• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice AU (Out Of Character)

Characters
Here

Livson

Absolute Queen
You can all post questions or discuss characters and their relations here. This is also where I will post updates.

Feel free to chat miscellaneously as well. We all enjoy writing and superheroes; that's already two things in common :)

Interest Check can be found here

Last edited:
I know that my character, and the others, haven't necessarily been accepted yet but because there's so many male characters I'm questioning whether it'd be best to instead make a female character to balance it out.

Hi there! I just posted my CS and hope nothing is totally out of line with what we're doing! If anything immediately strikes the GM's as "wrong" let me know! :)

I know that my character, and the others, haven't necessarily been accepted yet but because there's so many male characters I'm questioning whether it'd be best to instead make a female character to balance it out.
Well... Tbh, the original Young Justice wasn't exactly well spread gender-wise. 5 males and 2 females in the original team, almost as much of a sausage fest as our current (provisory/pending) cast.

Well... Tbh, the original Young Justice wasn't exactly well spread gender-wise. 5 males and 2 females in the original team, almost as much of a sausage fest as our current (provisory/pending) cast.
Yeah, I just tend to like when things are balanced. But it's also definitely up to the GMs, since I was thinking of the 'diversity' part which isn't extremely related to gender but I had it in mind for that as well.

WhispFlick WhispFlick If your heart is set on a male character, then go for it! As was said, the original team didn't have much gender diversity either. It will be something I will be considering in the acceptance process, but if your character is well written and all that then it shouldn't stop your chances :)

I’m going to wait another 24 hours, as I know at least one other upcoming character. Then we can this show on the road, all :)

while i know the chances are low what are the chances of a spectre or fate host being allowed?
Sorry; I was interrupted midway through a response. As long as they’re not too OP, feel free to do anything. For example, Dr Fate wouldn’t be acceptable as he’s more powerful than even the league.

so how is that
Looks very good! I don't know if you're aware, though, I will only be accepting 5 to 7 characters including my own. I will let everyone know who has been accepted within the next few hours, as I'm just waiting on two more sheets :)

How many characters do you have to chose from Livson Livson - I know you're chosing at most 7, but how many total (between those who have character sheets and those who don't) have been submitted?

How many characters do you have to chose from Livson Livson - I know you're chosing at most 7, but how many total (between those who have character sheets and those who don't) have been submitted?
Discluding my own character and WoodenZebra WoodenZebra 's, I'm going accept 5 other characters (definitely, because there are so many great ones to choose from!). There are 8 sheets that are up, one impending from M Metalgeardude and one impending from a friend of my co-gm, which brings the total to ten. It isn't supposed to be elitist or anything, but I've always struggled with larger groups and I like to have a cast that works well off of eachother :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back