. Morgana of Themyscira. Artilla is what you'll call me on the battlefield." There was no joking, no lilt, not even a whisper of kindness in her voice.

Last edited:
Harley | Renegade
Harley assessed the Red Lantern in a quick glance, she gave a brief but warm smile towards her new teammate, he seemed nice enough but she wondered what made him renounce the Red Lantern way. Her attention quickly diverted towards her teammates arriving via the zeta beam, one at a time until they were standing in front of them, well two of them. The youngest was zipping around like he was on a sugar high. She wondered if he was related to Wally or Jesse.

A Cyborg, a speedster and an Ama
zon, all and all it was a well rounded team, she must admit some of the member looked a bit young, although she couldn't really judge or comment as she had been learning how to fight since she could walk by war councilors and had become Robin when she was nine and later became Renegade at the age of sixteen.

"Renegade" she said simply as a way of introduction, she felt no need to say anymore. Glancing over to her father, he seemed to be watching the team carefully. She noted how his eyes assessed every single one of them even her, silently judging their worth. Taking a deep, calming breath she pondered if agreeing to join the team had been the right thing to do, she hadn't spoken to her father in a long time and the only time he break the silence and contacted a her, since she became Renegade, was to ask her to joing the new Young Justice.
She would be lying if she said that she wasn't a bit bitter towards her parents, her father to busy for her with his new girlfriend who was pregnant and her mother too busy ruling Tamaran.

Jadus Jadus

Nightwing finally turns around walking to the table with his hands behind his back "I welcome you all officially to the Young Justice League, the watchtower will be your home for the time being. The things we will be doing will make us alot of enemies. This base was designed by batman, red tornado, and myself. Next to the actual watch tower its one of the safest places on earth. Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, the mission." pressing some buttons on the table hardlight holograms appear on the table, forming several pieces of tech. Nightwing waves his hand saying "These have all been recovered on various raids on criminal activity by the Justice League, they are currently indisposed at the moment so they are leaving it up to the team I have chosen for the job. These various Items are Apokolips tech, which seem harmless when in pieces but when put together." Moving the pieces into place he forms a tower. "This strange tower, we are unsure at this time what exactly it makes Batman and I are currently working on it." A.I stands up his green eyes shoot a laser scanning the tower as he says
"What were are looking at is a atmosphere terraformer..uuhhh sir?" Arthur says rather embarrassed but continues "It is similar to those used by Krypton during their voyages to colonize deep space. The only difference is that its entirely constructed from Apokolips tech" Morgana growls, not particularly liking technology, coming from a land lost in time. Crossing her arms she says "So its our duty to stop those ferrying this monstrosity around?" Nightwing nods "exactly that, now that we know what it is now its time to find out why they are building it. Potentially to put the earth as it is on Apokolips, killing all life on earth." Blink stops fidgeting in his seat, staring at the technology for a minute. "They seem to use a tech-fusion-quantum core, if I can get near one of these things I can trace the Quantum energy to its source." Everyone turns to the young boy, surprised those string of words came out of his mouth. Blink merely smiles goofily "Oh sorry I'm also a whiz at Quantum Physics and Dynamics." Red smirks looking at the table with excitement in his white eyes "Looks like were all set. Artilla, Renegade, and I will act as enforcers to get our two brains in close enough to work their science magic."

Harley | Renegade
Harley eyes narrow slightly at the tower hologram, she hadn't ever seen something like this before but that wasn't too surprising as she didn't know too much about Apokolips, she had been shielded by both sides of her family regarding that topic - it was almost forbidden to talk about it at the Wayne manor.

"How would something like this be destroyed?" She inquired looking over to the others "Reds plan is brilliant, but we need to be able to destroy them should they somehow constructed. I don't think they are dumb enough to add a destroy button" she said with a small smile at her little joke.

Mentally chiding herself for the lack of decorum, she turned back to her father with a raised eyebrow silently asking why the Justice League wasn't dealing with something so serious. The others seemed capable and she didn't doubt they were all strong in there own way but they had not training together, they didn't know how each other operated and she didn't see it ending well. In fact she predicated a lot of arguments in the near future.

Jadus Jadus

Nightwing simply ignores his daughter, she knows there are things he can't tell her. He announces to the team "Everyone get whatever gear you need. You have one hour to prepare." A.I nods strolling off to find the lab, Blink whizzes out finding himself a suitable accommodations. Artilla is walking past Renegade when she without much tact, Shoulder bumps the Tameranean girl rather hard saying something in Greek that sound like a cuss word. Her eyes spit daggers at the Grayson spawn. Artilla continues on wards looking for a room, Red Lantern hangs back looking at the tower more. He needed to be more prepared.

Harley | Renegade
Harley growled under her breath at the Amazon, if she was a lesser person she would have retaliated but she wouldn't go against her training and show the other girl that she had sparked her temper.
Though that didn't mean that she would let it slide either, Artilla would have to be careful when they trained later as sometimes things fly off course during the fight and hit some poor bystander... accidentally of course.

Walking over to the door way she hesitated briefly. Part of her wanted to talk to her father more about the mission and what they should expect but the other half was still hurt that her parents were hardly in her life anymore and were too busy to even check if she was still alive. The only one who still visited, beside mandatory holidays at Wayne manor, was her uncle Jason.

Running a hand down her face as she came came to her decision, she turned back and walked toward the table towards Red Lantern. Finding a room could wait until later.
Coming up besides her teammate she studied the tower intently "what are the chances that this could be hacked?" She wondered out loud.

Jadus Jadus

Last edited:

Red Lantern
Red looks over at the tower for a second "considering the New gods are far superior technologically I highly doubt it. Though that A.I kid may be able to make it happen." As he is saying this A.I and Blink wander into the room talking animatedly about what they may have planned for the tower or other devices. Red scoots alittle closer saying "These guys are rather young, hard to believe that they were even allowed on the team. How could nightwing even allow this." Nightwing is typing away on the super computer making sure all calculations were correct.

Blink
Blink waves his hands exasperate "What do you MEAN?!?! a counter clockwise quantum burst will totally displace the positrons!" As A.I begins to retort Blink continues "With Rosenberg theory of quantum terminal displacement it would dis-ravel it on a molecular level!." The boy speedster was obviously very passionate on this subject.

A.I
Arthur waits until Blink is entirely done with his thoughts before saying "I'm not saying its not possible All I'm saying is the chances of your survival are .000000000000000000000001% chance." Rolling up his left sweater sleeve a holographic calculations appears as he continues "Correction. -.00000000000000000000001% so....there that." A.I smirks at his logic knowing Blink can't argue.

Harley | Renegade
Harley nodded, the new God's technology was superior to anyone elses. Blink and A.I would have more luck then the rest of them. She would give them her programme that she used for hacking, see if they may be able to use it or even upgrade it to work for them for this mission.

"That is easy to explain" Harley whispered so her father didn't hear them gossiping it was likely though that he still could hear what they were saying as most the family was trained their senses to be better then the average human.

"Most of the Batclan started working in the field from a young age, younger then A.I and Blink. So to us it is sort of normal for someone so young to be in the field, I mean I started the field before I was ten. However I am not inclined to believe these missions are acceptable for their age but I have no say in the matter" she breathed deeply trying to get air back into her lungs after her speech

Looking at Red her cheeks went slightly red "I'm sorry, I ramble sometimes. Just tell me to stop if I get too much" she said rubbing the back of her head.

Jadus Jadus

Red Lantern
Jax simply smirks saying "Its comforting to hear you talk, I'd most likely never tell you to stop." that same gallant pearly white smile spreads across his face, though you couldn't tell cuz his eyes were whited out. He was entranced in Harley's , for some reason Red could not look away. As he was leaning in, almost involuntarily a loud crash caused his attention to shift, Artilla stomped in with full battle gear. With which she 'Accidentally' knocked over a very pricey vase.

Artilla
Artilla aims a pointed gaze at the two with a sarcastic "oops" before heading back to the table pulling up a map of the mission parameters which was located in the Gotham Arts District. She was creating a battle plan, thankfully her Amazon tactics taught her well.

Harley | Renegade
Harley eyes winded comically when Red started coming closer together, the noise of the vase breaking startling her causing her to jump into the air hovering slightly.

Looking towards Artilla she frowned, that girl seriously had some issues. She hoped that her attitude didn't affect the mission and the teamwork. Having an issue with someone you were working with didn't end well, she had seen it many times in her life, her parent didn't work together anymore unless strictly necessary for that very reason.

"The art district isn't typically crowded or teaming with civilians so if things, X'hal forbid, go sideways it will be easy to prevent causalities" Harley said her attention shifting between her two teammate's "although it isn't the best location to exchange goods seeing as the location isn't near any main roads or freeways" she said frowning slightly "unless they are using the old Seward system that killer croc sometimes habits...but that way is risky, for obvious reasons" she said musing out loud, a habit she had unfortunately picked up from her Aunt Barbara.

Jadus Jadus

Red Lantern
Jax rubs his chin now focused back on the mission due to the interruption "Well if we've learned anything about villains, sometimes typical thinking is not their foray" A shiver runs up his spine, remembering stumbling across one of Jokers most gruesome crimes. He still thought of their faces, shaking his head a bit Jax continues "well we should create a grid, each of us monitoring a sector of the arts district while Blink scouts the areas in between." The holographic images begin to rearrange placing them in key points based on each of the young heroes strengths while showing the pattern Blink should patrol. Jax smiles "Perfect"

A.I
Arthur smiles saying "This way we can exploit all areas of the Arts district while keeping eyes for any key changes." His green eyes scan the holographic images saying more "We will have a 98 percent chance to catch them in the act, the two percent chance is if we spontaneously combust...but thats such a small chance."

Harley | Renegade

Harley couldn't help the snort of amusement at A.I's comment about combustion, she wondered if he knew how the comment was so perfectly sarcastic with a touch of deadpan, in her personal opinion he would be the absolutely perfect person to choose to deliver the mission reports.

Her lips still curved up in amusement, she turned her attention to the grid and the sectors that will be covered, closing her eyes briefly she could picture every building, what posters littered which walls and where the most intricate graffiti designs would be found

"I can also give A.I the codes to the security cameras that are littered round Gotham along with Batman's. That is, if he hasn't changed the passwords" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. "It might helps locate the exchange a bit faster " she said looking at the map.

Reaching into her utility belt she brought out a small nondescript usb out, plugging it into the hidden port she uploaded a file labeled eyes. Tiny red dots flickered to life into the hologram "these are all the camera locations I know of" she said with a small smile.

Jadus Jadus

Jax smirks making a comment "well, beautiful and brainy...very nice" in the distance the clacking of keys stops, Nightwing turns slightly narrowing his eyes a bit. Even though they had a distant relationship, Dick was still protective of her...Jax and her were an issue. Red Lantern was completely oblivious to the look his eyes completely lost in those of Harley.

A.I
A.I places his hands on the table, green lines begin to trace into the circuits as he begins to read the contents of Usb at lightning speed. The Holo images begin to readjust with live feed of the ongoing art district. Arthur smirks saying "Renegade you're a genius, with these new camera links we can....there!" a camera zooms into a foreclosed office building directly across from the art museum. With a triangulation it shows three figures with power being sucked into a singular point.

Blink
Blink begins hopping up and down at super speed as he says "ooooooo boy this is where it gets good." Looking at the way the power is getting drawn in he continues "Oh no....that looks like the quantum core is in flux." Everyone looks at him with confused looks except for A.I. Blink Continues " That means I have to have my quantum resonance exact or... well.. there wont be much of Gotham left to save." Blink scratches his head saying "I got some calculations to work out" He speeds off to the Tech Lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back